KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers

Infinite Crisis #4 spoilers
Started by: The Ion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
Kyle shouldn't be hooking up with anyone. His girlfriend's have a 100% fatality rate. DC's very own Matt Murdock. laughing

Hey, Donna's alive....sure she DID die...but she's back anyway.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:23 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

10 bucks says she's dead again in 2-3 years. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:27 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Yeah they get chopped up and put in the freezer.
But that's happened to a handful of DC's characters.

Funny note is that Lobo found one of his space Dolphins like that too.
He was pissed.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I hope she dies in the Crisis to silence everyone's assumptions that Donna will become Wonder Woman.

Donna as Wonder Woman? Hah! That's as likely as Hal Jordan frenchkissing Sinestro in a pink bubble bath....ooooh bad image.....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:29 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Draco69
I hope she dies in the Crisis to silence everyone's assumptions that Donna will become Wonder Woman.

Donna as Wonder Woman? Hah! That's as likely as Hal Jordan frenchkissing Sinestro in a pink bubble bath....ooooh bad image.....
If you read the last issue of Wonder Woman, it seems easy to tell that Diana will still be Wonder Woman.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:30 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Juntai
If you read the last issue of Wonder Woman, it seems easy to tell that Diana will still be Wonder Woman.

You would think...

But everyone else thinks "See! WW is SO dead!"

Idiots must suck at Literature/English. Does the word "HOPE" mean anything to ya lot? "She endures" even? Swear to god, they can't read....

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:32 PM
HaSon

Hal and Sinestro were best buds in GL #8. Interesting how that was Hal's fantasy life. embarrasment

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 07:32 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Originally posted by Draco69
Poor Kyle. He sucks at getting decent women. He should just use the ring to make himself gay (Hey, the ring CAN do ANYTHING...) and hook up with his friend who got gay-bashed....

hey Doona wasn't that bad

They might have worked if it wasn't for stupid John Byrne mad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2006 10:09 PM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

How about Kyle hooks up with Obsidian? Hed have had a relationship with BOTH Alan Scott's kiddys! Then gain, Dick Grayson has some crap relationships too... Dick and Kyle?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 04:41 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

yeah the womwn kyle ends uwith are always having some graet turmiol going on. unlike dick whose a straight pimp when it comes to bitches. that dude has starfire in his bed on occasions and doesnt even acknowledge a reolationship, just striaght pimpin

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:03 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Dick is definitely a huge pimp. Kyle's hooking up with someone in Ion #1 so no doubt she'll be dead by this time next year. Hopefully it's Supergirl.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:08 PM
HaSon

Oh and this is a sweet cover.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:09 PM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

any info on that?

and whos that animal man, the question, steel and who else?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:20 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Left to Right: Steel, Ralph Dibny, The Question, Booster Gold, Renee Montoya.

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/edit.../interview.html

“A year without Superman. A year without Batman. A year without Wonder Woman...but not a year without heroes.”

I'm finding the whole 52 premise very exciting, especially with those writers.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:25 PM
TheMercurial
Unmythical mortal

DC is gone a bit mad of late......is anyone else just waiting for everything to just kind of settle down and the DCU goes back to everyday life as opposed to the aftermath of IC?

"Give a man a fire and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:38 PM
TheMercurial is currently offline Click here to Send TheMercurial a Private Message Find more posts by TheMercurial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Ion
Oh and this is a sweet cover.

(please log in to view the image)

yes

Anyone else get a weird vibe seeing WW's sword through Superman's cape. Think it means anything?

PS: SEE!! WW survives the damn Crisis. Everyone just shut up about Donna! smokin'

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:55 PM
Kovacs86

I wanna keep BRuce pretty much the same... and how can he marry Selina? I call for Kyle and Obsidian in a gay relationship!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2006 07:44 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighthammer
Colonial Marine

Okay first of since Kyle has already had so many relationships with women and the reason he decided to truely become a Lantern was when Major Force killed Alex his gioirlfriend at the time and who I has read espexially in the batisim of Fire issue thta he would have proposed to her reveals it would be kidna of hard to make me belive that all this tiem he was gay. Now Obsidian I really wan to see more of, they should hve him rpelac eLantern i THE JLA.

From the b***s of Hancock's junior's to the shores of misery, we will curse our country's leaders cross the stars on land and sea, first to fight the distant corporate wars, spill our blood for a sheaf of green, we will do or die, we ask not why cuz we're colonial marines!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:24 AM
Lighthammer is currently offline Click here to Send Lighthammer a Private Message Find more posts by Lighthammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Lighthammer
Okay first of since Kyle has already had so many relationships with women and the reason he decided to truely become a Lantern was when Major Force killed Alex his gioirlfriend at the time and who I has read espexially in the batisim of Fire issue thta he would have proposed to her reveals it would be kidna of hard to make me belive that all this tiem he was gay. Now Obsidian I really wan to see more of, they should hve him rpelac eLantern i THE JLA.

Precisely why he should use the ring to make himself gay. He sucks at women. Let him try the other end of the spectrum. evil face

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:28 AM
HaSon

no

Like I said, let him date Supergirl. evil face

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:40 AM