KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump promised them coal jobs, they got the shaft instead

Trump promised them coal jobs, they got the shaft instead
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Calm down, Fly. Drink a beer. Or smoke that stuff you love.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:11 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
My factual (and clever) thread title hurt three Trumpers' feelings.

Sure thing, rob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it. Orange man bad, blah, blah, blah...whatever. He's still far more preferable to anyone else running. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:16 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Sure thing, rob. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... we get it. Orange man bad, blah, blah, blah...whatever. He's still far more preferable to anyone else running. thumb up

Over Andrew Yang?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:29 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Over Andrew Yang?
He almost certainly hates Yang more than almost every other candidate.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Why? He’s the most reasonable, balanced, and data driven candidate I’ve seen. Bernie is too out there with some of his claims (Pure campaign promise).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why? He’s the most reasonable, balanced, and data driven candidate I’ve seen. Bernie is too out there with some of his claims (Pure campaign promise).
Because he's a loony commie lefty.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 02:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Over Andrew Yang?

What I said is the truth; sorry if it triggers you, snowflake.

Trump/Pence 2020. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 30th, 2019 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 03:47 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What I said is the truth; sorry if it triggers you, snowflake.

Trump/Pence 2020. thumb up

Snowflake? I asked a question. Doesn’t even make sense.

Why would you vote for Trump over Andrew Yang? What policies or choices have swayed you?

I Don’t post that often, so have not read your earlier posts.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:30 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Your title is not factual unless you can show me some pictures of workers holding a shaft.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 07:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I wish all the People that Lose their Jobs see this Robbie post.

And then go to his house to tell him what they FEEL about it.

Burn in HELL Robbie!
Calm down Fly, this is excessive.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 09:17 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're flailing, someone toss this guy a pity bingo.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 11:38 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems KMC's Trumper squad either have a very poor memory or can't face the facts.

Fact: Trump promised the return of the coal industry and coal jobs in 2016 as a candidate and again in 2017 as POTUS (edit: Seems he was still promising coal jobs in 2018 as well)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Fact: It was also said in 2016 that the coal industry is dying and those jobs would be replaced by machinery and eventually dying out as the nation moves to other sources of energy. That Trump was making a promise he knew he couldn't keep to the coal miners

Fact: 2019, coal jobs are drying up, the industry is shrinking

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 30th, 2019 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 03:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Seems KMC's Trumper squad either have a very poor memory or can't face the facts.

Fact: Trump promised the return of the coal industry and coal jobs in 2016 as a candidate and again in 2017 as POTUS (edit: Seems he was still promising coal jobs in 2018 as well)

Fact: It was also said in 2016 that the coal industry is dying and those jobs would be replaced by machinery and eventually dying out as the nation moves to other sources of energy. That Trump was making a promise he knew he couldn't keep to the coal miners

I give this post an A-

That's dadudemon-levels of posting quality.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm curious who isn't facing facts? You're arguing with yourself here. Or at the very least you aren't arguing with me.

You could do a bit about how Mexico still hasn't paid for the wall next if you'd like. I feel we'd all enjoy that.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm curious who isn't facing facts? You're arguing with yourself here. Or at the very least you aren't arguing with me.

You could do a bit about how Mexico still hasn't paid for the wall next if you'd like. I feel we'd all enjoy that.

^Clearly not unhinged here over this thread/contents. Clearly.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Ya know, I'm not really one for politics or any of that stuff, buuut...wasn't coal pretty much going out the door as far as something profitable for a while now? So shouldn't something like this have been expected? How is this anyone's fault to start with?

It seems like this was something unavoidable in the end and nothing could really be done.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:26 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Clearly not unhinged here over this thread/contents. Clearly.

I mean yeah that is textbook "not unhinged" stuff, but I am glad you noted it for public record I guess.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ya know, I'm not really one for politics or any of that stuff, buuut...wasn't coal pretty much going out the door as far as something profitable for a while now? So shouldn't something like this have been expected? How is this anyone's fault to start with?

It seems like this was something unavoidable in the end and nothing could really be done.

Probably yes, Trump was dumb to make the promises he did.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 04:29 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Impediment
Calm down, Fly. Drink a beer. Or smoke that stuff you love.

Why you so full of the hate impy?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 09:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why do you keep parroting the same thing like a broken record?

Go to Amazon and buy a book of witty comebacks, Aretha.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 09:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote