KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crzygrl6412

"Obviously someone did," the constable concluded. "Look, I'm very sorry about your friend." He shrugged and looked through the window, seeming to be in a daze. "Just keep an open mind about who may have done this. And contact us with any information you find." With that, he left them.

Aurora was shaking and she realized that she need to leave her apartment. It, having been the home to so many meories shared by her and Jonathan, was only making her feel worse. She grabbed her long, black cloak and headed out the door. She began to run, staring at ground, not even noticing her surroundings.

SMACK

She ran straight into Kaidan. "Oh.. god... I'm so, so sorry, Kaidan. I...I wasn't even paying attention." She laid on the ground for a moment before even attempting to stand up.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:28 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Wait, I thought it was Jana that was Jonh's significant other?!

We should all meet up in a cafe...)

Just as the constable was leaving, Robert called after him,
"Ask the others to meet us at Palmer's cafe. We'll sort this out!"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:22 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(She is. But Aurora was Jonathan’s significant other before Jana.)

Jana nods. She was still trying to think of why anyone would want her Jonathan dead. Memories of all the charities and parties they’d been to, he was always friendly and fun loving, despite his ambitious tendencies. That what she had loved about him. He always got what he wanted.

“Robby, I feel sick just thinking about this.” she whispers gently wiping her tears away.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 27th, 2005 12:52 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Yeah, that was the motive of Robert and Jana, that they were having an affair. Or was it something else? :shiftysmile

Robert put an arm around his weeping lover,
"There, there. It'll be okay. We'll go sort it out now, find who could have done this."

(Damn, they can't have done it as a team now! sad stick out tongue)

Old Post May 27th, 2005 10:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Sorry!" sais Kaidan blushing before helping Aurora up, "My fault, anyway whats the big rush?" he asked.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:02 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(2Tidus? When did that come about?)

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:12 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crzygrl6412
"Obviously someone did," the constable concluded. "Look, I'm" very sorry about your friend." He shrugged and looked through the window, seeming to be in a daze. "Just keep an open mind about who may have done this. And contact us with any information you find." With that, he left them.

Aurora was shaking and she realized that she need to leave her apartment. It, having been the home to so many meories shared by her and Jonathan, was only making her feel worse. She grabbed her long, black cloak and headed out the door. She began to run, staring at ground, not even noticing her surroundings.

SMACK

She ran straight into Kaidan. "Oh.. god... I'm so, so sorry, Kaidan. I...I wasn't even paying attention." She laid on the ground for a moment before even attempting to stand up.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:14 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Aurora brushed the hair out of her face before looking up at Kaidan. "The.. the constable stopped by my house. Apparently we're all under investigation. I mean, Kaidan.. Jonanthan didn't kill himself." She bit her lip. "He was murdered."

Old Post May 28th, 2005 12:44 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kaidan's lipped began shaking, a chill spread throu his body. "THis can't be... One of us murdered him..." said Kaidan. He felt weak and dizzy headed. He still couldn't beileve it... One of them , the trustfull friend of Joanatham backstabbed him.

Old Post May 28th, 2005 01:02 AM
Tela

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trickster
(Yeah, that was the motive of Robert and Jana, that they were having an affair. Or was it something else? :shiftysmile

Robert put an arm around his weeping lover,
"There, there. It'll be okay. We'll go sort it out now, find who could have done this."

(Damn, they can't have done it as a team now! sad stick out tongue)

(((Who, Jana and Robert?)))

Jana nods. "Thanks, but no one was suppose to find out, Robert. This could ruin us, You and I, completely. . .our careers. . .our lives. . .forever."

( *cue creepy music* rolling on floor laughing )

Old Post May 28th, 2005 01:43 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[Huh? Now I'm just confused, lol.]

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:01 AM
Tela

(Confused by what?)

Old Post May 28th, 2005 02:05 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Hehe, lets not decide if that simply the suspicion of murder, or if it's the fact that they did it! Woooo!)

(And Tidus, I meant the name change:/)

"Dammit, we'll just see what happens," Robert snarled, "There's no point panicking yet. We have to know what the others think. Let's go to Palmer's."

He took Jana's hand, and lead her out into the street, locking the door oh his house behind him. Hailing a cabbie, he helped Jana up into the cab, then got in himself.

Last edited by Trickster on May 28th, 2005 at 03:34 PM

Old Post May 28th, 2005 03:30 PM
Tela

(((But it was good, no?)))

Jana smiled at Robert and layed her head on his shoulder as they rode. "Thanks"

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:02 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

((Again, Tela? Wow.))

((So we're waiting for the others to arrive))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:38 PM
Tela

(((Yep, waiting on them. What do you mean again? stick out tongue )))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:42 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

((Name change.))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 04:43 PM
Tela

(((oh, hehe, It's easier to spell)))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 05:21 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((Nope, its just she's" following my cool style stick out tongue, coming back to the original name. I changed it since the very first time I joined the very first Unhosted/ Hoster/ RP was Tidus.))

Old Post May 28th, 2005 11:05 PM
crzygrl6412

"Hmm, we should probably head over to Palmer's." Aurora said to Kaidan.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 05:47 AM