KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Behind the Red Curtain

Behind the Red Curtain
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(Have to ask Crzy.)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:00 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

who ????? no i dont know were or who he or she is

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:17 PM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

((Um, it's kinda late.))

The spy ran around the corner, out of site, but waited for Jana. He stepped out, just as she turned. "Hello," he said in a deep, but calming voice. "You don't know me. And I don't know you. But through Jonathan, we are connected. Come with me and I shall share with you some very important information about our friend. Information that few know. Go back to your friends and learn nothing other than what you know and what they choose to tell you." He stared into her eyes, waiting for a response.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:33 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Jana blinked. "I, uh, um, okay." she says blushing slightly. "I will follow you."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:58 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( can somone plz tell me who Crzy ))

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:18 AM
Dyingstar is currently offline Click here to Send Dyingstar a Private Message Find more posts by Dyingstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((Shiznet! It's Crazy lady!))

"I got a verrry bad feeling about this" said Kaidan to... to... Aurora(Yay) "We better watch out. The police could by spying on us all the time now. What a disturbance in my privacy..."

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:20 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

((freaking lord!! I'm Crzy...))

"This way. My apartment isn't too far." The man motioned to Jana to follow him. He took a side rode and made his way cautiously through an alley. "This is it." He pointed to a red door in front of them.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:10 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Aurora nodded, "I think we need to move any important documents we have concerning Jonathan. The authorities could be searching our homes at this very moment."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:15 AM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( o good hay Crzy can i join ? ))

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:50 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crzygrl6412
Aurora nodded, "I think we need to move any important documents we have concerning Jonathan. The authorities could be searching our homes at this very moment."

"You didn't already think of that? I concealed them the moment that Inspector came to my home. It was obvious he wouldn't mind breaking the rules."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 11:54 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crzygrl6412
((freaking lord!! I'm Crzy...))

"This way. My apartment isn't too far." The man motioned to Jana to follow him. He took a side rode and made his way cautiously through an alley. "This is it." He pointed to a red door in front of them.

(Better not kill me stick out tongue )

Jana nodded. She looked at him and reaxhed for the door.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:14 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~No, she's crazy lady!~
"Good. And it's better if none of us talk to those spies or inspectors. If we just ignore them, and in some time they won't find anything, they'll probably just give up." said Kaidan.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:01 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

Auora nodded, "Lets's hope."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The man quickly opened the door to reveal a long hall, with more doors on either side. These are the offices of my employees, whom I have hired to investigate the murder of our friend." He stopped walking for a moment. "No, I'm not a spy nor do I work for the government in any form. I'm simply a mourning man, searching for answers." He continued to talk, until finally, they arrived at the last room. "And this is my office." He took out a small key, unlocked it, opened it, and motioned for her to go inside.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:59 PM
crzygrl6412

((It's kinda late to join.... sry.))

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:01 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( no its ok ))

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:05 PM
Tela

Jana nodded. She stepped inside and looked around. "I understand." she says. "But do you even know me?"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:21 PM
Dyingstar
Restricted

Account Restricted

(( are u sure ? ))

Counter Strike kicks ass

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:25 PM
crzygrl6412

"No, but you knew Jonathan, as did I. I went to school with him when we were both in our teens. I knew Jon extremely well. I know for a fact that he wouldn't have killed himself." He paused for a moment and began shuffling aroundsome papers in his desk. "And I bet you're wondering how exactly it is that I can be so positive of this... We both knew him. He wasn't depressed. He wasn't angry or sad. He was happy, never without a smile. He had his moments, but don't we all. Jon wasn't the type to kill himself. How the authorities, or anyone with half a brain for that matter, can disagree with that, I haven't a clue." The man, pulled out a large stack and set them in front of her. "By the way, I believe that we were haven't actually been formally introduced." He stuck out his hand, "Jennings, Lawrence Jennings."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:49 PM
Tela

Jana blushed softly and gently shook his hands. "Jana Pallaske. . .Nice to meet you, Lawrence."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:07 AM
crzygrl6412

Lawrence quickly withdrew his calloused(sp?) hand. "On to business. Will your friends wonder where you have gone?"

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:42 PM