KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing Vs Wolverine

Who takes it ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thing 27 50.00%
Wolverine 24 44.44%
To close to call 3 5.56%
They take each other down 0 0%
Total: 54 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thing Vs Wolverine
Started by: S.G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Its hopeless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine fans now apparently think he is quicksilver or somthing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:10 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
You said lethal not I, and being mortally wounded is slightly different as I'm sure you know. Especially for these two.
c I'm not trying to be an ass but do you even know why i brought mortal up?

yes I did say lethal.. what I'm saying is that that word has very little meaning given wolverine's constitution... that's all...
mortal wounds mean the same thing..

I don't think they start face to face breathing on each other, I thought it was a 60ft distance. It should work due to Logan's senses. While I think Logan can hurt Ben, I don't think he'll gut him like he would a human.

from a 60 foot distance I don't think it will do much at all then.. hulk thunderclapped right next to logan and it barely registered... so at 60 feet we're talking cat and mouse...

if they're anywhere within 20 feet of eachother I don't think a thunderclap will come into play.. if logan's at a 20 to 40 foot range THEN we're talking.

and yeah, I don't think wolverine can gut ben... he can scrape him a lot and stab him but gutting's another story.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:53 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Grimm22
Its hopeless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine fans now apparently think he is quicksilver or somthing

What the f**k?

why? because he can speedblitz a slower character like thing?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:54 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by jinzin
c I'm not trying to be an ass but do you even know why i brought mortal up?

yes I did say lethal.. what I'm saying is that that word has very little meaning given wolverine's constitution... that's all...
mortal wounds mean the same thing..

I'm saying the same thing you're saying... almost. If a person is mortally wounded that means they will die soon, to be fatally or lethally wounded means it killed them, fatal=fate.

But if he is going to die soon then obviously his constitution will bring him back, I'm not trying to be nitpicky here.

from a 60 foot distance I don't think it will do much at all then.. hulk thunderclapped right next to logan and it barely registered... so at 60 feet we're talking cat and mouse...

if they're anywhere within 20 feet of eachother I don't think a thunderclap will come into play.. if logan's at a 20 to 40 foot range THEN we're talking.

and yeah, I don't think wolverine can gut ben... he can scrape him a lot and stab him but gutting's another story.
If he's 60 feet away Logan has to get close, so if he does Thunderclap after Thunderclap in rapid succession...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:57 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm saying the same thing you're saying... almost. If a person is mortally wounded that means they will die soon, to be fatally or lethally wounded means it killed them, fatal=fate.

But if he is going to die soon then obviously his constitution will bring him back, I'm not trying to be nitpicky here.
then why are you?

lol.. okay let's just drop it then.

If he's 60 feet away Logan has to get close, so if he does Thunderclap after Thunderclap in rapid succession...

true... but if they start the ol' cat and mouse game wolverine's gonna be using that stealth to his advantage.. if he can... if he can't... well then I guess no fight takes place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:59 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You know me... big grin

then why are you?

lol.. okay let's just drop it then.

true... but if they start the ol' cat and mouse game wolverine's gonna be using that stealth to his advantage.. if he can... if he can't... well then I guess no fight takes place.
Making it a tossup.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:04 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

thunder clapp has proven not to work. so why is it even debated.

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Sep 12th, 2006 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:06 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

When? How would it not work if he has better senses? I'm sure it would hurt some...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:13 PM
jinzin

You know me... big grin

Making it a tossup.

hmm yeah i guess it will be a tossup under those conditions.. that or no fight takes place at all.
up close though wolverine clobbers ben

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:14 PM
jinzin

When? How would it not work if he has better senses? I'm sure it would hurt some...

against grey hulk it sent him into a rage..

then in their 4 part mini hulk thunderclapped right next to wolverine and wolverine just made a smart ass comment about it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:15 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

when hulk tried it in the 4 part mini series from about a foot away. any ways better senses does not mean any thing since the thunder clapp will blow out his ear drums and they will heal instantly and as seen he won't be affected.

ya and when has pain ever been an issue for wolverine?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:16 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by capt it up
when hulk tried it in the 4 part mini series from about a foot away. any ways better senses does not mean any thing since the thunder clapp will blow out his ear drums and they will heal instantly and as seen he won't be affected.

he does have a good point there c.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:19 PM
Badabing
Karen

Wolverine is only PEAK human with some claws and a healing factor. no expression

Just a bit of fun to welcome Capt back. cool

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:25 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by badabing
Wolverine is only PEAK human with some claws and a healing factor. no expression

Just a bit of fun to welcome Capt back. cool

lol thanks I actaully gotta go though

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:26 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

So better senses don't mean anything because he will regenerate his eardrum? A sonic attack as such isn't simply an attack on the ears, it affects the equilibrium and is a force attack. I simply don't see something that can tear through buildings having ZERO affect on him, just because. One time the thunderclap made a big hole in the ground with him inside, and once it didn't. Inconsistancy at best. I'm not even arguing it ko'ing him once, but he shouldn't walk through it like a Superman level character either. He HEALS fasts, besides his skeleton he doesn't take damage at a deccelerated rate from a human.

Pain and damage are also two different things my friend.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:27 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wolverine. I'm going back to my roots as a Wolverine fan. He's quicker, more agile, a better fighter, and would last a lot longer than Ben via his healing factor. Eventually slashes to the nuts, chest, face, etc. would take its toll on Grimm. He'd go down. Nothing Ben can throw at Wolverine is something that he hasn't already combated against before. Wolverine ftw!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 10:48 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

thunder clapp has proven not to work. so why is it even debated.

You know, I would usually say somthing in rebuttle to prove you wrong, where you would completely ignore what I say and continue ranting on about how Wolverine is unbeatable

But then I realize who im talking too laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:34 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

What the f**k?

why? because he can speedblitz a slower character like thing?

Its not a speedblitz though no expression

A speedblitz comes from characters WITH supersupeed.

Wolverine dosent have superspeed.

Also, Ben isnt exactly slow. He's MUCH faster than Hulk

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:36 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine. I'm going back to my roots as a Wolverine fan. He's quicker, more agile, a better fighter, and would last a lot longer than Ben via his healing factor. Eventually slashes to the nuts, chest, face, etc. would take its toll on Grimm. He'd go down. Nothing Ben can throw at Wolverine is something that he hasn't already combated against before. Wolverine ftw!!!

Without thunderclap, Wolverine 6-7/10

With thunderclap, Thing 8/10

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:36 PM