KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ]Silver Surfer VS God-like Cable[

who'd own this one?
This poll is closed.
Nathan Christopher Charles Summers 11 39.29%
Norrin Radd 17 60.71%
Total: 28 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

]Silver Surfer VS God-like Cable[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

]Silver Surfer VS God-like Cable[

Silver Surfer at his best
Present God-like Cable

Cables new powers are definitely up there....but wut would telepathy do to a cosmic being? i guess telekinetics could play a part in cables strategy but surfer could jus take cable out of earth without life support.....surfer doesn't breathe but cable does - to name a few.

wut do any of u have to say? lets discuss this sh!t ppl.

find out tha results at a comic store near u, december issue of Cable/Deadpool numero diez

btw, this attached cover is tha best i've seen of cable lately..enjoy

Attachment: cabledeadpool10.jpg
This has been downloaded 464 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 04:52 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i think cable is fantastic, but donīt think his telepathy and telekenesis would be able to stop surfer if he uses all is power (actually surfer has also telepathy, not on cables level of course).
itīs like you said, all what surfer has to do is take cable to space and the fight is over, surfer can also rearrange matter (but i doubt that they will use this power in that comic you are talking about).

surferīs body is virtually indestructible so i donīt think cable can blow his head like he does to deadpool. And by the way surfer is way more fast, but i think cable can cause many troubles to him, after all his abbilities are amazing.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 05:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

thats a tight cover...i think they are goin over board with Cable though

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:15 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'm pretty sure SS is going to lay the smackdown on Cable. Zircher does draw a nice SS though, that is a great cover.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:18 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cable. With his telepathy he could be The Silver Surfer. He could make Surfer kill himself while there would be no way of locating Cable. You see him cause he allows you to see him. The moment Cable stops being tolerant of assults against his person, Surfer crumbles to his knees. raver

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:34 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

huh?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 06:53 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

lol

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 07:19 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ceediddy
The Chosen One

Just in case peopel haven't read Cable & Deapool 7. Cable is maybe the most powerful being on the planet. He is pretty much a better trained Nate Grey (X Man) with the healing power of Deadpool.

He has flooded the Sahara. Disarmed countries. Stop the deterioration of white blood cells of every AIDS victim in Africa. Soothed the pain of every person dieing of a disease on the planet. Reduced terrorist attacks and and car accidents across the world. And he has done all this while keeping a city floating with his telekineses.

He is not your average superhero anymore.

The Cable haters will come in at any moment and begin to hate.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:31 PM
ceediddy is currently offline Click here to Send ceediddy a Private Message Find more posts by ceediddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

dang, what's with you and all of the god-like cable threads. shessh lay off. but I give it to cabes, and by the way you described cable, there are few people he can't defeat

Last edited by Whittdawg92 on Sep 27th, 2004 at 11:42 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:35 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

how did he get so strong?

Old Post Sep 27th, 2004 11:38 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hahaha...Cable haters?...are they hating or did they lose the right to have an opinion on the matter

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 12:40 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

ya when and how did he get that strong?? he seems very very god like right now

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 01:12 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

quote:
Originally posted by Maelstrom
Cable. With his telepathy he could be The Silver Surfer. He could make Surfer kill himself while there would be no way of locating Cable. You see him cause he allows you to see him. The moment Cable stops being tolerant of assults against his person, Surfer crumbles to his knees. raver

i'm in partial agreement, cuz i dont think itd be THAT easy. i'm originally a die-hard Nate Grey fan and cable has all of his powers+more control, i definitely think cable owns surf....however it wont be easy at all. for example : lifting an entire city/getting rid of AIDS/mind controlling crowds etc.... means less when ur a cosmic being with immense power. imagine surf getting up after cables every beat down, he is supposedly "indestructable"...can someone with a lot of knowledge clear up if and how hes indestructable?

"You see him cause he allows you to see him" thas another point for cable, BUT does surf have tha means to BE telepathically manipulated[like a brain perhaps]? i doubt it, but if cable can do it....hes already won.

i agree with those who say cable was taken over-board....there was already a "god-like cable" in Nate Grey, and since he wasn't changed - it was original. this new cable seems fakish if thas a word. however, wuts written is written.

its still a 50/50 as tha poll clearly shows....maybe if more posted...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 01:36 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

this fight would probaly go to cable, and im voting for him, BUT can surf rearange matter, so couldnt he turn cable into like wax for his board, or toliet paper to wipe his shiny ass with

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 01:42 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think people are confused with re-arranging matter here....... now bare with me for a moment.

to re arrange something means to take apart, and put into a new order. so if you have xyz and rearrange it would then be yxz. you are all talking about molecular conversion. as far as i know surfer doesnt have this power. that would be starting with xyz and completely changing it to a different substance such as abc. see the difference???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:03 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

yes, but all matter on earth weather it be toliet paper, or a human has very very similar molecualr properties, a human and a banana are 97% the same, so thats like xxxxxxyz and xxxxxyxz

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:05 AM
crazyspinz

o and everyone vote in my surfer vs thor thread, it ends in 2 weeks
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t309149.html

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:06 AM
KillAll

it doesnt matter if they are almost the same or not, surfer cant do it. can you state 1 time in one issue where he changed one substance to another???

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:10 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

let me sleep on it, im goin to bed sleep

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
KillAll

figures.......... run away, run away.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2004 04:16 AM