KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Debate 3 - Will we ever see Sirius again?

Debate 3 - Will we ever see Sirius again?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

June's Debate - Will we ever see Sirius again?

June's Debate - Will we ever see Sirius again?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:19 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I hope not. As much as i love Sirius, im not one of those fans who likes all the people who die to come back to life. I think it takes away from Sirius dieing to save Harry.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:31 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I hope not. As much as i love Sirius, im not one of those fans who likes all the people who die to come back to life. I think it takes away from Sirius dieing to save Harry.
well same here if sirius comes back to life then it leaves too many questions like why not harry's parents?and how did he why did he too many loop holes!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 09:06 AM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarah_73

Well he was a pretty important character really. I think the way he died didn't really work, besides he probably aint dead. He just aint in the real world, he fell through the veil, he wasnt killed so technically he aint dead so he could posibly come back.
If dumbledore does die in HBP that leaves Harry with nobody who is close to him.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 01:21 PM
Sarah_73 is currently offline Click here to Send Sarah_73 a Private Message Find more posts by Sarah_73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yes I believe we will see him again...whether it is that he lived, somehow, or whether he comes back in spirit like the hogwarts ghosts. I do not believe he is simply just gone.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:26 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

I think he could get back to life, afterall he is not like dead-dead, he's just lost behind that veil...
i've read a pretty good fanfiction about it once... happy

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:30 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harry potty

yeah i hope sirius comes back but as people said it would cause too many loopholes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:03 PM
harry potty is currently offline Click here to Send harry potty a Private Message Find more posts by harry potty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

No... we wont.. now go away

EDITED BY PHOE - PLease try to be constructive in your posting.

Last edited by Phoenix on Jun 16th, 2005 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:03 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Sarah_73
Well he was a pretty important character really. I think the way he died didn't really work, besides he probably aint dead. He just aint in the real world, he fell through the veil, he wasnt killed so technically he aint dead so he could posibly come back.
If dumbledore does die in HBP that leaves Harry with nobody who is close to him.

Who says he isn't dead. What if there was something behind the viel that kills him? We can't say if he is dead or not without knowing whats behind that veil!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:15 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ~Air Angel~
Yes I believe we will see him again...whether it is that he lived, somehow, or whether he comes back in spirit like the hogwarts ghosts. I do not believe he is simply just gone.

Nearly Headless Nick said Sirius isn't going to be a ghost.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 10:16 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

No. JK said he was dead

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:50 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjainaX
goddess in training

I think we'll hear from him again, Harry'll be in contact but he won't come back to life and that way Harry can contact his parents too.

Trickster Goddess smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:07 AM
XjainaX is currently offline Click here to Send XjainaX a Private Message Find more posts by XjainaX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i think that something will happen with mirrors. mirrors have sidely important throughout the series... the mirror in book one and the mirror sirius gave harry. one he saw his parents and one was to contact sirius...and the foe glass. i think it will all be conneced to harry seeing sirius again. just a theory though. and i dont think dumble dore dies...i think its ron

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:20 AM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

I think he'll come back somhow through that mirror....

miss that bugger

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 12:19 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Originally posted by Clovie
I think he could get back to life, afterall he is not like dead-dead, he's just lost behind that veil...
i've read a pretty good fanfiction about it once... happy

ooh, can you post the link? yes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Phoenix
ooh, can you post the link? yes
i'm not sure if i'll be able to find it..
i was reading it just after reading part5...so two years ago confused

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:12 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I don't think Sirius is going to come back to life, as JK has alreasdy said he is really dead, but I definitely think we will see him again. I think nearly everyone already knows my theory, but here it is again for anyone who missed it!

Phoe's Crazy Theory: Sirius comes back in a painting, there must be one of him somewhere...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:12 PM
animeholic

hey the painting theory seems possible.. but the mirror theory im not so sure.. i mean it sounds like it will lead up to something (unless we're reading too much into it), but not to sirius..
i think that the only way well ever see sirius again is in flash backs..

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 07:39 AM
animeholic is currently offline Click here to Send animeholic a Private Message Find more posts by animeholic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

Originally posted by Phoenix
I don't think Sirius is going to come back to life, as JK has alreasdy said he is really dead, but I definitely think we will see him again. I think nearly everyone already knows my theory, but here it is again for anyone who missed it!

Phoe's Crazy Theory: Sirius comes back in a painting, there must be one of him somewhere...
i like this theory yes

and i'm sure harry will try his best to get a way to conntact him yes

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:35 AM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

I like your 'crazy theory' Phoe!!! that's kind of what i'm thinking, along with the mirror or erised, and flashbacks and memories, and the penesieve (which effectively is memories)

however, i don't think sirius is going to come back alive - JKR wouldn't have killed him if she's have wanted him alive surely?? and quite besides that Nick says he's dead and won't come back as a ghost and so does JKR.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:48 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote