KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » "Men's Issues"

"Men's Issues"
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Men's Issues"

What the **** are these?

I'm a guy, I have a job, I've been married, I have family, I don't hate women, I don't feel the world is against me. I have a GF... what the hell do I have to winge about? What the **** are these "Men's issues" and what the **** is the "Men's movement?" Surely men, get jobs, pay their way, live their lives and get on, or that's how I was brought up.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well there was a study that said men are given harsher prison sentences than women who commit the same crime.

Would that count?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Well there was a study that said men are given harsher prison sentences than women who commit the same crime.

Would that count?
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Right, but again...it would seem like an issue if men are given harsher sentences for the same crime. If it was women getting harsher sentences it would 100% be dubbed a women's issue.

So if this isn't just a bait thread...you'll acknowledge the issue I just mentioned, right?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, but again...it would seem like an issue if men are given harsher sentences for the same crime. If it was women getting harsher sentences it would 100% be dubbed a women's issue.

So if this isn't just a bait thread...you'll acknowledge the issue I just mentioned, right?
But surely because men are stronger an assault from a male will do more damage than the same assault from a woman for instance.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's a bait thread, okie dokie, have fun thumb up

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:51 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's a bait thread, okie dokie, have fun thumb up
So a man isn't stronger than a woman in your opinion?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:52 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Child custody issues, maybe?

Judges do tend to be sexist men who believe child rearing is woman's work. smile

Granted, many men also do abandon their families. But, for the ne's who genuinely want to be part of their kids life, yet have a toxic relationship with their ex?..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Child custody issues, maybe?

Judges do tend to be sexist men who believe child rearing is woman's work. smile

Granted, many men also do abandon their families. But, for the ne's who genuinely want to be part of their kids life, yet have a toxic relationship with their ex?..
Surely though usually the man has a higher earning potential due to the type of work men do as they are stronger. So the man being able to work full time is in the child's interests. That's how I always saw it and I've been in that position.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 02:56 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 03:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I was a prison guard for five years and I’ve seen some inmates who definitely couldn’t do the time.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 04:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well here's the evidence of progressive hypocrisy. A smaller disparity exists between whites and blacks, and they screech about it. But the larger one between men and women... dead silence.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: "Men's Issues"

What the **** are these?

I'm a guy, I have a job, I've been married, I have family, I don't hate women, I don't feel the world is against me. I have a GF... what the hell do I have to winge about? What the **** are these "Men's issues" and what the **** is the "Men's movement?" Surely men, get jobs, pay their way, live their lives and get on, or that's how I was brought up.

Ask Carthage. He’s at MGTOW guy. Don’t think he’s ever been laid.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:06 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I was a prison guard for five years and I’ve seen some inmates who definitely couldn’t do the time.
Exactly, being arrested and spending a night or two in the cells for having a fight etc is part of growing up, you realise it's no fun and you moderate your behaviour. It's part of manning up, I certainly wouldn't want to go to Prison now, I'm far too old. That said in the sort of countries I live in, if it got to that chances are I'd be deported first. Perhaps i'm being unfair in this thread men do have some issues of inequality, but is whining like women the way to deal with them?
I think some young men, have forgotten what it is to be a man.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:07 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ask Carthage. He’s at MGTOW guy. Don’t think he’s ever been laid.
To be fair women have got men by the balls, I would struggle to go without a close female relationship for too long. I would struggle to go without consensual sex, and the intimacy and sharing with a member of the opposite sex, so if you are a heterosexual male, you have to compromise to get that in the modern world and probably you always have had to. I look at other cultures and women wear the trousers a lot in those also. Part of being a man is understanding sometimes your partner will drive you mad, sometimes it won't work and there are plenty of people out there for everyone, as long as they put themselves out there.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:12 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because woman can have sex with whoever they want, guys only get lucky to mate.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:17 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm pretty sure Kurk not Carthage is the MGTOW guy

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:24 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Carthage is as well, he’s talked about it

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:28 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Because woman can have sex with whoever they want, guys only get lucky to mate.
Guys can mate they just have to accept sometimes they'll get rejected.

Ha, I bet you've had girls you won't sleep with crush on you, I know I have. Not all girls can sleep with who they want.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Dec 29th, 2018 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:34 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

They can, but women can get laid whenever. If your a hot girl, all you have to do is walk up to a guy and say let’s have sex. She’s not going to get rejected.

If your a good looking guy, the chances of you hanging the same result are still extreamly high you will get rejected based on where society is now with the meetoo and other sjw causes.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 05:38 PM