KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-3 Ending

T-3 Ending
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sr_Zorro

Sep 26, 2003 (Wide)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 05:45 PM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

how tall is the rock? ferignno is 6'4'' and i don't think tall it the criteria. fanco columbo i think was shorter than arnold and he was a t-800 and i have no problem with the rcok he and lou ferigno and arnold could play cameos infiltrating. everybody forget the 101's and the cyborg design was NOT for time travel, it was to infiltrate in the future. that model was sent becasue it was a cyborg.. not surrounded by living tissue. eveybody get this thru thier head the t800's are the only termnaotrs that are cyborgs.. think about it. the tx and t1000 would be spotted by dogs much quicker. I wonder if the time machine was imprioved in t2 to send back only LIQUID metal and not solid metal. Why he is naked confuses me a little 9ihave theorys but want to hear other's first)

ANYWAYS VIN DIESEL too, but no lines.. or vey few. Oscar winners need not apply, we need intensity and presence.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 08:16 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

u gotta know thhat t4s gonna kick ass becuz the futures not gunna be like the brief scenes we saw in the opening of the movies. i mean the future was altered (blowing up cyberdine) so you gotta know that mostow or who ever directs the 4th ones got some tricks up his sleeve. i think vin diesel wud kick ass in the t4 movie. i agree he shudnt have n e lines. just to try to kill connor.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:04 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i think arnie should kill john, but vin diesel and lou should be infiltrating and so should the rock.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:51 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

there should be a brief beginning in present day, showing flashbacks and taper it into the future..we are lkike right at the future in t3 but spend some time doing flashbacks and transitioning onto future (no present) fire.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 12:53 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

i think the rock is 6'6, lou ferigno is also about arnie's age in his 50's while i like lou he is also a 50 year old!!! Plus i dont know if you guys have ever heard lou speak, he has a bit of a speech problem frankly, yes i know he doesnt have to speak much etc. I would definatly wanna see younger actors as termiantors from now on, vin would be perfect rock to from an age stand point. I think vin is about 6'1, for some reason to me the rock never looked like he had real skin hahah. Dunno his skin texture looks like rubber to me at times! But yes either rock or vin would be cook, limited lines of course.

btw, intially vin diesel was considered the t3 terminator role but i guess it didnt work out.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 02:39 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

really, 6'6''? i ante lou for his size and intimidating factor..with NO LINES same with vin and rock. Only a few lines from arnie, who then kills john, but is destroyed by the one reprogrammed by kate. then sent back to 2003 or 2004. At then no more arnie and as the infiltrators are destroyed, no more skinned 800's. You know what? overall we don't need younger actors to play terminators...that is an indicatior that the heydey of this franshise is at it's end..and after t4, should have been t2 ) it should be. After that, maybe many many yaers from now, a remake with entirely different people, just like swat, shaft, hulk, spider man, batman, and the six billion dollar man movies that is supposed to be coming out.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:13 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

yeah i think the rock is 6'6 or 6'5 perhaps, he is pretty damned big, actually yeah u dont need new actors really for the teminators anymore most of the story should be unskinned terminators,
so u wanna hear in 20 years from now, terminator a new begining or something!??but u know what all those movies u named were not honestly that good, spiderman was ok, tobey grew on me eventually, batman was ok, with micheal keaton then it went to hell. SWAT was any other generic movie i didnt care for it, shaft hmm ok i guess, hulk was tacky i thought. lord only knows what they are gonna do with the new superman movie and 6 million dollar man!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 11:27 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff

i know rocks exact height- 6'5.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:34 PM
moviebuff is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

vin 6' 1 arnie's 6'3 lou 6'4 rock 6'5 looks like we have it all covered

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 07:24 PM
NoFate007

I don't think they should make a Terminator 4. If they do, I think that it should be with Arnold. They could make it so that it starts off a few weeks after T3, and Arnold can be sent back through time by John himself, but this time not just to protect both of them, but to guide them in how to defeat Skynet. It could be Arnold and John and Kate, gathering up their troops and the terminator teaching him how he will eventually destroy Skynet, and how to fight the machines. I never knew how John and the Resistance was ever able to come in contact with each other at the beginning moments, and how they got food and water. Now i know you're gonna say that John wouldn't trust it because a T800 Model 101 kills him in the future, but the terminator told John the exact date he died, July 4, 2032. So John has nothing to worry about if its sent back to August of 2004 he won't be scared of the terminator. I think it should start with John and Kate in the bunker, and theres the lightning and Terminator comes through, right near John and Kate, who are going through the weapons in the fallout shelter. Then they could hide behind things with their best weapons drawn out, ready to destroy it. Arnold could go "General Connor...we must go." And start loading food and stuff. Kate can walk out and test the terminator, by shooting it. "We are dawning the post-Judgment Day strikes of Skynet. You must trust me". John walks out and gives him a test of his own. "Who sent you?" (he looks at Kate as if to say 'Do you remember sending back two?') "We must prepare for our attacks against Skynet's defense grid. I am under strict orders to do as you say." John cocks a huge rifle, which looks like a test subject of the plasma ones from T2. "I won't ask you again mother f*cker. Who sent you." "You did." "Bullsh*t I was dead." "General Connor has always acted based on the future. On July 4, 2032, you stationed extra guards outside your bunker." Kate - "That doesn't make sense. How could he survive? I was the one who sent him back." Suddenly it dawns on John that it makes perfect sense. If a terminator infiltrated the highest in command's bunker and killed everyone, how did they subdue it and reprogram it? They had to have overpowered it and then done it. John trusts the terminator now, and starts helping him load storage for their trip. "Sergeant Kyle Reese will be given birth to in 13 days and 23.5 hours. We must station the family in a secluded region of (wherever the base shown in T1 is)." John looks at the terminator closer. The T800 stops, looking at John eye to eye.
John - "No..."
The Terminator smiles. Kate looks at John like "John...whats wrong?"
John starts backing away from the terminator. He doesn't understand how this is possible. His confusion is put to a rest as the T800 calmly says to him
"Chill out, dickwad."
.......I'll let you take it from there.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:37 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sr_Zorro

I don't think so, pal...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:56 PM
Sr_Zorro is currently offline Click here to Send Sr_Zorro a Private Message Find more posts by Sr_Zorro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

they will make t4. AND IT WILL RULE

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:02 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

that mite happen in t5 jons not gunna die in t4 that wud be dumb but if he did but i think ur stories a bit high fetched.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 10:14 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterchief

That would be cool if tx was like super and arnie had help from the liquid metal guy, WHERES JOHN CONNOR?
evil face

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:33 AM
masterchief is currently offline Click here to Send masterchief a Private Message Find more posts by masterchief Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterchief

Does anyone want the new terminator game?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 04:36 AM
masterchief is currently offline Click here to Send masterchief a Private Message Find more posts by masterchief Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

i think the t800 should suceed murdering john conner and kyle reese destroys it and the last of the machines.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:37 AM
skule
blissfully ignorant

doesnt kyle come back before john is murdered.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:39 AM
NoFate007

Kyle is sent back in 2029. Connor was killed July 4, 2032. Its impossible to have Kyle kill the rest of the machines.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:58 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

unless the t4 storyline goes the same way terminator dawn of fate did and they smash skynets defense grid enablein terminators to trazel through time. then kyle could survive.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:19 PM