KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » T-3 Ending

T-3 Ending
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dulobast25

it has been in the works as long as t3 was....he will have new powers and it will have cameos with richard anderson and maybe martin brooks, linsay wagner and lee majors but obviously not he orig characters. This time supposedly, we will get spinal improvements and both arms will get replaced. An supposedly the cost will be six billiond dollars and the accident will happens similarly to the original. At one pont they werc considering bruce willis to be steve austin, but i kinda think tom cruise or somebody along those line would better fit the role..like maybe george cloonwy or val kilmer. Man with tyhe pecial effects an cgi theyhavenow..like the blade and matrix stuff, they will be bale to do the orig theme justice.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:53 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya that sounds sweet

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 07:15 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

hmmmm not tom cruise, ...hmmm perhaps someone else who doesnt hve a franchise already, hmmm gotta thinnk about this.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 12:33 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i only wonder who it will be. hmmm...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 01:17 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

mattew mccanoughy (sp) how bout him, young and athlethic looking type, he has no franchise...that i can think off!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:15 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

plus hes a good actor. and pretty funny too

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 07:05 PM
NoFate007

Arnold? Haha that would be funny

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 10:01 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

wee we were talkin about matt machonuhey buy lol arnold wud be funnt as the 6 billion $ man

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 01:17 AM
NoFate007

I say Arnold for the next James Bond right? hahaha

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:10 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

actually they wanted to have cuba gooding to be james bond but since were talking about black ppl colman shud be bond shifty xoleman gary coleman

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:21 PM
dulobast25

i think matthiew is the perfect choice. Brad pitt wpuld be a good one. They guy has to be good looking like like lee majors was and the all american look. He should be slightly slender to mask the idea of his physical capabilities. the problem is, . He also need some james bond like qualities as well. maybe matt damon. maybe robin from batman and robin. ANyways problem is nit many people, like term remember 6mil dollar man, the plot, scope, the technical stuff or even the tv show. Sci fi channel brought back the show for a while. The show was big like knoght rider was. Problem is remake in the 80 and early 90s were cheep and poor. Now is the time to do a remake. It was a freakin cool show.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:21 PM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

mchonuhey wud b good and i still see reruns of the show

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:24 PM
dulobast25

well then i give you credit for that!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:34 PM
carnage713

o ya ive definatly seen the series many times i mean im only 15 but ive seen it

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 10:44 PM
dulobast25

yeah it's cool have you seen the pilot and the seven million dollar mad eposides and the bionic woman/ six mill pilot?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:15 PM
carnage713

ive seen the pilot and the seven million dollar man but havent seen the bionic woman/six million plot

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
dulobast25

they are cool, huh?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:38 PM
carnage713

definatly. do u got digital cable? i got 750 stations they got reruns on evry nite at 630

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 11:44 PM
dulobast25

what channel? i don't have digital cable i just have cable internet,phone,tv combo. but what channel what network?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 05:01 AM
carnage713

adelphia cahnnel 512

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 07:00 PM