KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sammmy

can you rite 1 more b4 i go plz
thanx if u do

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:35 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya! i need ideas wat y'all fink i shud do nxt?

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:37 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sammmy

mind is blank

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 08:41 PM
sammmy is currently offline Click here to Send sammmy a Private Message Find more posts by sammmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ok lol

Old Post Sep 21st, 2003 09:11 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

i luv dis story plz i know ur out of ideas but there is no way you can stop i wont let ya i totally dont want dis story to end and i no heaps of other people dont either so u hav to carry on the future of the world depends on it. good luck..........lol na just kiding about the last part but u CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 06:08 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnx so much...avin so much support realy helps me... luv y'all n i appreciate it lol

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 03:52 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.....ginny went 2 bed dat day feelin sad mixed w/ happines n confusion, madame pmfrey had said draco wud get betta-gud. da nxt mornin she ate alone avoindin harry, he looked mad n ....sad, she had 2 talk 2 him n set things srtate. she nvr knew he felt dis much biut her. she thut it waz cho well she ditched him so. dat mornin she went 2 c draco, it was a clear saturday mornin,draco waz awake wen she got there, she felt shy "r u ok?" she asked "ya" then he added a little embaraased "erm thnx, madame pmfrey said u were da only one dat came 2 c him", ginny nodded n felt a little sry 4 him n wondered if hed had thanked her if it was not only her dat had came. she sat on da chair beside his bed "malfoy i want 2 noe how u realy feel" she asked..he knew wat she meant he looked away.......

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 03:59 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie

oh man dis is gettin 2 the good part !!!!!!!!!!!! keep trudging on you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i no its hard to keep goin cause u run out of ideas but take a shot of rum and carry on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

dont really drink cause its just a saying and i dont want to b held responsable if u do sumthing wrong! lol but im sure a couple wont hurt.

u no wat that made no sense at all its to early in the mornin to b discussing stuff i basically wanted to say carry on i luvz your writing

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2003 08:44 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnx realyyy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:34 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

....ginny wanted 2 noe so badly, he cleared his voice n answeres "look ginny i like n all i realy do comparin 2 ur family no offence but beyond dat i ........" he didnt finish he looked away again, his bare chest goin up and down his heart was beatin so fast. ginny got up.."wen u r ready tell me but now just get well " n she waz headin 4 da door wen pansy barged in like a giant, "wat do u think u r doin?" ginny knewe da question waz 4 her "i er" she looked around well she was about 2 wen pansy jumped on her n hit her hard.....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:42 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.......draco cudnt blieve it he jumped out of bed, he waz wearin only his boxers (wow) ginny was graspin 4 breath, pansy was sittin on her pinshin her n tryin 2 strangle her. "get off u piss of nufin!" draco screamed pushin pansy off, she looked @ him chekin him out, she let go, ginny fell on da floor, she fainted "u *****!" he screamed so loud somene in da gr8 hall cud ave heard but of cuz they didnt, "she er annoyed me" pansy said sad dat draco waz mad @ her, draco gave ehr a disgusted look n carried ginny 2 his bed, "ginny" he said over n over again, "ginny" nothin pansy was shakin now about 2 run wen draco said"dont u even try it" she stood still, he took her pulse giiny waz still breathin, he had one last try, he bent 4ward n...........

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:48 PM
sammmy

ohh man der gonna kiss aint dey??????????????

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:55 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

lol keep finkin

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 03:58 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

.......he waz sooo close his lips touchin hers a tiny bit wen she woke up, he looked guilty "mm u okay?" he asked nervously lookin @ pansy whu was still stadnin as still as a board. "mmm ya mmmm o ma head hursts" ginny said but shrieked wen she say pansy, "its ok she wudnt do a thin she dares not" draco said catchin ginny as she was about 2 fall off das bed, ginny let freee n straightned her self, her n draco looked @ each other 4 a while then she looked away n went, but as she was about 2 leave she mouthed 2 him "thx" well dats wat draco thut he saw...........

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:01 PM
sammmy

oww wots dus draco fink e saw???

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:15 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

..................ginny went 2 da grfindor tower, takin her time her head still hurts, n she knew sumthin if draco hadnt saved her pansy wud ave beat da crap out of her. as she entered she was greeted by beer da smell of beer, n harry "hey ginny" "o hi harry" o ya "wheres ron?" "mmm him n hermy went 4 a walk" harry said ginny imagined it 2 b her n dravo, "well mm where ve u been?" but b4 she cud answered he said "o ya @ da hospital wing" he looked @ his shoes, poor harry ginny thut. "look harry im sr.......wana go 4 a walk?" ginny ended up askin she didnt wana hurt harrys feelings, "sure" harry said lightinin up. they went out 2 da yard talkin they didnt c hermy n ron the sat by da frozen(almost)lake, harry said "so how is he?" ginny knew he waz talkin bout "o ya hes fine gettin round" "o ok" "erm so..." "ya so he noe bout how u feel?" ginny lied "no" well she hadnt told draco 2 his face he just knew w/ da shiny ball n all.harry loooked @ her, "ill alwayz b here ginny-dats if u need me, i will draco is scum he doznt need u nor want u" ginny felt like screamin out dat it waznt true dat draco waz gud but she shut up, harry leaned closer, n pansy appered...........

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:33 PM
sammmy

pansy always shows up out of the blue??
lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:46 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

lol ya

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:47 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

................"so so so u dont realy like him do u?" pansy said smirkin "tut ut tut, its now potter well anoda boy 2 play" harry was so pissed, "how..." he waz about 2 stand up n well insult her wen ginny pulled him bac his fist balled. "u cant do a thang scardy potter, n as 4 u spolt brat nxt time i c u w/ draco ill make sure i cut doz hands of urs" pansy smirked n left. ginny waz about 2 go wen harry pulle her bac n said "u heard wat she said" "ya , n i aint scared of her, n i wasnt goin 2 draco, thnx harry realy " she kissed him on da cheek, n then harry decided hed proctect her....................no matta weat..........................

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:55 PM
sammmy

aww sweet

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 04:58 PM