KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game

In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik sprung down the stairs, following Sol-leks via the shadows. The kill on his mind again, Terrik was alert to everything. His lightsabers hissed on as he stepped close behind Sol-leks, his blades aiming for his head.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:05 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

(I assume this senator gave me some contact details/rendevouz ect...)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:25 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I tell my droid to stay aboard the ship and do some maintanence*

"Take a look at the hyper drive PD! I dont want any more problems with it."

*I put on my black cloak and put the large hood on so as to mask my face, and begin walking towards the weapons bay*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:48 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

I slowly make my way up to the guards, lazyly sitting around. I make my way up to the one who seems to be the leader and start my little mission.
"Hey, I'm here to pick up a order I called in a few hours ago," I say, glaring out from under neither me hood.
"You're here to pick up an order... You can go on in." I quickly walk into the biulding, scanning the area for anyone who was a direct threat. I hear the guards in the front laugh, and relax a bit. They shouldn't give me any trouble, for now. I slowly make my way through the shadows, looking for the rifles. After a bit of searching, I find them and make my way back toward the door.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 12:57 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I easily dodge the bolt, moving back through the snow, allowing the perpetual flurries to hide me from view. Thermal tracking shouldn't work either, as I'm cold-blooded.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 03:33 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(XJ, I would be controlling those security guards, not you.)

"Here to pick up an order..." the leader says, checking his list. He tries to look for a recent name, but then throws the thing aside. "Oh what the hell, go inside. Get your order and get out."

As you move to go inside, a rushing man in a black cloak bumps into you.

Xornon Jay and Arthos Theese, you have just bumped into each other. You recognize each other from the news, but this is the first time you've actually met. The security considers that Arthos is with you, X, and you walk into the weapon depot together.

Perhaps this would be a could time to greet eachother.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Sorry, forgot about you, Baylin!!! My first screw up of the game! eek! )

Galiss, he told you to meet him in Monument Plaza, near the entrance. It's a long walk, but you eventually get there.

The Senator greets you with "You're late." You recognize the man as Senator Breshed of the planet Besouine. That planet is very boring to you, for nothing ever happens there. Every thing is civilized and there is relative peace, except for the fact that ships are mysteriously crashing on the planet daily, usually into the oceans where they are shredded by the razor sharp Besouine reef barriers.

Terrik, you think you have your man when the most unexpected thing happens. Your red blades are inches from his head when a dull cylinder flies to his hand. He spins with awesome reflexes and a blue lightsaber blade crashes into your own two blades, right blade first. The two sabers are knocked from your hands and he holds his lightsaber near your throat.

"What do you want, bounty hunter?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik smiled, "What skill, what reflexs.." he said, Sol-leks' body suddenly flying back and hitting the wall, Terrik's lightsabers flew to his hands, blades hissing into light again. With the reflexs of a master he was ontop of the Jedi.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:06 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You have some skill too, I see," Sol-leks says. Another of his strong blows knocks your lightsabers from your hands again. Damn he hits hard.

"I said, what do you want?" he repeats calmly.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Sorry Dak, I messed up again! You posted before I did...)

Dak, they try to follow you, blasters blazing, hitting anything they can. The snow kicks up around you, but you can tell they don't know where you went. You can see them, they can't see you...but they will eventually. Two of them, both with repeaters, approach you position...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:12 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik snarled, watching his blades fly from his hands, "Are you a fool? By calling me a bounty hunter earlier you answered your own question.." Terrik replied, implying that he was after Sol-leks' bounty. He was angry now, he liked competition, but this guy hit so hard, so fast he worried this may not be a fight he can win, somehting he wasnt used to worrying about.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"If you are trying to get my bounty, it will not happen. You may follow me all you want, but you won't have my head." Sol-leks just stands there, waiting for your reaction. He kicks your lightsabers back to you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:14 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

As the lightsabers slide towards Terrik's feet they fly up off the floor into his hands, buzzing on. Terrik curled his lip, he didn't accept failure. With a sigh of frustration the lightsabers buzzed off and Terrik re-holstered them to his side. His vicious eyes met Sol-leks' with a vigorous urge to kill.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

His lightsaber is still on, and he stands there holding it at a good position where he can strike hard.

"You look like the kind of man who likes to kill. How about Jedi? I'm sure you like to kill them." He grins...it's a hideous grin...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:21 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik smiled, "No, I love to kill Jedi, to wreak upon them the pain that they brought upon me, they punished me for revenging my master, left me to train myself. Is it really such an evil thing to strip the skin from an enemy who killed the one person you trusted? I would say not.." he snarled, returning an evil, sickening, grin, "Tell me, do you like living under the pressure and rules of the Jedi Order?"

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I believe you have done no wrong. But it is good that you hate the Jedi. They are naive. They have no idea what power the Dark-Side can bring..." he snarls back. Lightsaber still ignited, he begins walking down the steps, his back to you. "...they should be wiped out..." Looks like he wants you to follow him, for he glances back at you. Could be a trap he's luring you into, but you are unsure...he too is a Dark Jedi, and can easily cloud his mind, making you unable to read his thoughts. You like it when you can do it to others, but not when it's done to you...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:34 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Terrik followed, not worried about a possible ambush. He wondered who Sol-leks really was, what his plans were. He liked the way Sol-leks thought though, bringing down the Jedi Order, the thought made his battle scarred heart sing. As he walked down the steps he had his hands and mind completely ready to strike. He would have his mind wrapped around Sol-leks neck within seconds had the need arised.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:37 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I suddenly run at them, igniting both navy blue 'sabres to block any repeater shots. As soon as I reach their position, I run between them, slashing at both at waist height.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:41 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"Hold up, Karkos, I'm coming!" he snaps as he kicks the droid away. He takes bite or two of the sandwiche and drops it on the table. He marches slowly but surely after the Anzati, lightsaber at his belt.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:42 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I was never a Jedi...I am unlike yourself..." Sol-leks murmurs as he leads you down another flight of steps, deeper and deeper into the lower levels. "I discovered my potential with the help of another..."

He spins around and swings at your legs. You realize something...he's testing you!

Thon, one of the men falls dead into the snow. The other throws himself to the side with a slash through his hip. He fires his repeater up at you while a Trandoshan approaches you with a vibro-axe...

You are soon out of the beach, Reeth and Karkos. Damn, you hate all this sand, Reeth. It gets into your joints, for your limbs are synthetic. If you didn't have G2, you'd be in bad shape.

The beach is not far off. You see the end of something sticking out of the water...looks like a ship. But the smoke you saw through your skylight is not coming from it. It is coming from a camp consisting of two people that are sitting on the edge of the beach, cooking bacon.

"Hey, you there!" they call, waving. "Can you help us?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:53 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Without a thought Terrik's body launchs into the air, Sol-leks's blade missing him by a mile. As Terrik comes down he kicks Sol-leks to the ground, drawing his lightsabers, spinning them around him with style and skill, ending in a battle stance.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Sep 16th, 2003 04:55 AM