KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Well, we're all friends together here...

Well, we're all friends together here...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

I think I was about 12 or 13 at the time, Christ, that's like 20 years ago...

*Feels old*

Before you were even born...

*Feels even older* sad

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:45 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well you know! I can't help being full of youthful vitality!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post May 31st, 2001 09:57 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, they say, you're only as young as the woman you feel, but that still makes me 30!

Old Post May 31st, 2001 10:09 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

(reads between lines) cool

Old Post May 31st, 2001 10:24 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And, prey, what do you read?

Old Post May 31st, 2001 10:54 PM
queeq
Chaos

*still practising wedding march*

Funny that RC should mention "platonic" meetings. Did you know Plato defined this kind of spiritual love as a love between, NOT excluding sex? Just something to think about. wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 01:10 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh queeq, that is so romantic....(hums to self)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 02:30 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Idonottalkfast! Iresentthat!

Well, thank GOD you drank something, Elle, it was hardly a cool day, and I was starting to worry.

BTW, I would have pointed you towards the right platform after you got past the barrier, but the guards seem to do a good job of it.

Well, it was a good day, anyway.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 02:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well we don't want her expiring of dehydration now.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 02:41 AM
Ratcat

Never try and change the woman.... Gopod rule to live by, in my experience.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:12 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

I don't think you should try to change anybody. Unless they chew with their mouth full. I can't abide poor table manners.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:13 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Thanks!

But she must have some kind of hidden fluid store in her body. I can't believe she didn't want a drink.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I usually offer people something to drink before they even get their coat off.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If I'd offered any more she would have got annoyed...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:20 AM
Ratcat

*Can't wait to visit*

(I drink a lot of coffee, water, coke, etc)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:20 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

The keg is blown right now, but I can offer you a nice glass of Merlot.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat

Ice and Coke is fine sweetie.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We should build a special place for us ALL to meet...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:36 AM
Ratcat

Yeah, Gundy's place..

Or I hear Disneyworld is nice... wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 03:43 AM
finti

really.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2001 04:20 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote