KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Keeping things under wrap...

Keeping things under wrap...
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

80% of movies? more like 99% has love of some kind in

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Wow are you guys arguing, err I mean debating on this thread too

whistle

you should just go jedi style and enter "aggresive negotiations!" pirate

And I don't mean jediHDM, just jedi like the movie. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:11 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Simple> that WOULD be Jedihdm style...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:25 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

ROFLMBO!! you're right, you're right big grin my mistake
wow you guys really crack me up. I'm glad I got on this forum.

hehehee smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:30 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, i'm glad i got on this forum too...to tell you the truth, i cant really remember WHY i came here...i really cant remember what led me here...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 04:34 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Gimme my dual Lightsabers, and I'll kick anyone's ass...LOL

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 01:15 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

Omega> I think that the architect has changed the matrix so Neo is going to die (slowly) He's in a other world now ====> trapped..
The new version of the matrix is slowly taking over.... Matrix7.0
Or maybe... matrix 6.1
But 7 is the holy number so I think the kid has to be the one. Neo is number six that's nufing===> unless someone can find something on it....

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:06 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

matrix 3.6 isnt it happy

perfect world > monumental failure
redesigned > again disappointed
current matrix> 6 upgrades

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:19 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Burlyman> Probably MORE than 80 %. A lot more, if you take main-stream movies only.
Wouldn’t it be.
Matrix 1.0 Perfect world
Matrix 2.0 new attempt
Matrix 2.1 Upgrades?

JediHDM> I THINK there is a feature somewhere, that lets you locate your first post. Maybe that’ll solve the mystery of what lead you here… ?
Fate? big grin Purpose? wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 02:24 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Has anyone noticed in 2:15 in the theatrical trailer that a hovercraft crashes on the ground but the sky is CLEAR? And there is the moon also! It is definitely outside of the matrix. Why should they use hovercrafts inside the matrix?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:35 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

It's Matrix XP SP1

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:23 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

From a still shot, it looks as though a hovercraft popped up from beneath the clouds and then drops back down.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:21 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Yes but there are not so many clouds. The sky is like how it is on a rainy day. But what does that mean anyway? The war is over? The "scorched" is cleaned? And I am sure that by putting this scene as the last one in the trailer they want to tell us something.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 12:56 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

I think it just means they went Above the cloud cover. We all understand that the clouds do not go up forever, right? When you fly on a plane, you go above the cloud cover. I think this is what they did. They just went above it. I guess I might need to say that in scorching the sky, the humans did not blanken every cubic inch of atmosphere around. That would be pretty much impossible for us to do anyway. We just covered up most of it, in a dense black cloud. This blocked out the sun whish was all we wanted to do. But if you were to fly above it you would pop out eventually, and see blue sky. I think that's what we're seeing here.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 01:45 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

I think I might even have an explanation for the trip above the black cover.
In the “1:59 trailer” thread, a massive ship is firing and it’ not a sentinel. It did look as if it had organic tubes for fetus harvesting.
Now, what if Neo/Trin on their way to 01 (OR the Speak-machines place of residence, maybe the battery towers) have to pass these fields? They may be vast fields surrounding the battery towers. Humans have probably tried to sabotage these field-machines before, hence they’re armed.
To avoid damaging the growing humans, the hovercraft instead swoops up high, to get out of firing range, and to drop down near the towers/speak-machine?
The sky is blue, but darkish-blue, as if it's high altitude.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 10:04 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote