KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Vampire RP anyone?

Vampire RP anyone?
Started by: ElmStreetChick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (524): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She shrugged. "I can take care of myself, but thanks for the heads up."

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:17 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You don't understand, I was sent to protect you."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:18 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

She turned and began to dance with the pole again. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:25 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Fine." He turned. "Nice ass."

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:26 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

This last comment was unexpected. She turned smiling at him. "You know it." She winked.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:27 AM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hell yeah." Demitrius almost walked out until Van Helsing kicked him.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:28 AM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel continued to dance as a biker came up and placed his arms around her. She shoved him off. She then watched Demitrius fight. She wondered how skilled he was.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 01:32 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele walked swiftly down the street, confused and brooding. each bump and knock recieved she took as a personal insult, growing more angry as she walked along. One man knocked her round, and her temper finally snapped. Her eyes began to glow gold and she growled at the man, shock registering as she recognised her sire. a rough hand grabbed her chin, and he whispered, "Hello, love."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Clutching her pendant, the young woman whispered incantations in the Old tongue. Breathing heavily, the woman was enveloped in a flash of darkness. It rippled as a sheet would, folding and twisting around her body. As it slid across her delicate features, her appearance changed slowly. Her eyes lightened into a shimmering blue shade. Her hair slowly shortened until it rested on her shoulders, waving around her face in natural curls. Her ears became less pointed as they curved slightly.
Emerging from the black folds around her, the young woman panted softly in pain. "I can still not get over the pain this amulet brings me."
The woman changed into an unrevealing dress and walked across her apartment. "This will be fun," she said, opening her door.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:38 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele was marched back down in the direction she had come from, her sire gripping her arm.
"Who was the vamp you were talkin' to, doll?"
"I... I don't know..."
The grip tightened, until she yelped with pain.
"I don't know!" she cried.
She was thrown into an alleyway, falling to the ground at her sire's feet.
"Don't! Please... don't!"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 08:46 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((goodbye for tonight))
Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:08 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel continued circling the pole, whiping her hair around. She kept glancing over at the vampire who approached her before wondering what he meant about the assassin. A mortal? A vampire hunter perhaps? A demon? She tried not to think about it too hard. A biker crawled up to her on all fours playfully and she grinned down at him. She knelt before her and she placed a boot against his chest, shoving him to the ground as laughter escaped her lips. She loved toying with the mortals, they were so much fun.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:27 PM
fungrl515

The woman walked out of her apartment building. Smiling, she walked around town and looked at the sights. Silently, she memorized perfect locations for her feasting. 'This would do quite ell when luring my prey to a suitable location. Perhaps this is the perfect place to live. Such fine specimens,' she thought, looking at the people around her.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 09:40 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Ignoring her pleas, the larger vampire slugged her round the face. In desperation, she raised a heavy-booted foot and kicked out, jumping up and running as he fell backwards.
He was stronger and bigger than her - he could easily kill her. But from her memories of their time spent together, she knew he was not even close to being as fast and agile as her - she dodged thru tiny gaps in the crowd and into a nightclub, where she knew bikers frequented.

((time for the characters to meet up, dont ya think?))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:51 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((sounds good to me Phoenix smile ))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:54 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((am I right in assuming your in a nightclub? i can edit it if your not))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:55 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel felt the presence of the familiar vampire she had met earlier in the crowd. She didn't look up, but she knew she was there. A biker grabbed her around the stomach from behind. He was young with reasonable muscles that clutched around her tightly. She raised her hand and stroked her fingers through his hair grinning. She moved her ass so it brushed against him.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:57 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

((it's like a biker bar, but u can make it into a rowdy raunchy night club. It's on the bad side of town.))

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 06:57 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Edele saw the crowd at the door thin as her sire entered the club. She leaped up the stairs to the upper level, and recognised the vampire from earlier dancing on one of the poles. Her hesitation allowed him to cathch up with her - she whirled around, her rage building. She didnt care if he hurt her, even if he killed her - now he'd p*ssed her off.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:01 PM
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Jezebel caught a glance of the vampire's sire and a grin crossed her lips as she kept dancing. He was big and obviously dominant. Whoever this vampire was, she had guts to face him. Jezebel tried to move closer to see what was going on since the second floor was only like a catwalk until you went into the individual rooms on the sides, but the crowd was thick.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 07:07 PM