KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New animatrix question.

New animatrix question.
Started by: Real

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

YEA!!!(please log in to view the image)

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:15 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

Wow that was rally scarey Jedi! I think the real plot behind the Matrix is that if you don't get cheesecake or cookies (in honor of Smiddy) don't feel bad because some virus multiplying dude is taking them all from everyone. That would be pretty funny if at the end of Revolutions it was a computer game being played by machines but I am on crack so.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 02:18 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i actually thought of something like that, that it is all a simulation created by humans to better understand themselves...I dont believe it, but its a good thought

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:21 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

wow, this is fun, i didnt think it was gonna take off like that, i just wanted ppl to listen to my ideas (pplz where i live dont care about that, they just like Hollister and abercrombie) DIE STUPID TRENDS!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 03:54 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well, i never noticed it but wow, i always thought that it was the matrix, but this is wierd, the best sci-fi movies ever have reason for being the best

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 04:04 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, me either, real, they "prosecute" me, then go off and get drunk or high or...whatever else they do in college here...i dont care, i choose my computer anyday...well, except over a girlfriend...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 8th, 2003 04:27 AM
Real

good fur u, cept high school sux so i dont get to do that, but there will be a time when dreams will come true...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2003 01:30 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

i thought that i might formally adress this topic with one last post.
MWAM was presented to me through this forum... i took it, molded it, and found a reasonably good explanation (i had pictures too!)
after seeing revolutions tho, i realize that there is no real point to MWAM, simply because it wasnt explored in revs...
the only thing that i can possibly relate in revs to mwam is that at the end, they carted NEO off to be put into his real body, and that he is the only human walking around in the REAL real world.
anyway, its 2:00 AM, im tired, and merry christmas y'all.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:00 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Thats a pretty interesting theory about what they did with Neo. blink

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:03 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

ur quick, did u read the beginning stuff?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:04 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

I just read the rest of the thread, i probly should of done that first.

Anyway i kind of agree for the most part, i'd have to watch Animatrix again though.

Nice theories either way. shifty
Good work, keep it up.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:24 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

It wasn't the real world! That's what the kid thought!....u have to realize that's why the kid is plugged in after! It was the Matrix.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:05 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OSchan

omg Oo. that kid was in the matrix, you can see that the scene changes form the blasted landscape to the urban setting. whne he sees the agents maybe he awakens, maybe he was one fo the first to realsie it Oo....maybe,..... and also i dont think that robot destroyed the city.(they jsut wrote themselves into the bill of rights why would they) i think it was a human bomb . a last ditch effort agianst the robot armies. like a kamikaze attack

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:32 AM
OSchan is currently offline Click here to Send OSchan a Private Message Find more posts by OSchan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

I think that was the first matrix(version one), where the machines gave it the appearance of the perfect utopian society. If I remember correctly, the Architect mentioned that they went into the history of humankind for the second version of the matrix. If the machines were capturing people in the real world and inserting them into the matrix, it would make sense if they made the landscape familiar and the year the same(therefore the UN building is destroyed and the percieved age/time frame would be that of the real world).

The Architect says that humans rejected the first matrix, right? Well, that's what I think this is showing. The kid is frolicking in the matrix, then as he runs toward his parents, he sees the governing programs (represented by the Agents) and screams at the realization of his artificial imprisonment.

Just my thoughts.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:14 PM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

dont take that scene literally its just a way of showing that man is now enslaved.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 12:32 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

exactly. in fact, i'm pretty sure we came to this conclusion a few months ago...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 01:32 AM