KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)

Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie looked up at him then blushed cause he was looking at her , but she smiled at him " i think i know what my answer is "

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:56 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"You do?" Will asked, his eyes beaming with hope and joy as helooked into her eys lovingly

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:57 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie stood up and looked into his eyes " i do love u " she slowly leaned forward

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 07:58 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will's eyes widen and then closed as he pulled her against him, kissing her lips passionatly. He thought of all the things he had done in his life, all the pranks and jokes and suddenly realized that none of those things compared to kissing the one he loved.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:05 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie leaned into the kiss , she didn't care about nothing in the world except for him

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:07 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will smiled, breaking the kiss gently, "I love you Aerie..." he said in a dazed, loving voice

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:12 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled while looking down , she then looked back up at him and hugged him gently

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:13 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek gently, closing his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder, stroking her hair

God is only a false hope

Last edited by FallingBlue on Nov 1st, 2003 at 08:18 AM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:15 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled , she had a tear go down her cheek ' he is the one for me ' she though in her head

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:16 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will smiled back, wiping the tear from her cheek, laying back on the couch, giving her room to lay with him as he watched the fire die down.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:19 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled as she put an arm around him , she wondered if any of the others students will spot them

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:21 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will was thinking the same as his new love and looked towards the split stairways, one leading to the boys' dorm and the other to the girls'. He smirked and put his arms around her, laying his head back down, if they saw them it wouldn't matter, the other students would know how much they loved each other by tomorrow anyway.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:23 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie smiled and snuggled close to him , she wondered how long he has liked her

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:34 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will stroked her hair, kissing her forehead. He closed his eyes tiredly, a smile spread across his face, "Goodnight..beautiful///" he whispred into her ear as he slowly fell asleep.

((night ang, im off, had a long night of trick or treating))

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:35 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~night blue~
Aerie slowly fell asleep in his arms , feeling safe and warm

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 09:14 AM
Tela

Sonia decides to brake a vase. she picks the pieces up and throws them away.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:07 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--THE GREAT HALL

The great hall is a place for mingling and chatting amongst the houses.

LADY FROST

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:58 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--CHARACTER PICTURES

Silversaber......here's your thread to start posting the character pics you have came up with.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:00 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will yawned, opening his eyes as he stretched his arms, he jumped slightly to see Aerie asleep in his arms, and then smiled at her as he remember the events of the night before. He calmly moved around her, pulling a blanket up over her and kissing her on the cheek. Will smiled at her and then grabbed a book, sitting on the floor infront of the couch, laying back against it as he began to read.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:32 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

**this was all in the COMMON ROOM right? you know you can't break rules to go in the rooms....JUST A REMINDER!** big grin

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:55 AM