KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)

Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i think...i dunno......maybe that's why she's having so many problems.........ha! she wants to be one....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:27 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

You CAN learn to be a metamorhmagus, but it is a long involved process, and not many people stick the whiole slog, so your description is very accurate airangel!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

*Professor Longbottom steps into the common room*

"Come, come, now, get your luggage sorted out, we've got a busy day tomorrow!"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:10 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YAY! big grin I figured a transfiguration teacher with a flaw of trying to turn learn something else would be fun! So one day she might come in with a green nose or seomthing b/c of trying to change her hair to green....little things like that! smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:32 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Sonia sits at the table and pulls out a book. Opnening the book, she began to read.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:59 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

~don't worry , it was all in the common room~

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:33 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

OKay, to everyone in Phoe's Harry Potter Roleplay, I carefully looked at each description and illustrated each Character to how I saw fit. Once I get to my mom's school, I will use her Scanner to PM each of you with your characters. And through the PMs we will converse, and I may have to draw your char over and over until I get it right. Once the two of us agree on a picture, I will post it here so everyone can see what their fellow looks like. But please be patien, because I have to put a lot of time into this.

Sorta

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:11 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

well hello slytherins, front and center know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:47 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

well i posted in my discripition that i am dada teacher head of slytherins house and deputy headmaster i also have a younger brother who is the flying teacher kenny ryddel

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:55 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie opened her eyes slowly and got up , she then saw Will " good moringing " she smiled at him

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:24 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will returned the smile, "Hey, sleep well?" he put his book down, closing it with a fingertip stuck inside to mark his page as he looked into her eyes.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:56 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie blushed and smiled " yes , and u "

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:01 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Like an angel" Will said, getting up and yawning, smiling at her, "Hey, wanna do anything while we have the day off?

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:04 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" hi everyone." Li said from a corner!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:08 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Aerie was surprised but smiled " oh , hello"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:09 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Will turned to Li with a smile, "Hello"

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:20 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" anythign new I should know about?"Li said smiling in her funy way" I have something to annouce, not that any of you care, or do you?"

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:24 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Of course we'd like to hear, lay it on us" Will siad camlly

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:44 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

~harry potter is minster now okwink~

" Well this summer i got to meet the minster of magic, Mr.Harry Potter" Li annouce very loudly. " and i got a part time job helping my dad and my great great grandfather it was so much fun."

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:59 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

~uh, this is phoes RP, NOT yours, you cant say harry's minister unless she agrees, this sint a team thing, she and its magic control it, not us~

"Thats cool.." Will said, "I knew Harry when he was here, pretty cool guy, not really as great as some of the girls seem to pretend, but you know how it goes.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:01 AM