KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix questions

Matrix questions
Started by: oogy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deep seeker
god

2) i think the oracal knew that neo would defate agent smith because if he diidnt neo would have no prupose in the matrix

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:13 PM
deep seeker is currently offline Click here to Send deep seeker a Private Message Find more posts by deep seeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

wots wrong with the matrix forumis it being updated

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 07:40 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dante3867
Your Boss

is it just me or should they make a prequel to part one i think it would find out how it all began

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 07:13 PM
dante3867 is currently offline Click here to Send dante3867 a Private Message Find more posts by dante3867 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marovingin

those r really good questions . ... questions i never thought of .. well i did think of the 4th one where they take neo off i was like well hmmmm how do they live then? but number 3 i think that machines have very much logic but do what they r told to do and as u can see in the 3rd movie before the big fight that the machines pull out their radars and listen i think they were told if he wins we leave so they stayed till neo kicked the ever loving sh*t outta smith lol (well ok he didnt do that they really sorta equally got kicked in the a*s and then smith got the upper hand and didnt let it get away.) well thats the only answer i have. i guess they jus want u to have ur own opinon.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end Neo"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 12:24 AM
marovingin is currently offline Click here to Send marovingin a Private Message Find more posts by marovingin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo121

how many time was neo shot in the hotel

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:23 PM
neo121 is currently offline Click here to Send neo121 a Private Message Find more posts by neo121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dante3867
Your Boss

i think he was shot like 6 times in the chest

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 05:18 PM
dante3867 is currently offline Click here to Send dante3867 a Private Message Find more posts by dante3867 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

he was shot 7 times cus agent smith unloaded his desert eagle which is clearly a 45 calibre which carries 7 bullets in it close dante but no cigar

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 08:21 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AragonIsKing
Come On! I'm a good guy

I have a question of my own. If the "matrix" breaks most all rules of Physics, than why do some count and others dont.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 08:45 PM
AragonIsKing is currently offline Click here to Send AragonIsKing a Private Message Find more posts by AragonIsKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

like what do you mean? pleasego into detail too broad of a question

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 11:43 PM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

It hard to as good as the first so people had higher expectations

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:49 AM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya wel to commetn on that question about the breaking some rules and not others, they are in complete controll of the matrix thats why they can jum from building to building,

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 05:50 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dubefan
ya wel to commetn on that question about the breaking some rules and not others, they are in complete controll of the matrix thats why they can jum from building to building,

its not complete control, only neo has anywhere near to complete control, and he wasn't close...

its just pushing certain boundaries...

morpheus bends gravity by jumping, neo breaks it by flying...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Last edited by -Pr- on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

i gues its a question of ability

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:35 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

so the question is..Neo really dead cuz in da last scene his body was glowing...so was neo still alive somehow??

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:12 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

so the question is..Neo really dead??

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:13 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by dubefan
he was shot 7 times cus agent smith unloaded his desert eagle which is clearly a 45 calibre which carries 7 bullets in it close dante but no cigar

its more in the movie... and its a .50 calibre...

Originally posted by thematrixmaster
so the question is..Neo really dead??

his body? probably... his mind... i dont think so...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

well the oracle did they they would see neo again soon...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:15 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

the oracle did say that they would see neo again...(CORRECTED) mobile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:17 PM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

o yea and if u wanna visit this site for any reason then do so..
just go to www.geocities.com/djtheradiohost13/Some_Pics.html

Attachment: thedarkrealmlogo2.gif
This has been downloaded 24 time(s).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:19 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

personally idont think there should be another matrix, i mean ive thought about ti, and ive even thuoght of a decent story, wel in my head its decent but it would just seem to be too much filler ya know, i mean i think the best explanation for what happened to neo is in our heads which is what the wachowski brothers intended, but i could be totaly wrong, thats just what my heads telling me

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:06 PM