KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix questions

Matrix questions
Started by: oogy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 21 22 [23]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FoxMeister
Tank

Re: HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Troy24
HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000!!!!!!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I

WTF has that got to do with the matrix?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:12 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushiputu

The matrix online satrts with you as a new red pill. War has begun once again. The machines have neos ashes and the zionites want them back. The merovinigian wants neos ashes on different terms i.e to get rid of them.Neo is dead and the oracle never said wht type of end. The *end* hasnt happened yet. A problem has been sorted thats what the oracle meant by *the end*.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 05:42 PM
Ushiputu is currently offline Click here to Send Ushiputu a Private Message Find more posts by Ushiputu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The War has not restarted. There's tustling in the Matrix, but not in the Real World. If the Machines began to invade Zion once again, THEN the War would have restarted.

Neo has not been cremated. They want his full body.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 06:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would this be another trilogy? Will Neo return or would someone else be selected? If Smith can be other people why Neo can't? After all Smith copied Neo's abilities.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2006 03:07 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Does anyone know the name of the music playing during the final battle between Neo and Smith? Its just that I was watching it the other day and became quite addicted to the music. Any ideas?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:14 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i believe it's called neodammerung.

http://www.geocities.com/dondavisma...odammerung.html

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 07:54 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Great! Thanks for that. big grin

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 10:28 PM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

lol the matrix is so old is their anything to even talk about?

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:15 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

It is not oldstick out tongue

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 04:14 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Cue Tumble Weed.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 08:58 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoner420
lol the matrix is so old is their anything to even talk about?

YES!!! sorry for necrophiling this thread, but there is - is the "real-world" really the real-world, or is it a program itself? hmmm, think about that

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 01:40 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Has anyone watched the trilogy with both critics' and philosopers' commentaries from the Ultimate Matrix collection?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2009 02:23 AM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stiljoey

I have not but I sure hope their is a 4th matrix

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:06 PM
stiljoey is currently offline Click here to Send stiljoey a Private Message Find more posts by stiljoey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tests

What were/are the limits to neos powers?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 06:44 AM
tests is currently offline Click here to Send tests a Private Message Find more posts by tests Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
machfive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can a human in the matrix and a machine have a baby? For example the Merovingian has sex with human women, can he get them pregnant? Persephone is really hot, if Neo did her could she get pregnant? Would the baby have powers?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2013 03:12 PM
machfive is currently offline Click here to Send machfive a Private Message Find more posts by machfive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris_yo

Warning Resources for truth seekers

Good day Matrix fans.

It's been a while since I saw trilogy, I recently became interested in finding answers to my questions about all 3 Matrix movies that I had unanswered. As such, I started my research through Google search where I found this website that answered most of my questions and that's where I recommend you to start as well: thematrix101.com

It has answers for all Matrix movies and Animatrix. You will have to do some reading but it will be worth it because unlike to pondering forums, all information there is well organized and explained.

I have read all of this thread in a couple of days which ranges from 2003 to 2013 and although I learned a bit of new stuff, I think that the website above gives way more to offer to understanding Matrix universe so have a good read guys.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 09:35 PM
Boris_yo is currently offline Click here to Send Boris_yo a Private Message Find more posts by Boris_yo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did Neo blow up the machines outside of the Matrix?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2014 07:47 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote