KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Page to Screen

Page to Screen
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i recognize mario lopez and amy jo johnson. has there been a movie for ransom?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:42 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

no I didnt see any thing about a movie adaption for ransome the only other thing Ive seen is Strangers in Our House. Television movie adapted from Summer of Fear. NBC, 1978. thats about it...sorry

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:00 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

is there a live version of "watership down" besides the toon movie?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:06 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I wish there was! that book and cartoon is heart wrenching..I wonder if there there is any talk or this..interesting!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 02:16 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the one about the deers, fire bringer, was kind of like watership but not as good. rabbits are cutier!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 03:17 AM
BadKitty
cockeyed

which one is that? I dont think I know it.....

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it wasn't a popular book. don't read, i couldn't. i get half way through twice and stopped.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:31 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

A book that was very successful from page to screen was Lord of the Rings. While it didn't adhere to the book as much as I would have liked, they were awesome beyond compare

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:32 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i couldn't picture anyone else directing and acting in the movie. what other books/comics/etc. do you want to become movies?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:32 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

DragonLance Saga, w/o a doubt

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:11 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

which director and actors can you think of to make this movie?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:15 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Director-Actaullay, I'm hoping that no one does this so I can try, I've always wanted to be a director big grin

Actors-Well, that's difficult, there are so many characters, but I can get back to you after I've thought about it

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:09 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

have you made movies before?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:53 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ummmm, no

The way that I critique movies and always saying 'I would have done it this way,' it just makes me think I'd be good at it, and it supposed to be a hell of a lot of fun

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:15 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

so, are you going to work towards that or major in it?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:25 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Both, in all likelihood big grin

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:09 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i so want to work in movies! either in special effects or help directing.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:20 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Writing, Directing or Acting

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

writing and doing special effects!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:30 AM
cermiestar
kitten

The narnia chronicles!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:22 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote