KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Gandalf the White against Voldemort

Gandalf the White against Voldemort
Started by: srandle317

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i found pics of the ROTK premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go gandalf.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:19 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

erm theunknown what powers does voldemort have gandalf doesnt,

go gandalf, look here he is with his pimp ass hat he ALWAYS has

Attachment: ian.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:20 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Apparation, instant death spell, Imperio, Crucio, altering, materializing, etc.
The only things Gandalf is seen doing is freeing Theoden and attacking.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

aha

the only things gandalf are SEEN doing, i have told you, gandalf has powers that none sacve illuvatar manwe and himself know of

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:09 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Well that doesn't make sense, seeing as he would have used those powers multiple times through the books...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:47 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

he got taken prisoner by the witch king in the hobbit, and he just barely escaped, but he didn't say HOW, did he? just because voldemort flaunts his power all the time, doesn't mean Gandalf needs to.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:34 PM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

no, because he needs to let the people of middle earth fight their one battles, take care of themselves, as if he protected them all the time, when he leaves (his time was the third age) middle earths people wouldnt know what to do, be just gives them a little assistance

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:28 PM
The Inkeeper

plus gandalf openly defies sauron, he escaped the witch king, he takes on thousands of orc alone, now could voldemort do that, i dont think so

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:29 PM
The Inkeeper

voldemort was defeated by a baby, whats that that baby had a protection spell on him from his mothers love, well gandalf has protection laid on him by illuvatar, that is how he can come back to life after he dies

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:31 PM
nephalim27

Gandalf came back to life after he died because Illuvatar wished it so, and he became white, being "Saruman as he should have been."

Saruman, BTW, was white, but became many colors at some point.

Let's not forget also that Gandalf bears the Elven Ring of Fire.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 06:59 PM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

weilder of the flame of anor

would kick voldemorts ASS

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:14 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Actually, yes, Voldemort could easily take on thousands of Orcs. He could just use the spell to slow down time around the Orcs and blast them with a death spell, or do a number of different things...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:33 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

i highylydoubt that voldemort could do anything more dramatic than sneeze on thousands of orcs before they tear him to pieces. besides, gandalf took on a balrog. voldemort couldn't do that in his wildest dreams.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:25 PM
The Inkeeper

no matter how slow he made time he would never kill all those orcs of which we are talking about, plus the dragons, no spell or soword bow can peirce there armour

so what would he do there

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 07:51 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Uh, what dragons are you talking about? And it seems that you keep forgetting that Voldemort can apparate. If orcs got too close, he can simply teleport to safety and continue to kill them.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:53 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

soooo he would apparate because he's too much of a coward to face them head on? when's the last time you read the hobbit? a dragon would eat oldemort for breakfast.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:24 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

Uh, apparating like that is called "dodging", not being a coward, and Gandalf didn't fight the Orcs by himself...notice the GIANT ARMY behind him...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:42 PM
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

oh, of course...... and in the hobbit when he faught the goblins and wargs he had a huge army too.... oh wait, HE DIDN'T!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 04:19 PM
The Inkeeper

oh yeah unknown of course in the hobbit where he had nine dwarves with him, and the massive non exsistand army in silmariliion so in othere words he hardly had anyone to help him

plus gandalf didnt apparate, he cant, he took them on head on, and won, if voldemort cannot do that then gandalf is stronger

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:16 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I wasn't talking about in the Hobbit, I thought that you were talking about Helm's Deep, my apologies. And besides, Voldemort can only be killed by either Harry or Neville...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:52 PM