KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?

Is anyone sick of Orlando, Dominic, Elijah, and Viggo being called gay?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
I just dont care.

I'm with you. Who really gives a damn anyways. I just dont get why people get all wigged out and upset when actors who they adore are accused of being gay. their sexual preference is none of our business anyways. who cares

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 10:21 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorC

THINK SO. WHOS CARE. OF THIS PIC THOU

Attachment: usweekly9.jpeg
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 04:39 PM
thorC is currently offline Click here to Send thorC a Private Message Find more posts by thorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlisgirl69
troy rox

i think sum ppl jst think der gay cause they spend so much time 2gether but dat doesnt mean der gay so wat they may hug each otha but every1 does dat.
i personally dont care cause i no der not gay so hueva thinks they r they can believe dat if they want.

sig thanx 2 burlyman

yea melani rock
go lotrHappy Dancego lotrHappy Dance

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:22 PM
orlisgirl69 is currently offline Click here to Send orlisgirl69 a Private Message Find more posts by orlisgirl69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hehe, this thread has gone from
"oh, the horror, they call the guys I adore gay!"
to
"what's wrong with being gay?"

are some people here perhaps insecure about themselves? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:13 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tolkiengirl

They may be gay, and they may not. That is their business. Be that as it may, they are all talented actors and therfore deserve nothing more than praise and apreciation. I fyou have nothing better to do than rag on them you need to get a life. Age apperence nor sexual preference matter in the real world. Get it? got it? good. cool

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:33 AM
Tolkiengirl is currently offline Click here to Send Tolkiengirl a Private Message Find more posts by Tolkiengirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tolkiengirl

They may be gay, and they may not. That is their business. Be that as it may, they are all talented actors and therefore deserve nothing more than praise and appreciation. If you have nothing better to do than rag on them you need to get a life. Age, appearance, nor sexual preference matter in the real world. Get it? got it? good. cool

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:34 AM
Tolkiengirl is currently offline Click here to Send Tolkiengirl a Private Message Find more posts by Tolkiengirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tolkiengirl

Close friends do weird stuff...Its part of life deal with it. For instance...Viggo head-butts his friends...its something one of the stunt people started. its a way of saying hi, WITHOUT WORDS. Drop it its not a big deal who cares about it. mad no expression

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:42 AM
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

i hope they r not good. they r soooo good-looking...us girls want em. well no elijah..he's a bit on the scrawny side. and which one is dominic???? messed

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:23 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetNsouR
I love Queer as Folk

i meant to say gay instead of good. i dont know whats up with all my typos. embarrasment sad

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 07:24 AM
SweetNsouR is currently offline Click here to Send SweetNsouR a Private Message Find more posts by SweetNsouR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Tolkiengirl
Drop it its not a big deal who cares about it. mad no expression

apperently Pirate_Girly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:44 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

excuse me? what did you say about me?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 08:37 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He means that apperently you care what they are.

quote:
They may be gay, and they may not. That is their business. Be that as it may, they are all talented actors and therfore deserve nothing more than praise and apreciation. I fyou have nothing better to do than rag on them you need to get a life. Age apperence nor sexual preference matter in the real world. Get it? got it? good.

All good actors?? Elijah and Viggo yes. Dominic is ok, but Orlando sick Not even close!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 09:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tolkiengirl

Miffed

OK, the whole thing about Orlando not having talent...that is and always will be your opinion. and as for them being gay...either they arent or they really dont care...fame is bound to come with rumors, im sure everyone is aware of them. if they really did care they would say they are or deny all accusations. since they are doing neither apparently they dont care...when they do decide to care, i'm sure you'll be the first one they tell (hint hint...sarcasm)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:15 AM
FLICKNAVY
Ultimate Fighter

mean they may hug..they may kiss..but honestly that doesnt make u gay right off the bat does it? No.. Does anyone agree with me?

lol, yeah when I see two guys kissing, that makes me think of gayness Pirate Girly....... If thats not gay then what is? Think about it

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:29 PM
FLICKNAVY is currently offline Click here to Send FLICKNAVY a Private Message Find more posts by FLICKNAVY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I find it annoying, but it's not like the actors give a shit.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:38 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hania

I'm with the people that say that they don't care. I was sick at first, and I made a huge fuss about it on another thread, but I mean if the actors themselves don't care about this kind of crap, and you know that they're not gay, so why should you make a fuss about it? Rite? Just ignore the rumors, it's better that way...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:46 AM
Hania is currently offline Click here to Send Hania a Private Message Find more posts by Hania Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

DOM HAS BEEN CALLED GAY!!??I've heard of all the other ones being called gay but not Dom.. same they're just jealous.. or maybe they just are guys that wish they were gay because they arestick out tongue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 01:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

hehe, i think its funny, arent they all dating someone? (like the opposite gender of course)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 01:07 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yep.. well except Elijah

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 01:10 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
OK, the whole thing about Orlando not having talent...that is and always will be your opinion. and as for them being gay...either they arent or they really dont care...fame is bound to come with rumors, im sure everyone is aware of them. if they really did care they would say they are or deny all accusations. since they are doing neither apparently they dont care...when they do decide to care, i'm sure you'll be the first one they tell (hint hint...sarcasm)
Actually Bloom acted really stupid towards Ian Mckellen (who is a GOD) because Ian said he was waiting for him to give him a kiss. That he is quite pretty (or something like that!)

Last edited by Kes on Jan 16th, 2004 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 09:52 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote