KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut

Venom Ghostrider VS Hulk Juggernaut
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marcellus
executioner

HAS whooped venoms ass? did you even read the MARVEL statistics and the fact venom beat him in the SERIES! it was more than one issue. i used to like juggernuat but this argument has made me realize he is a idiot who gets canned all the time. did you see where superman flew up and smacked juggy like th slow moron he is, then venom came to the DC universe and almost killed superman and spiderman.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 09:21 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guyverjay

Wow you're using the crossovers as reference, what a surpriseroll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:07 PM
guyverjay is currently offline Click here to Send guyverjay a Private Message Find more posts by guyverjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

what a suprise? what else do i need to say? the unstopable Juggernuat is a myth nowadays, how long has it been since he has throtteld anyone worth mentioning? like i posted before cry all you want Venom is overall the better character 22.5 to 22, he won in the comics, and he beats people that juggernuat cant. its over VENOM WINS.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 10:59 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Venom may win vs Juggy, but he ultimately loses for the stupidest of all reasons.

So after this great fight Venom and GR go out for a couple of beers to celebrate. Well about 6-7 pitchers into the night Ghost Rider (who doesn't handle his alchy very well) feels his stomach shift. Venom looks at him like the freak he is, what with a flaming skull and all. And then outta no where Ghost Rider lets out this Hellacious burp that sends Hell Fire scortching across then table and right into Venoms face. Well needless to say "Mr. Symbiote" doesn't like hell fire that much so it moves outta the way leaving eddie brock exposed while this flame thrower of a burp chars Venom to death....the end.

(obviously this is a joke so nobody better get butt hurt and rant on about "that never happening" because well......no sh*t obviously this didn't happen)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:36 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
It would then give Venom and Ghost all the time in the world to beat up on Juggy. Ghosts Hell fire (a mystical fire, which means the capbabliity to affect Juggy) can KILL OR INSTILL FEAR, PAIN, AND REMORSE to anyone Ghost hits them with granted they have a human soul, which Juggy qualifies at.

Where did you get this from? According to the ***official*** Handbook of the Marvel Universe (have you ever seen one?), it - quote - "traumatizes the human soul."

quote:
Venom's ability to control the Symbiote on a molecular level and transporting it through data streams has more realism to it than Juggy's Gem which magically gives him "invincibility".

What???? They are both comic books, one; two, Venom has a symbiotic relationship with a nigh-sentient alien costume. That is "REALISTIC?" Ookay then.

quote:
As I said earlier it was considered a good possibility that using the correct sound and/or radio frequencies have the possibilty of passing through Juggy's force field (coming from a comic with Juggy being knocked out from a Furtistic Robot employing that attack). I'm not saying it's a sure thing that Venom could enter through Juggy's force field, but the evidence point to things being able to get through, and on the molecular level.

As I said earlier, that is ENTIRELY up to the WRITER. For EXAMPLE, I hope you are aware of who EMMA FROST is. Have you EVER seen her turn into a diamond before? NO. Grant Morrison, in the New X-Men, granted her this ability to turn into a DIAMOND. ONE writer might allow sound to penetrate Juggernaut's forcefield. ANOTHER writer might not. Do you now see what I said that it depends on the WRITER? I mean, seriously, does this not make sense?

quote:
If Juggy's Force field does not drain Juggy's energy it simply means he's too stupid to keep it up constently during battle which means Venom and Ghost would just have to make their surgical strikes at the right time. It is stated in Juggy's bio that he doesn't use his powers effectivly.

You, like venomfan, resort to copouts when presented with information that successfully defends my points and subsequently refutes yours. Notice that it is "also stated" in Juggernaut's bio his durability threshhold? Juggernaut is capable of taking more punishment than damn near anyone in the entire Marvel Universe.

Let me show you further evidence that I know what I am talking about and...well...frankly, you need further schooling.

Recall my saying Juggernaut is not bright? Recall my saying that Venom is also not bright (you said he is not "dumb" but said Juggernaut is "dumb")?

Well it says RIGHT HERE:

Juggernuat
intellegence 2.5

Venom
intelligence 2.5

Whoa. WHOA? *sigh* But you don't want to listen. Exhibit number two?

I just stated that Juggernaut is capable of taking more punishment than damn near anyone. Although I do not AGREE with this rating, it in SOME way underscores my point:

durability 7 <<<<<<

Venom's durability?

durability 1 <<<<<<

Hello? Earth to Houston?

This means that, according to that website (notice Venomfan did not give the URL? LMAO), Juggernaut is roughly SEVEN TIMES more durable than Venom. SEVEN TIMES.

They are EQUALLY DUMB.

Venom is faster, more agile, and has quicker reflexes. That should have been UNDERSTOOD.

Juggernaut is FAR STRONGER (stronger than indicated here) than Venom, and FAR MORE DURABLE.

So, bucko, in a LONG, DRAG OUT FIGHT (which it WOULD BE), Venom would land more hits (little DINKS) while Juggernaut would probably land ONE.

And lordy, when that ONE LANDS...

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:37 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

"kids hurry you'll be late for school"........

"Yes mom"

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:43 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

HAHAHA! that is the weakest suace i have ever seen, you didnt go over everything did you? no you didnt becuase you wanna belive your own hype. you did intellegence and durability and strengh a tie and two for juggy. were as venom is superior in agility,speed and reflexes. hmm 2 to 3? oh yeah im still right. not to mention the total statistic wich put venom over by .5 that means MARVEL itself has shown venom to be able too beat juggernuat in
A:comics
B:statistics
C:defeating charaters juggernuat cant

why waste your time with stupid arguments.
ONLY POST MARVEL COMICS REFERENCES THAT WOULD AID YOUR ARGUMENT!! not your ideal world were you dont have to read comics you can make up what happens

by the way yes juggernuats durability actauly surpass'es the 7, but to portray those stats here i rounded them down. just so you dont painc and say OMG you coped out! i rounded down 3 of venoms stats.Strength,Fighting, ability, and intellegence

to refine my point. with hulk and ghostrider out of the picture i know Venom could not beat juggernuat in a fight. but i do belive he could "DEFEAT" him(wich he did). realy thats the only way anyone beats juggernuat.

Last edited by Marcellus on Jan 22nd, 2004 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 11:45 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

LoL - just turned 13 today? smile

Notice I pointed out that Venom is superior is reflexes, agility, and speed? If you missed it, I will quote it for you:

quote:
Venom is faster, more agile, and has quicker reflexes. That should have been UNDERSTOOD.

See it now? Does that not say the EXACT same thing that you said by posting these "statistics?" Hmmmm?

That being said, SPIDERMAN is faster, more agile, and has quicker reflexes. He is also MORE intelligent. So he outgrades Juggernaut too, correct? Juggernaut is only stronger and more durable.

So...according to YOUR logic...because Spiderman "beats" Juggernaut in statistics, he would win in an actual battle? LMAO!

Notice that Superman is faster, quicker, more agile, has better reflexes, and is more durable than Batman? Batman only has Superman in the smarts department.

Also notice that Batman thumped Superman's ass in DKR and in DKSB? Hmmm?

So exactly what do those statistics mean in an actual fight?

Squat.

Magneto stronger and smarter than Venom. Venom has more fighting skills, is more durable, is more agile, has better reflexes.

Magneto would utterly DESTROY Venom. Simply manipulate the iron in his BLOOD.

Next argument you would like me to pick apart?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:05 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

logic? you actually have none
MARVEL itself has shown venom to be able too beat juggernuat in
A:comics
B:statistics
C:defeating charaters juggernuat cant
i said that once I will say it again. I unlike you have a POINT
is magneto even in this disscusion? no, you bring a lot of other characters into this becuase you have no basis for Juggernuat.
i won this argument a long time ago. move on

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:12 AM
Marcellus
executioner

"Mindless Hulk HAS no human soul...mmmkay?" no soul? ever heard of DEVIL HULK? oh yeah probably not cuase you dont read comics

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:16 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

LMAO, Magneto = an example of one who has less "statistics" but would own Venom's ASS.

You say "Venom wins in STATISTICS!!" Whoop de doo. Art College, you say? Or Art High School? smile

Devil Hulk first appeared in Hulk #12. Hulk is one of my favorite characters, with Spiderman and Daredevil. LoL, clearly you forgot to whom you are talking.

Go Venomfan, it's your birthday! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:31 AM
Marcellus
executioner

LMAO hulk fan? you said he didnt have a soul, i point out devil hulk you say im 13

GO NEVER, GO NEVER! {Cuagh} loser {Cuagh}

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:34 AM
Hulkster
Grrrrr...Grrrrr

Hey Never... though you say you have knowledge about the subject, your imature arguing says otherwise. You need to just grow up and face the facts that you are wrong and grow up a bit alright. Oh ya.... Don't Cry after you read this. Thanks

"Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you. Some day you'll miss me like I missed you. - Some day you'll need me like I needed you. Some day you'll love me, but I won't love you."

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:40 AM
Hulkster is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkster a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

nice sig

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:51 AM
Eidolon

Never you brought the issue of Venom's powers being unreal while saying nothing about the unrealness of Juggy's.

Next you say, the ability of Venom's Symbiote making it's way past Juggy's force shield is up to the writer. Congratulations that's pertty much what I've been refering to, "THE POSSIBLITY OF VENOM GETTING THROUGH JUGGY'S FORCE FEILD" I never said it was for sure, however unless the fight takes place in an enclosed area Juggy would never really be able to hit Venom IF Venom tried to avoid Juggy or stay out of range while using a camoflauged tendrel of Symbiote to enter Juggy's armor (if it's possible).

CHANCES are IF this fight WAS made into a Comic AND my idea for Venom's attack was used, I WOULD THINK it would work since Juggy IS MORE of a Bad Guy then Venom (Venom being a vigialanti now).

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:58 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

totally, this argument will never end becuase we are all looking at it from differnt views. what it boils down to is what type of fight are we talking about.
if we are looking at this as a battle of abilities
a good guy bad guy fight
a what if
or a _____ comic series(hulk series for example)
how they have evolved, or have fought in the past

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:35 AM
Eidolon

Fair enough

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:12 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by Hulkster
Hey Never... though you say you have knowledge about the subject, your imature arguing says otherwise. You need to just grow up and face the facts that you are wrong and grow up a bit alright. Oh ya.... Don't Cry after you read this. Thanks

Never doesn't need to cry...i'll do the crying for him. First off who the hell r u? where do u see flaw in Never's logic? As never pointed out...stats mean squat. Venom beating Juggy means squat because it's in Venom's own comic series. I see Never providing a very rigorous argument...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:55 PM
Marcellus
executioner

stats dont mean squat, if you go to the actual marvel site it lists venom to be overall better than juggernuat. the point i was trying to prove is that there are pleanty of valid arguments showing that venom can beat juggernuat, but no referances that show juggernuat could win(i dont doubt he could). but never says its downright impossible,that Venom could defeat juggernuat. thats the only reason im still even posting
im im not going to stop tell he admits it

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:11 PM
Linkalicious

fair nuff Veny...i dun like arguing with u n e way. I just still don't think stats mean crap. Reed Richards could beat either of them and his stats suck other than his intelligence. (note i said beat...not beat up)

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:29 PM