KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1430 1431 [1432] 1433 1434 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

bullshit.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 04:15 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

We're already two chapters too late on action here erm

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 05:17 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tell me about it. Ino's been more useful than Sakura has, shes been downright instrumental.

Yea, they'd be in much worse shape without Ino.

And what's Sakura doing back healing again? Finally useful with smashing, then sage chakra becomes needed and she's off line duty already?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 12:13 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Only room for one female fighter. Tsunade returns so that puts Sakura back into support.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 02:15 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Kento
But doesn't he do the opposite of what you say?

Yes. So if I protested him potentially dying (essentially, demanding that Shikamaru not be killed off (he wasn't dead, yet)), then he would have forced Shikamaru to die.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 02:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Yo, ddm, tell the forum that you want these flashbacks to continue.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 02:55 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yo, ddm, tell the forum that you want these flashbacks to continue.

We went over this. If I do that, then he'll know I was not expressing my opinion because you told me to do it. Then the jig would be up. You should have PM'd me what you wanted me to say. He can't read our PMs.

But, what I really want is for Tsunade and Sakura to stay focused on the battle and become more useful. Maybe even become a breakthrough decider in the events. I don't want those two to get naked and have some kinky sexual relations. That would be awkward and out of place. Also, I don't want Ten-Ten and Ino joining in. Mei shouldn't jump on top of Tsunade's boobs, either.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 03:01 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

The fight is seriously lacking in momentum right now. There's been fr too much in the way of standing around and talking and flashbacks.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 03:05 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by dadudemon
We went over this. If I do that, then he'll know I was not expressing my opinion because you told me to do it. Then the jig would be up. You should have PM'd me what you wanted me to say. He can't read our PMs.

But, what I really want is for Tsunade and Sakura to stay focused on the battle and become more useful. Maybe even become a breakthrough decider in the events. I don't want those two to get naked and have some kinky sexual relations. That would be awkward and out of place. Also, I don't want Ten-Ten and Ino joining in. Mei shouldn't jump on top of Tsunade's boobs, either.

I though talking shit about Kishimoto's characters is what got him to do stuff. I mean it worked for Kabuto and Minato.

Also I think everyone is a tad too pre-occupied with Shikamaru and Naruto considering a good size of mooks died and the world is going to end in less than 15 minutes. I mean a good speech can do wonders but now is not the time for it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 06:13 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Nephthys
The fight is seriously lacking in momentum right now. There's been fr too much in the way of standing around and talking and flashbacks.

One thing about that is if you have it on full at the time, even the high-impact stuff starts to loose it's punch. Normally this is done by splitting up fights, but here it requires them to tuned back on the one fight occasionally.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 07:38 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

to me it's not that the action has come to a hault, it's that what we're getting in place of the action is the same repetitive "rah-rah-will-of-fire" crap we've seen since part 1 of the series.

The bottom line is that Kishi is doing a shit job at filling space between the action.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2013 07:49 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

All I know is the anime will come to a crawling halt when it reaches this part.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2013 07:29 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by marwash22
to me it's not that the action has come to a hault, it's that what we're getting in place of the action is the same repetitive "rah-rah-will-of-fire" crap we've seen since part 1 of the series.

The bottom line is that Kishi is doing a shit job at filling space between the action.

He is. I'd be more inspired if they used moments like that sparingly. As it is, it's downright annoying.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 02:08 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

about time Kishi got the action going again. a lot has actually happened in this chapter, at least compared to the last several or so. and it looks like Naruto and Sasuke may have literally just combined their powers at the end there.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 06:09 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^ [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's did what Madara did, which was to form Susano'o around Kurama/Naruto

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 06:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Sasuke, and Naruto. Fusion HA

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 07:09 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That's what it looked like, to me.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 07:45 PM
Demonic Phoenix

"I am not Naruto or Sasuke. I am Kishimoto."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 09:02 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Rather...he is Itachi.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 09:36 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Wow...action and still nothing happened. Oh and Tsunade and Sakura a playing 3rd wheel again. What happened to that speech about catching up to Naruto and Sasuke.

Also what happened to Madara? Shouldn't he be trying to stop this or something.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 01:56 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote