KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]

Dan, Rupert and Emma - OFFICIAL Thread [merged]
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lily Evans

Ok I agree with azyne about what she said yiou have never met her have you? And OMG ppl can wear whatever you what and does not mean you are not a **** gezzzz any way they are young yes there acting is all that great i have better freshmen in my drama class.... but at least they try and they will get better

and if your anti-emma forum was stopped then don't go to someone else's and complain there. god you have a website right? Do it there.
god when you do that you sound like a over reacting B****. sorry but true.

George in the Sorcerer's Stone

Last edited by Lily Evans on Jan 2nd, 2004 at 07:55 AM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 07:52 AM
Lily Evans is currently offline Click here to Send Lily Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Lily Evans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

In films nowadays, acting simply DOES NOT MATTER! I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's true. She looks right for Hermione, so she got the part, acting does not come into it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

PEOPLE FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME THAT IS NOT MY WEBSITE I FOUND BY LOOKING ON THE NET....AND ALL OF YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN WHEN I START MY OPION ON ANTI-EMMA, AND SAY HOW I SHOULD NOT, DO IT BECAUSE IT IS MEAN....THEN U ALL CRY TO PHOENIX LIKE LITTLE CRY BABIES TELL SHE CLOSES IT, THEN I COME HERE TO THE OFFICAL THREAD WHERE YOU ALL TELL ME TO COME....THEN WHEN I DO SAY WHAT I FEEL YOU ALL COMPLAIN AGAIN....SO MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! GOD!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:27 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

Hi! How are you raven gaurdia? Been good lately I would hope?

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:41 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Tongue Thunder Pants

Earlier in this thread you guys mentioned something about the movie " Thunder Pants." I thought you guys might like to see this really adorable picture of Rupert....
(please log in to view the image)

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 09:48 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Oh, he does look kinda cute in that picture....weirdblink I always thought of him as really, really, like totally ugly....and I especially like his micraphone accesorywink

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:03 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

lol, he does know how to accesorize......

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:16 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

oh, he looks sweet.....is harry potter his first acting job??? if so he does really good

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:42 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starseeker
cho chang;)

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
In films nowadays, acting simply DOES NOT MATTER! I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's true. She looks right for Hermione, so she got the part, acting does not come into it.

you're soo right pheonix! especially when doing a film about a story where the characters have already been described. it's hard to find a talented actor that looks the part. for harry potter, it's just a bonus if you can actstick out tongue

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:19 AM
starseeker is currently offline Click here to Send starseeker a Private Message Find more posts by starseeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
oh, he looks sweet.....is harry potter his first acting job??? if so he does really good

yes, I think it was. He'd only done school plays and the like before hand

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 04:36 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

well, i think that all of you must cut out arguing... i mean it'll just come out in a bigger mess and all of you will end up arguing and no ending song...

If she wants to blurt out his/her opinion about somebody just let her/his be, anyway, it's personal opinion right?!

Sorry for being know-it-all!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:52 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

danis4ever is right. Everyone has an opinion and not everyone has to agree. Just tolerate.

Anyway, this is Dan's filmography:

FILM:

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
- Harry Potter

Harry Potter: Witchcraft Repackaged (2001) (TV) - Harry Potter
-religious documentary

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone (2001) - Harry Potter

Comic Relief: Say Pants to Poverty (2001)(TV) - Himself

Comic Relief Short Pants (2001)(TV) - Himself

The Tailor of Panama (2001) - Mark Pendel

David Copperfield (1999) (TV) - (young) David Copperfield

THEATER:

"The Play What I Wrote" (November 24, 2002) Stage Guest Appearance
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

So, I was wrong. His first acting job was David Copperfield and not Tailor of Panama.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:08 PM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Binx

I just found out something spiffy that Dan did. He made a request to his fans to send presents to the Demelza House, a children's hospice, instead of to him. I don't know if he delievered the presents himself or if he had someone do it, but either way, he's a great guy for doing it. I would put up the link except I'm not well known enough to do so. It's in the Online Sun if you want to check it out.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 09:22 PM
Binx is currently offline Click here to Send Binx a Private Message Find more posts by Binx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

that's cool of him

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:31 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

AWWWWW ...now thats sweet.......I wonder if I would do that....hmph

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:34 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

ok, i gotta admit that was really cool of him, although i don't like him that much... wink

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 02:02 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I love dan, he seems so sweet......I also think rupert is cool ....its just emma I dont care for, but every body has diffrent opinions. smile

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:18 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'm ok with the whole cast of Harry Potter because i can't think of anyone else to play the parts. In my mind Emma, Rupert, and Dan are pretty much how i imagined Hermy, Ron, and Harry to look so that's good enough for me. The only thing i have to post about is how everyone is taking pop shots at Raven Guardia for voicing her opinion. These are forums and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i just think it's childish to go verbally attacking someone whose opinion is different than their own. I don't concern myself with Emma Watsons personal life, so i don't care how fake she is (or is said to be). Kudos to Raven for having the cojones to state her opinion even if a lot of people don't agree with her. And u Raven hater....BACK OFF!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol, thanks linkalicious...... smile

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Binx
I just found out something spiffy that Dan did. He made a request to his fans to send presents to the Demelza House, a children's hospice, instead of to him. I don't know if he delievered the presents himself or if he had someone do it, but either way, he's a great guy for doing it. I would put up the link except I'm not well known enough to do so. It's in the Online Sun if you want to check it out.

Kind of arrogant, though... assuming he's going to get presents? stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:16 AM