KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Wolverine

Who would Win In a street brawl
This poll is closed.
Superman 10 71.43%
wolverine 4 28.57%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman Vs Wolverine
Started by: Thee_superman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dami wilson

you sure did have to stretch for that one. "Healing Factor at it's Peak" is still a healing factor, not a regenerative factor. The point is Wolverine has been exaggerated. Go back to the dude who knows the x-men better then anyone else. There was an issue in which Mystique is going through her version of a Danger Room practice, only her opponents are X-men. She slits the Wolverine replica's throat, stating that even with his quick healing abilities they wouldn't be quick enough to save him. Written by Chris Claremont! Now adays metal or no metal you can't hurt him no matter what. Here's another contradiction, they used to say that Adamantium was powerful, but also was somewhat like surgical metal which helped in the bonding process, yet they retracted that when Wolverine went to Genosha and had his powers turned off, in effect the metal was killing him. I know I know I'm all over the place and I've deviated from my main point. Due to fanboys Woverine has basically become Superman. He can fight anybody, he can't be hurt, he's unstoppable, he can't be beat. Da mn just give him a red cape and a big S on his chest. (don't forget to put a capital B in front of that S.)

Got this from some duds comment about wolvie which sums it all up. Supes disssects Wolverine anyday, anytime!
Report this post | IP:Logged

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 12:40 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

In the Marvel Universe adamantium is allegedly indestructable. In the Star Wars Universe a Light Saber can cut threw anything. Take that how you will. But in a fight Wolvie is outgunned here. I mean come on all Maul would have to do is just force squeeze Wolvies balls and he will go down. It may sound funny but can happen. Plus in my professional opinion a saber would cut adamantium with ease!

I got this post from a guy called snoop dog but lets just say Superman can do the same by moving real fast and targeting wolvies balls and using his laser beam to burn his balls. Anyway you will say he will heal it up. What about the pain? Oh please dont say he enjoys it! This is no match. Its a no contest! I declare this conversation done!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:05 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

superman would win, but as for wolvie getting his balls cut off, i guess it wouldnt really hurt him, his nerves have been pretty much dead over the years of torture lol

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 01:56 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

no man the question was can wolverine puncture supes nuts?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:38 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

How in the hell did the nuts thing come back up again? I believe Paola's already given a warning about it once.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 01:55 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

oh, well thats just a sick question.........but either way superman wins

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:23 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Okay that picture of Wolverine stabbing Superman what is that Wolverine would not be strong enough to grapple Supermans hand and SUperman would be fast enough to move out of the way and SUperman can beat Wolverine no problem.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2005 04:03 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

no he cant hes afraid of green jello how can he beat wolvie

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 02:59 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay that picture of Wolverine stabbing Superman what is that Wolverine would not be strong enough to grapple Supermans hand and SUperman would be fast enough to move out of the way and SUperman can beat Wolverine no problem.

yes

Originally posted by black wolverine

hes stronger, faster, and just plain better... and wolverine cant hurt him... at all...

have you ever read a superman comic?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Originally posted by black wolverine

1. Show some respect for superheroes.
2. Go back to school and learn how to do grammar.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:17 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarKastic_OJ

It's still a puzzle to me that this thread has lasted over 1 page..

As I've thoroughly notated, it seems that 95% of this thread is people commenting in different forms that Superman would destroy Wolverine in a matter of mere seconds and with little to no effort, the other 5% is composed of blinded Wolverine fans whom feel he's invincible just because of his "badass" persona and adamantium invulnerability/healing factor.....

Let me break it down to you the fans of Wolverine, there is no way on earth Wolverine stands a chance against someone the caliber of Superman.. Wolverine "with" the assistance of the X-men has trouble with guys like the Juggernaut, Omega Red, and Magneto each whom appears on the same level of power as Superman...

Now let's compare their feats of power..1) Superman has spun the earth around and moved the moon out of orbit 2) Wolverine has slashed through foes whom were not very durable and powerful.. 3) Superman withstood a direct Hulk blow 4) Wolverine had his ass handed to him in a "what if Hulk killed Wolverine comic"

My point is seriously, Superman is on a whole other level than that of Wolverine...Let me put it to you in my own little interpretation..There are:
Level One Heroes/villan: Spiderman, Wolverine, Batman, Cap'n America,Joker, Two-faced, Sabretooth
Level Two Heroes/villan: Superman, Hulk, Thor,Magneto, Gladiator,Juggs,Green lantern,Doomsday
Level Three Heroes:/villan: Silver Surfer, Thanos, Galactus, Onslaught, Apocalypse

Old Post Mar 30th, 2005 03:55 AM
SarKastic_OJ is currently offline Click here to Send SarKastic_OJ a Private Message Find more posts by SarKastic_OJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

who put this up ? wolverine would get hiss ass dicinigrated no contest

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 02:43 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by SarKastic_OJ
Wolverine "with" the assistance of the X-men has trouble with guys like the Juggernaut, Omega Red, and Magneto
This part I have no problem with. But this:
quote:
each whom appears on the same level of power as Superman...
Omega Red on par with Superman?

quote:
4) Wolverine had his ass handed to him in a "what if Hulk killed Wolverine comic"
Holy crap, they made a whole what if story just for that? I think they should of called it "what if Wolverine didn't have so many paying fans"

Seriously though, I don't deny Hulk would murder Wolverine but he would have to murder Wolverine in a comic titled "what if Hulk killed Wolverine"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 03:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

why is wolverine compared to superman? this is a joke right?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 02:44 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

superman,not even a serious fight

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 03:25 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason8200

17 pages? Is this a joke? Wolverine? Let me make sure we are talking about the same Wolverine...
Canadian...
Mutant Healing Factor...
Peak HUMAN Speed....
Peak HUMAN Strength....
Meta Human Agility and Reflexes...
Adamantium skeleton...
No Magic....
Average or Below Average Intelligence...
Same guy?
If so... he would get his a$$ beat... it would not be a fight... people would get mad at Superman for destroying Wolverine.

This is sad... 17 pages? Come on now...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:24 PM
Jason8200 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason8200 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason8200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Actually, Woverine has superhuman strength speed reflexes and agility. Though he isn't as strong, he's in the same league as Spiderman.

Wolverine loses.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:32 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

This is still going on????

Wol will Die , it's not hard to understand.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2005 04:35 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverex84

wow, its true, this trend is longer than i anticipated, still wolverine losses and superman always wins, this topic is more on how wolverine can stab superman.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:16 AM
wolverex84 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverex84 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverex84 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

wait... SUPERMAN.... hahahhahahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing

i thought this was vs spider-man..... and i came actually looking for a match that wolvie would have a hard time against.... not an impossible time!!!!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 12:41 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote