KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

i could take down the hulk...jus kick him in the balls....even thats gotta hurt the hullk

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:37 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Beavis 46: I never caught that issue with the whirlpool...sorry i was misinformed...but i think at the present, the Hulk has gotten much more powerful...have u seen the issue where midless hulk took on the avengers: Hercules, Wonderman, Ironman, and Namor...he trashed them all at the same time....i think it was around issue #300

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 04:57 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

About the Gladiator...i think that would be an amazing fight...but i doubt marvel would ever produce it...it would mean one of them would have to lose...and no one wants to see either Hulk or Gladiator fall to anyone. But i still think the Hulk could take him...I have an issue of Fantastic Four where gladiator and Thor fight to a stand still, and Hulk beats Thor everytime so he may be able to take Gady.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:00 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

yeah hulk also threw silver surfer and namor aside at one stage too,namor could take down the hulk but its definately could rather than would

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:01 PM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Empath could make him calm so he couldn't get any stronger, but he has no superstrength so he couldn't knock him out with a punch.

Not, Starfox tried that. Who is Starfox? Abilities listed below.

Starfox is a member of the offshoot of humanity known as the Eternals. His body has been enhanced by cosmic energy to the point that it no longer ages and is superhumanly strong and resistant to harm. Eros can lift about 10 tons under optimal conditions. He can harness his cosmic powers to enable himself to fly, transmute matter and >>>to stimulate the pleasure centers people's brains, making them calm<<< and open to suggestion using his persuasion skill.

Hulk growled at him and knocked him on his ass. Incredible Hulk #300.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 05:45 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

About Gladiator i remember in one issue of Unacnny X-men, Cannonbal took down the Gladiator single handed and Cannonball aint the most powerfull mutant out there!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2004 11:35 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea but thas only because cannonball's powers are totally complemented by Gladiators...he is perhaps the best suited earthling for fighting the Gladiator: Although Glady obviously posseses vast physical strenght, his greatest strength comes from telekenetic energy that is a reflection of his confidence...Cannonball Absorbs such energies...fuelling his own powers...however, Gladiators strategy of knocking cannonball into the sun would take him out...its also pretty impressive he can hit someone that far!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:10 AM
Darth Vicious

I hate guys like Gladiator, they are such knock offs of Superman, guys like Prime, Supreme, Mr.Majestic,Hyperion(old comics, new one is cool) because they made this characters almost perfect that theres hardly any way to defeat them and one thing in particular i hate about Gladiator is his stupid mohawk, my god is already 2004 and the guy is still wearing that stupid mohawk, they should do something with his hair, sorry if i was offtopic!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 01:29 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Yea but gladiator has flaws...like we jus pointed out with cannonball...or if u break his confidence, thats how the fantastic four beat him...But superman-esque characters, superman included, do get out of hand with being all powerful, its not even interesting...the way some people talk about superman he might as well jus be a DBZ character...having a central character so omnipotent is uncreative.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:06 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

the reason i think that gladiator could beat hulk is because he has a lot more powers to use. both glad and hulk are 100 class strength level which means they are about matched up in strength... but then gladiator can fly, has eye beams, and i do think faster than the hulk. what if gladiator took the battle underwater. im not sure the hulk could breathe underwater. as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) gladiator doesn't need to breathe. and besides, the hulk beat juggernaut... but it was a pretty good match (at least in my opinion). i distinctly remember an episode in the xmen series where gladiator just "slapped" juggernaut off to the next island. I mean, he took a full force punch from the juggernaut and just smiled (i think). that has got to be worth something?

Last edited by FrothByte on Apr 11th, 2004 at 03:14 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:08 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Superman could, and did
I think Juggernaut could
Gladiator probably could

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:20 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

juggernaut,assuming that he cant be damaged,could beat the hulk even though hulk,when really mad, is the stronger.who definately could take down the hulk?by that i mean namor could but could just as easily be beaten (same goes for wolverine),superman could take him(BORING)

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:29 AM
beavis46 is currently offline Click here to Send beavis46 a Private Message Find more posts by beavis46 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beavis46

silver surfer can do it

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 11:29 AM
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never understood the hulk. Cause wheres he get all his energy to get stronger? If bruce banner eats some pancakes that morning, and turns into the hulk like all day fighting crap and going strong, hed kill himself... because the hulk, being such a huge monstrous energy needing machine, wouldnt possibly be able to be fueled by what little body fat and food reserves bana has. It never made sense to me!

But, anyways, Never, You need to learn to be wrong, because everything someone says you eat it off, determined to make what you and what only you say, right, As for a matter of fact, ive looked in those comic books you said, nothing happens that serious in them! I think you like to lie and exagerate!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 02:09 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I like the action of the fight, they need to break down the superhero friendship code and start letting these guys duke it out as heros. Even lovers get mad at eachother and fight. They need to just let the heros live. I can see Thor running into Iron-Man on a grumpy day and all hell breaks loose, and tommarow "We save the Universe"

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 03:09 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

people who ahve beaten hulk are
wolverine
superman
siderman
I think thor did

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 05:16 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

U guys are crazy...Superman doesnt count because u cant consider a comic where the outcome was decided by voters...And Thor has never beaten the Hulk...He has lost everytime except for one of their first battles back in the sixties where they had a draw...Im not certain but I think the Hulk one time broke Mjolnir.....wolverine 8888 please stop being bias to ur favorite precious WOlverine...I like Wolvie too but he cant hurt the Hulk... he never beat the hulk...Hulk can kill wolverine and wolverine cant even hurt the hulk...Do u realize that the Hulk has broken adamantium before...If he hit Wolverine with his best punch he'd crack his skull open and he'd die, wolverine doesnt have anywhere near as good a healing factor as the hulk and he cant heal from brain damage...Juggernaut has already fought the Hulk several times..he is not unstoppable...its merely his moto...not the truth....because the hulk has crushed him multiple occasions, just like gladiator took him apart, or how about when D'Spayre Blasted all the flesh of Juggy's bones...was that unstoppable, or how about when Onlsought knocked him from canada all the way to Manhattan? Juggernaut is not on the same level as the Hulk...Gladiator does have a chance of beating the Hulk...but its never been proven and they will never fight, but it would be a good match...again: SPike form Thing beat the Hulk once...but it was only the Grey Hulk...No one has beaten a green hulk legit...except for cosmic types. To SuperNova: to answer ur question....if he eats some pancakes they r obviously not providing bruce banner with the 1000+lbs of muscle he puts on during the transformation...the hulk has a pocket dimension that he draws this Body Mass and Energy from...

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 06:23 PM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
I never understood the hulk. Cause wheres he get all his energy to get stronger? If bruce banner eats some pancakes that morning, and turns into the hulk like all day fighting crap and going strong, hed kill himself... because the hulk, being such a huge monstrous energy needing machine, wouldnt possibly be able to be fueled by what little body fat and food reserves bana has. It never made sense to me!

Wrong.

One of Hulk's abilities:

High Resistance/High Durability
The high tensile strength of the Hulk's skin allows him protection from most modern artillery such as bullets, grenades, shells, and rockets. He can withstand concussive blasts, impacts from super-powered villians, and extreme high and low temperatures. He was once deep frozen by Ice Man for an extended period of time with no ill effects. He has withstood the vacuum of deep space a multitude of times. The Hulk is immune to all known Earth-based diseases, including AIDS. >>>>>>>>>>>>He can operate under intense conditions for extended periods of time due to his body not developing fatigue toxins quickly.<<<<<<<<<

Since I lie and exaggerate, show me where please?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 07:26 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Hate to bust your bubble about Thor fighting the Incredible Hulk, but hulk owns! Example of Hulks stength. Thor dropped his hammer one time, and Thors hammer can only be picked up by Thor, reason being Thors hammer is infinitly heavy, but some how The Hulk managed to pick up Thors hammer and throw it back at him! Wow, that in itself demonstrates the strength of the Incredible Hulk! HULK OWNS! laughing

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 09:38 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Bruce Banner makes angry to his villains and saved the world become as the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:15 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote