KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » 50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks

50 Reasons why LORD OF THE RINGS Sucks
Started by: Agent Elrond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

checking rules............
rules checked.............
I know no spam is allowed, but the link isn't spam.

I guess I could have done that, but now it's too late.

Does anyone else want to counter the doc's claims? Just keep in mind that it's just a joke and none of it is true.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:02 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

The link IS spam.

Though I find there is no reason for this thread to be closed.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:17 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

well, if anyone hasn't read, feel free to pm me for the link, unless, that's not allowed.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:25 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

that is allowed, and since you've listed the 50....why would they?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:50 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

The list I made is my counter to the document. so far, no on post their own counter to what was said on the link.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:55 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

So why is this thread open ??? Are we to talk about the 50 reasons why LOTR sucked ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 08:58 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

so what exactly IS your purpose for this thread mors?

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:00 PM
Thorondor
Love?

it's purpose is to get me all worked up and ready to shout at the person who made it....but then i read what it was about smile anyway i see what's coming so i'll just say....close kit stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:02 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Well, you can come up with a counter to the 50 reasons why it sucks. That's what I did.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:02 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Hmm, that seems like a lot of work ! ( and I really am a under achiever )

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:04 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

mors - PM me the link please

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:05 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I did it in about 30 minutes. It'll take some time, but is easier if u know the movie really good.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Countering is pointless. The points are intentionally nonsensical.

And... sorry, Kit, but that was not spam.

Incidentally, BF, I could not disagree more- those people have far more wit and intelligence.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 15th, 2004 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak

Incidentally, BF, I could not disagree more- those people have far more wit and intelligence.

okay...blink

morse what is the link, I'll put it up again...strange..blink

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:26 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

quote:

So what is Spam then ??? Can someone please explain ???

Ush ??? blink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The main definition of spam is that it is either irrelevant or self-interested.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

So then..according to that guideline...

If I make a thread that is relevant to Lord of Rings, and post a URL that pertains to that thread...it is okay...

...but I cannot be interested in this thread...or else it could be SPAM ????

(wow, that was clear as mud )

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:32 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
The main definition of spam is that it is either irrelevant or self-interested.

blink

irrelevant and self-interest...well, define self-interest.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

As in advertising.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You guys could always read the rules, you know...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:34 PM