KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Day After Tommorow RPG

The Day After Tommorow RPG
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

(bump b/c Abby is socially inept)

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:08 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§H@Ñ€
???

Drew is stopped by a police block and is told to go to a gathering thing. So he drives until he sees a big crowd and puls out his umbrella and gets out fo his car.

Click my sig to go to my gallery!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:33 PM
§H@Ñ€ is currently offline Click here to Send §H@Ñ€ a Private Message Find more posts by §H@Ñ€ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(hehe, must e nice to be naive like Abby)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:39 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

(wait, so are the people in this RP the only people that survive? Because it'd be more interesting if there were only a few of us...)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:44 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

((9That is so true. *pats Alex's back* )

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:48 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Yes thats true smile. I like the role your playing Matrix Neo I would like it if you sort of ran the way the game is taking place and have your character say what disasters are gonna happen next and the normal people in the city like me will build on it~

It was raining hard now the sky was unbelievably black and gray.There was lighting coming now and hitting buildings wires on top (I dont know the word for those).

Then without warning Storm saw a lighting hit a tree right by his house and it came crashing down.He saw the tree crash in the left side of his house where his father was.MY FATHERS DEAD he thought as he ran over to see him.Yes storm saw his handing sticking out of the debree.

~You see what im doing?I making sure my character is alone so I can go out and find more people and start a group~

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:04 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Yes, I see~

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:06 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm then saw another tree heading his way.He thinked fast and jumped out the window unto the pavement he saw the tree totally demolish his house."Close one"he muttered.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:13 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RontheKooshball

~got it, but I'd rather be in a group than start one, I wouldn't be good at that~
Alex had begun to follow the guy that had approached her in the coffee shop but had lost her way when she came to a roadblock made by nature in which many trees were spread across the road. She hadn't been able to get past it yet, so she turned around and headed back towards where she had come from...
"Which is where...?"
Confused, Alex sat down on a bench (in the pouring rain) and tried to think about where she should go. She didn't know New York all that well, and apparently this wasn't the best time to be lost.
So, pulling her hood over her head, Alex waited.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:12 PM
RontheKooshball is currently offline Click here to Send RontheKooshball a Private Message Find more posts by RontheKooshball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~I know just find a way to bring yourself with another character and soon once we all do that well be together~

Storm saw a person sitting on the bench close to his house"hey are you ok?"he asked running to him.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:45 PM
Tela

Abby sighed. Sitting up, she decided to go for a walk. Storms never borthered her, but it seemed to frighten everyone else.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:13 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Ohh jesus comeone!!" said Kyle as he exhausted holding onto the boy which he picked up he looked backward and saw the girl wasnt following him he went a little down and saw footsteps on where the girl went he followed them until he saw a bench and the girl sitting on it.

(GUYS JUST I KNOW WHAT TO DO TO MAKE ONLY US SURVIVE!! JUST FOLLOW ME TO THE PLANES AND THEN WERE GOING TO BE LATE AND ONLY ONE PLANE WAS LEFT SO WE GOT IN BUT we were to late and a thunderstorm hit us and we go down and were all alone in New York all the others are in the south)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 12:48 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(r u talking aout abby?)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(No im talking the girl who followed me is the girl from the bar and the boy is 1_WINGED _ANGEL)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:44 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um Matrix Neo what are you talking about about the planes and junk?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:45 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(The planes the evacuation planes)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:47 AM
Tela

Abby saw a guy (Kyle) run up stairs and decided he was even more insane then her.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:51 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Hey Matrix the planes are good idea but lets save that to the very last minute ok~

storm went to the guy sitting on the bench."Are you ok?"he asked?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:19 AM
RontheKooshball

~I'm a girl stick out tongue~unless you weren't talking to me embarrasment~

Alex looked up at him.
"Ummm...I'm kinda lost..."
She laughed sadly.
"Bad time to be lost, huh? Do you have any idea what's going on?"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:23 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

as Kyle came up "The Ice Caps are melting disasters are going to happen in New York" Sais Kyle as he looks up into the sky "The first disasters going to be tornadossssss..... several of them..." said Kyle fearfully.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 02:26 AM