KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Wolf's Rain

Wolf's Rain
Started by: .hack//love

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kibalover16

blue is pretty kewl. but last nights episode was soooo boring. u only see kiba once. i was kinda disapointed but o well.i hope its better next week! love

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:01 PM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

This show is so cool. The story is really starting to heat up. And Blue is awesome!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 07:55 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

I love this show soooooo much!it kicks ass!i love kiba!hes mine mine mine!!!! stick out tongue love

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 08:31 PM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

isnt it pretty sad how so many people can be addictated to anime and there characters? lol smile

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 03:44 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

yes it is kinda sad but o well! who cares! hes still soooooo cute! neone have pictures of kiba?? cause if u do i want them!!muhahhaa! angel

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 04:01 AM
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Ya I have to friends who stoped being friends beacause they both liked Inuyasha and wanted to "marry" him. That was 4 years ago and they still aren't friends.

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:06 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:35 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

omg! r u serious??? over a stupid cartoon?? did they think they could actually marry a cartoon?thats just sad! im not even that weird. kibas a hottie and all but i dont think about marrying him......thats creepy!lol!hahaha!! laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:48 PM
soundtrack
confused

heres some pics:

Attachment: kiba1.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:10 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

smile..and:

Attachment: wolfs-rain-kiba-cheza-1.gif
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:18 PM
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Yes my friends are idoits......................................................the world sucks.

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 09:44 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

omg! last nights episode was soooo damn good! i was soo happy when cheza and kiba saw each other! but it pissed my off that she got taken again. blah!that sucked. and whats w/ lord dracia obsessing over his dead girl friend....he needs to learn how to let go. lol! big grin love

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:27 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Does anyone else hate Cheza as much as I do?

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:35 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

you hate cheza?!?!?!?!?!OMG! i love her! shes soo pretty! i cant belive u hate her?? y do u hate her??? sad

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:33 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I don't think I hate her because of her I think I hate her because Kiba and Cher pamper her like a princess. When I was watching the episode where Cheza is dying because she has no water in the forest, I found myself saying "Who cares if she wilts, let her wilt!"

I guess I never really liked the pampered princess characters except for Sailor Moon. embarrasment

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 10:36 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

ya thats true they kinda do pamper her but i think that kiba and cheza r cut 2 gether. and if she died i would be very sad. cher annoys me the most. i want her to like leave cheza alone! if she hadnt taken cheza in the last episode kiba could have saved her but no! lol. o well......

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:56 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

besides you forget...shes their lifeline...if she dies so does all their hopes of reaching paradise...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:59 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i wish i could somehow get this wolfs rain video that i downloaded from kazaa on here bc its really neat. i watch it over and over again and nvr get tired of it laughing out loud the music is by evanesence "bring me to life" and the sound is perfectly sequenced w/ the scenes.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:00 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I don't hate Cher that much - I think she's cool....Hub is definately a sweetheart.

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 02:02 AM
soundtrack
confused

awwww i totaly agree w u on that kitoky. he went on that big ol' quest to find her and everything.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 03:15 AM