KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Wolf's Rain

Wolf's Rain
Started by: .hack//love

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kibalover16

ya that was really sweet when they found each other. she is hella pretty. i cant wait 4 the second wolf's rain dvd! i wanna buy it soo bad!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 07:26 PM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

the last episode was really good, better than the last

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 11:27 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

last weeks episode rocked my sox!lol! i hope next weeks is good too! love

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 12:09 AM
kibalover16 is currently offline Click here to Send kibalover16 a Private Message Find more posts by kibalover16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

The second DVD comes out in August I think.......................... It's to far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

I'm just a part of the crowd......

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 11:58 AM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

i am really upset. since my cousin was over and we were hanging out together i taped wolfs rain but i cant seem to be able to find what i taped on saturday (inuyasha,wolfs rain) im so upset sad i really hop that i havent acciedentlly taped over it yet sad

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2004 04:55 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

awww sad days...i hope u find it!!!!! smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 12:06 AM
soundtrack
confused

not looking good sad . i sat in front of the tv for an hr looking over 3 8hr tapes for my taped episodes. i found everything other than what i taped on sat. *hopefully there is a tape that is missing* (i found it strange though that the anime matrix movie was on 1 of the tapes and it hadnt been on since like december.then right after that something that i taped after it was on like the other day.? was the movie on last sat?

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 05:12 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

i saw some pics from next weeks episode and it looks like kiba is getting cozy w/ another girl....dun dun dun!! lol! he's a little pimp i guess. big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2004 07:44 PM
kibalover16

does anyone kno the exact date that the 2nd wolf's rain dvd is coming out? tell me if u do! thanx!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 03:13 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Kiba's a cutie yeah - I wouldn't mind that much if he wasn't paired with Cheza...I think Toboe is more suited for Cheza...*shrugs* Dunno WHY!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:15 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

Toboe................................................................. love

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 01:55 PM
.hack//love is currently offline Click here to Send .hack//love a Private Message Find more posts by .hack//love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

toboe is ok but kiba is the sexiest!!!! i love him.....sigh.......lol! love

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 06:39 PM
.hack//love
Lost in the crowd

I'm still sticking with Toboe yes ................................. He's too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin angel laughing

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 10:49 PM
kibalover16

that episode was kewl! i dont like that mew chick though. i think she's kinda weird. kiba was on top of her!!!!!!!!! blink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:50 PM
soundtrack
confused

i know i was thinking the same thing......*small laughs*.....i think he was as well laughing out loud

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 11:59 PM
kibalover16

lol! o no! what if they make out!?!?!?! ahhhhh! he's cheeting on cheza! i dont like mew at all! she baaaaaaaad! lol roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:52 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

is kiba dead or something? where did he go?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:05 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

im not really sure where he is but he's not dead! if he was dead i would cry! lol! love

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:37 PM
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

He's most likely in the place the Indian guy was talking about, the false paradise. And I like Mew. I've got nothing against Cheza, but I don't against Mew either.

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 02:14 AM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kibalover16

i think cheza is really pretty. i just think mew is kinda annoying.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 04:30 AM