KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Post some jokes!

Post some jokes!
Started by: Stormy Day

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

A guy wanted to make his wife not cheat on him so he goes to a vodoo store to look for something
wen he gets there a guy says "can i help u?" and the husband says "yeah i dont want my wife to cheat on me, do u hav anything?"
the shpkeeper goes and comes back with wat looked like a ancient Dildo "its called a vodoo dick" just say "vodoo dick, and watever u want it to go to"
the husband bought it and went home and gave it to her wife
one day while she was driving she tested it out "vodoo dick pu*sy"
and it started doing its thing
She went out of control and was stopped by a police man he said "erm miss u were going out of control back there, im gonna hav to giv u a ticket" but she said "NO it was this vodoo dick, its insane!"
the police man looked at the woman Dis-believinglly
"yeah..whatever.." the police man writes out a ticket for her and starts walking away
"he he Vodoo Dick my ass!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:01 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lol

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:02 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

What will they call the South African James Bond movie? 007 - Agent underkaffer...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:12 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

^ hehehe

okay what do they call a blond with pig tails?
- a blow job with handle bars.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:13 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

i DONT get it

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:14 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

A mans radio in his car breaks down and so he decides to get a new one. So he gets a voice activated new radio in his car. The radio turns the station to whatever you say. If you say rock, then it switches to rock. If you say rap, then it switches to rap. Ect... So then he picks up his two 6 year old kids from a day care and starts driving home. He has a migraine headace and his kids start fussing and fighting. So he says will you please calm down to his kids but they keep on fighting and then finally a few miniutes later he says F*ck You Kids! And then his radio switched to Micheal Jackson.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:18 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

think of getting a blowjob and holding the pigtails...

Anyway... Blacks are so black... when they lie on the grass, their mama's ask who burnt it...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:19 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lf> laughing laughing laughing x 100000000

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:20 AM
Pantera

big grin

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:21 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

confused

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:22 AM
Pantera

You might be a redneck if you get all your christmas shopping done at a truck stop.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:26 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

okay I know this old but why does Micheal Jackson go to wal-mart?

because little boys pants are half off

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:35 AM
Pantera

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

heres another one

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
Micheal Jackson is a ***
he use to play with little sticks
now he plays with little d!cks
he use to plays with little toys
now he plays with little boys
he use to play with little dolls
now he plays with little b@lls

laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:40 AM
Pantera

Your mommas like a hockey player. She dosnt change her pads for three periods.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:42 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

ewwwwwww.....but very funny

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:47 AM
Pantera

Its a joke raven. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:48 AM
Pantera

Yo mommas so short that she can bungee jump off a sidewalk.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:48 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

Three guys discuss what to get their wives for chrismas - Scotman, Irishman and an Englishman.

Scot says: "I get her a necklace and a scarf - she dont like the necklace, she cover it up with the scarf."

Ira says: "I get her a ring and gloves - she dont like the ring, she cover it up with the gloves."

Eng says: "I get her a dress and a vibrator - she don't like the dress, she can go **** herself."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:49 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

lf> I know its a joke wink

yo mama so ugly she stuck her head out the window and got arrested for indecency

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 07:51 AM