KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elessea

it ok candy, absolutly nothing is happening! stick out tongue lol we are playing quidditch still, and not really anything is happenin there either smile

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 07:28 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cookie Crumbs

Are we still allowed to submit characters?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:40 AM
Cookie Crumbs is currently offline Click here to Send Cookie Crumbs a Private Message Find more posts by Cookie Crumbs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

sure i think...

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 12:45 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Ok , I would like to be a student !

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 08:00 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
warlock1569

Can i join?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 04:51 PM
warlock1569 is currently offline Click here to Send warlock1569 a Private Message Find more posts by warlock1569 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
Hogwart's hasn't been the same without the respectable Albus Dumbledore. During the past year Lady Mykyra Frost was sent from Grenadeu's Sorcery School to fill his shoes. While she was in charge of Hogwart's many things had gone wrong.

There are six stones that were made in the ancient wizarding days. Professor Rydell, the DADA teacher, had found the green stone. He and Professor Higgs have also collected the blue stone. The evil Terrance Higgs has stolen the yellow stone right under their noses. There is a black stone and also a white stone that have not yet been found. Finally the sixth stone was the red stone and Lady Frost had frozen it and Laura had smashed it with the elven sword. The elven sword was made by the elves and Nicholas Flamel. It now lies in the hands of Laura who has been the chosen one to destroy the stones.

History tells us that once one stone has been destroyed then the stones of power are no longer useful, though it has not been proved. Each stone has a different type of power. They will be revealed throughout the school years.

Characters:

Terrance Higgs
, The MAIN evil (played by Trickster)
He originally went to Durmstang, though he was supposed to go to Hogwarts. He was in the same year as James, Lupin, Sirius, Snape..etc

Courtney Higgs, Terrance's daughter, Slytherin student(played by Tela)
She is helping her father do evil.

Kai, Slytherin student(played by Kai Haider)
Helps Terrance in doing evil.

Sonia Hubert, Ravenclaw student (played by Tela)
She is part of a trio with Drake and Laura, who was transformed into a dragon temporarily. She has the death mark on her wrist, it's her birthmark and it troubles her...she does not show it though. She can start fires with her eyes and concentration.

Drake, Ravenclaw student (played by Red Drake)
Drake is part of a trio with Sonia and Laura. He has a dragon fairy as a pet. And he found out that he is half dragon and had a transformation, though he has been cured he has temporary memory loss. He will never know the life of a dragon again.

Laura, Ravenclaw student (played by Pipfoot)
She is part of a trio with Drake and Sonia. She is the chosen one by Calidersa, the lady of the forest. Her mission was to destroy the stone and hopes that all is well again.

Ariana, Gryffindor Student (played by Air Angel)
She is an NPC character who is friends with Dale. She was used to get the story going.

Dale, Gryffindor Student (played by Trickster)
He is a jokester student who likes to aggravate Professor Diande, the CFMC teacher.

Li Dumbledore, Gryffindor Student (played by Tigereyes)
She is granddaughter of Albus Dumbledore and she is a skilled seer.

Lady Frost, Headmistress (played by Air Angel)
She has the ability to freeze things with her eyes. She was the former headmistress at Grenadeau Grenalie's Sorcery School. Albus had picked her to handle Hogwart's while he is filling the minister of magic's shoes.
Professor McGonnagol will be returning to Hogwart's to replace Lady Frost

Professor Rydell, DADA teacher (originally played by it's magic...but now played by Air Angel)
He seems to be evil to Drake, Sonia, Dale but he does have good intentions...though he doesn’t show them.

Professor Diande, the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher, has little time for the troubles of humans, being half-elven. However, she is an old, fast friend of Professor Frost, and has taken the post as a special favour, attempting to instil a respect for all creatures into her students. The stones are of special interest to her, as the legend is an ancient one, passed from generation to generation within her family.

Professor Longbottom, the Herbology teacher, also Head of Hufflepuff House, will protect the students of Hogwarts, although it may endanger her life. She is one of the only humans able to understand Professor Diande, as they have been friends since a very early age.

if this was last year...how come theres no me?

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:14 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Whoops...forgot you Aqua when I typed that up........I'm sorry........I'm sorry if I left anyone else out......... I did that pretty fast b/c I didn't have much time. I emailed her from work all the info..................

Sorry! *hugs*

Angel

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:56 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

*runs*

Old Post May 14th, 2004 01:17 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracoluver

hey, can i be hermione or somebody??

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:41 PM
Dracoluver is currently offline Click here to Send Dracoluver a Private Message Find more posts by Dracoluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

we already have hermoine and harry........... me, phoe and trickster control them...b/c they are NPC characters.......... but you can create a character if you like...or play another character from the book........just let me know which one...b/c certain characters.....well we aren't adding them into the story.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:26 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

ALL,

IT'S MAGIC IS BACK ONLINE. HE IS ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HP RPG GAMES. HIS COMPUTER WAS DOWN FOR A LONG TIME.

EEZY CAN YOU PM HIM AND FILL HIM IN ON WHAT'S GOING ON THIS YEAR.

THANX! big grin

AIRANGEL

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:33 PM
Tela

I don't even know what's going on this year.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:48 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

well,i think there are these stone things missing,and they are scattered all around the school,or some thing,i dunno?

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:12 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by DIBWILLPAY!
I don't even know what's going on this year.

I thought i pm'd you the scoop?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 05:40 PM
Elessea

I don't know waht's going on either???? confused

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:22 AM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

HI I"M BACK AND airangel the plot sounds good....i'll be on alot from now on i just need to know what happened so i can get on track other then that..hiay all

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2004 02:53 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Guys I am never on in the RP forum anymore and I apologize. I have left the game in EEZY"s hands as well as Tricksters. Tigereyes knows the plot as well.

IF It's Magic is around he should be able to help.

I am not sure if Phoe has been around in the HP RPG or not????? I have not time these days for much of anything.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:23 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Right, guys. Looks to me like some sort of confusion and arguements seem to be going on. I am not properly back till sometime this week, so that's when I will be officially be taking back some sort of control of the game stick out tongue. Anyway, I am going to do a proper update. Please could everyone either post or PM me where they are and what they are doing? Thanks.

Also, if people have complaints to make, PM me, and explain your problem in under 15 lines. Sorry for the limit, but if I'm to ghet the RP back on track, I don't have time to read 100 lines from every player!

Thanks guys!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 08:02 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

Smile Quidditch?

quote:
Originally posted by Elessea
it ok candy, absolutly nothing is happening! stick out tongue lol we are playing quidditch still, and not really anything is happenin there either smile

There is a quidditch one?Could ya tell me were it is? big grin Thanx

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:41 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Oh hey big grin

Sorry I haven't been in some time, especially Sorry to AA and Phoe!!

am back now and will do something around the RPG.

I apologise for the trouble that has been going on, the playing by RG and RTO which I considered spamming because of the posts containing less then 10 words. Not even the Char's name was mentioned on some pages which was very confusing.

The RP will now go on faster I guess... We still could need more players

Please PM me if you're interested big grin

Last edited by eezy45 on Aug 27th, 2004 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2004 03:09 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote