KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area

USH'S GAME EPISODE II- 'REVENGE'. Light Side Area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (76): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Pleased to meet you, Ithrorn.''

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 04:18 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"So, Master Gundark," says Ithrorn. "When were you thinking of leaving?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 06:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"If the group is ready, first thing tomorrow morning," she told him. "Argentis has quite a head start on us."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:08 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Assuming he has been able to track Kuylen of course, Master," says Ithrorn.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

"True. But Argentis still knows Kuylen more than the rest of us," Gundark answered. "Is the transport ready?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trorn can field that one. I assume we have all sidled into his office...

"Well, Master Gundark," he says, "you can requisition what you like. Morpheus' ship is still available, of course. You can take a Republican Diplomatic cruiser [note- like QGJ used in TPM], as you don't need to go undercover. We could even offer you a small squadron of fighters but it seems a pain to take so many ships.

"But whatever you ask for will be ready by morning."

Ithrorn speaks again.

"Trorn, do we even know if they are actually on Damagran? If Kuylen is as dangerous as has been pointed out, maybe he is try to decoy us."

"Um... well... I beleive we had SOME form of good intelligence from the pro-Republicans that Kuylen was there..."

"But we can't check that until we get there?"

"Umm... no. Officially speaking even the pro-Republicans are being blockaded. Unless the Senate decides to side with them we are not allowed to receive transmissions from them."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:27 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"A cruiser will be fine Trorn," Gundark told him. Something clicked in the back of her mind. She turned back to Ithrorn. "How can Kuylen be trying to decoy us if he doesn't know we're coming ?"

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I read your report, Master. You saw Kuylen escaping in the ship that later ran the blockade on Damagran, and was destroyed. Therefore he knows that we would search the galaxy to find that ship. He assumes, of course, that the Jedi will hunt him down since his efforts at Avalar. So he sends it on a suicide run to Damagran, and programmes it to eject the escape pods. And we all waste time looking for him there. Meanwhile he gets a new ship that we cannot recognise."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:36 PM
LanceWindu

"New ship or not we will still track him down. Once we do that we shall have our final confrontation with those Dark-Jedi."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:44 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, it just occurs to me that we might be wasting our time going to Damagran."

"Do you actually have a BETTER idea?" asks Trorn.

"Regrettably, no," says Ithrorn. "I was just poinint out the possibility."

"Good," says Trorn. "Well, you can go there and find out for yourselves. In the absence of any other leads you may as well."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 28th, 2002 09:56 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

"We really have no other choice than to start back on Damagran," Gundark concurred. "We'll meet at the landing platform at first light."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 05:03 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''Is there anything else I need to know before we leave?..If not I would like to go and prepare myself a bit before the journey.''

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 05:19 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

"Yes I can concur with Mah. I need to prepare for this trip also. The last time I went to Damagran I was unprepared."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 06:09 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Indeed, as you never even landed there...)

Ok, I'll wait until tomorrow to see if you guys want to talk to anyone or check anything, and then the team can head off!

Master Kiel will always be available to talk about yerssot and impart some of his great knowledge of the galaxy, whilst Ithrorn will always be on hand to offer very dull but sensible advice. Bios for both can be found in the Descriptions area, though Kiel's is not very long as I didn't invent him.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 1st, 2002 10:40 PM
Ki-Adi Gallia

*enters*
"Trorn, I am here. What do you need to tell me?"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2002 03:08 AM
Ki-Adi Gallia is currently offline Click here to Send Ki-Adi Gallia a Private Message Find more posts by Ki-Adi Gallia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Mah intended just to relax and prepare himself before they left, but after a while he changed his mind.

''I need to ask this Master Kiel some questions, things I still haven't learned'', he thought, as he was getting closer to Master Kiels location. He entered the room were Kiel was.

''Master, this is Mah Ar'cor. If you have the time, I would like to asko you some questions.''

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2002 06:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(MOD NOTE- a forum error is causing some of these posts to appear in a scrambled order. Please try your best to cope)

Kiel has just come back from, his meeting with the Council, Mah, and is happy to field your questions.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2002 11:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ah!" says Trorn. "Master Gallia! Glad to see you. Alow me to introduce Master Kellan Gundark," he says, pointing out to you the woman at the head of the small group of Jedi in the room.

"Master Gundark is going on the dangerous mission and she will need the likes of you. Do you wish to fill her in, Master Gundark?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 02:41 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

''I understand that part of this mission, or at least your task, is to retrieve Jedi Knight Yerssot. How do you plan to accomplish that?''

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 09:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"That depends what I find there," says Kiel. "But in short I plan to rescue him from his captors by any means necessary."

BtVS

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2002 12:40 PM