KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

((LoL! Minister Weasley? Prof. Granger and Potter? wow, a big piece of changes wink ))
((How could such a jay become minister? wink big grin wink just kidding))
((Phoe now Joshua needs to talk to hermione wink Hes her brother! big grin))

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 24th, 2004 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 06:12 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua sat there staring at Hermione.
She hadn't told him she'd be the new headmistress...
He was a bit angry. She babbled the whole summer shed be proud to have her new job.
Now Joshua understood her. But she could have told him which job!
But now it was time to eat something. He felt like he could consume a moose ( laughing german slang, translated word by word...)

smile
ooc: who will play Hermy and Harry?

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 24th, 2004 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 06:22 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*Drake was sitting along side Adriel and (possibly) Sonia and Laura*

Adriel: Harry Potter? The great Harry Potter will be our teacher? I can't belive it, he's my hero *he says smiling and almost jumping from his seat.

Drake: Ade would you stop? This is embarrassing *he says holding Adriel not to jump from his seat* (btw Drake calls Adriel by Ade because it's easier and Adriel doesn't mind ^_^)

Adriel: Aww... come on it's Harry Potter, the one who defeated you-know-who.

Drake: Yeah he did, but that's no reason for you to jump, you'll be seeing him the entire year so just sit and eat.

Adriel: Bro... you're mean *turns his face to Drake*

Drake: *shake head* Gosh... it'll be a looong year... *sigh*

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:33 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale was bored. He couldn't believe that they had reinstated the office of High Inquisitor.
Stupid Ministry. Always intefering. I'm going to have to make some trouble for her. Potter as DADA Teacher too, and his best friend as headmistress. God the first few lessons will just be them recounting their adventures. Clucking Bell(Cockey rhyming slang. He is thinking the rhyme. stick out tongue) I need to go see the Gorilafes after dinner as well
He looked around at the Slytherin table.
And where's Karen? I've got no-one to talk to.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Feb 24th, 2004 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 09:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Laura was sitting with Drake, his brother sonia. She heard him arguing with his brother.

"so, what do you guys think about the new headmistress and teachers? I guess it's sorta cool about harry potter and all." Laura said as she pilled food onto her plate. "I hope this year will be as much fun as last year!" Laura said. "what house are you in?" she asked Adrial, trying to include him in the conversation.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 10:09 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Adriel: I'm in Ravenclaw just like my brother, and I'm looking forward the first DADA class.

Drake: I wonder what happened to Proffesor Rydell tough...

((btw pip-foot it's AdriEl not AdriAl, plz correct or people will start calling him by the wrong name wink ))

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 11:29 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Kai sat wtih no expression on his face, as he quietly watched Professer Longbottom announce this years new teachers.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 12:28 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li looked at HArry potter and remember watching him in the back of her great grandfathers office once upon a time. She had been told to stay out of sight nad stay quiet. SHe id of course and now she was watching him for real once again adn this time she was not invisible..

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:09 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn walked over to the Gryffindor table. She sat down, wishing she could find another first year to talk to. She had hoped to make friends a bit faster then this, but then again, she had met Dale, Joshua, and Chris on the train. She couldn't believe that Harry Potter was their new DADA teacher. after hearing this she was a bit more excited for the following day of lessons.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:40 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ariana walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down by Dale.

"So how was your summer?" She asked him.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:35 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Harry, Hermy and McGonagall are NPCs and will therefor be played by me and airangel))

Hermione glanced over to her brother, who was obviously in a bad mood after having to find out with the rest of the school. She'd have to go and talk to him after the Feast...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:47 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

ooc: ok. sorry. I'll say Adriel from now on smile

bic: "that's cool. I'm in Ravenclaw too, in case you didn't know. My favorite subject charms. I can't wait to take COMC next year though." she replied to Adriel

" yea. Whatever did happen to him? I wonder why he left." She answered Drake

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 01:04 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Harry looked around the room and noticed everyone was staring at him. He shifted in his seat at the uncomfortableness.

He shot a helpful look at Hermoine.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 02:50 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

When Hermione glanced to Josh, he grinned.
Of course, it was stupid to be with his big sister the whole year -
but funny as well.
He looked at Harry and waved at him. Josh knew him - of course - as hermiones good friend...
After a while he got a thought - If he made stupid things hermione would... arrh wink

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 25th, 2004 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:30 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I had fun. You do anything interesting?" Dale answered Ariana.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:43 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"I just visited my parents in Bulvaria." She told him.

"What happened to Rydell?"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:45 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Harry I am so pleased that we get the chance to work together." Hermoine said to him.

"It's a bummer that Professor Rydell, the former Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, just up and disappeared after last year."

"Lady Frost had told me about it as we had discussed on who could fill his shoes."

"And of course Harry we all know you were the best in DADA class back when we were at Hogwart's and you are a very skilled auror plus I recommended you." Hermoine added.

"Thanks Hermoine!" "It's great spending time with you as well." He told her as he ate a bit of mashed potatoes.

"I wonder how McGonnagol will act as High Inquistor." Harry said.

"That Umbridge woman sure put her in a frenzy!" Harry added.

"Yeah too bad that old bag isn't here, then Minerva could really get even."

"But I suppose she DID get what she deserved in the end." She said with a smile.

She waved to her brother who was seated at the Gryffindor table and smiled sheepishly at him.

"Oh I just know Joshua is just going to want to strangle me because I hadn't told him I was taking the Headmistress position." She told Harry.

"I would have but I was under orders not to reveal my position because it was a delicate matter."

"Delicate matter?" Harry asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, as you know how things at Hogwart's usually just happen....we didn't want anyone to know so that I could not be prevented from being here."

"Oh!" Harry said as he started eating his dessert.

"Hermoine, you should eat something." He told her.

"I know its just that I have butterflies in my stomach and my appetite isn't very big." She replied as she ate a few grapes.

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Feb 25th, 2004 at 04:07 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:02 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

-----not yet stick out tongue-----

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 25th, 2004 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:06 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(she's not there yet Eezy...she still has announcements...she'll talk to him AFTER the feast....k big grin)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:08 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

(K editing it away-just was confused by "waved over")
(i know, vocabulary mistake roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing )

Last edited by eezy45 on Feb 25th, 2004 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:08 PM