KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(it's ok...i'll finish last minute announcements tomorrow...just making sure everyone has a chance to come to the great hall before we kick things off! big grin) (I'm logging off for the day!)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:10 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"My parents told me he disappeared. I spent the summer with them in Japan. They were looking for a legendary Triaoin, a beast that was once revered by Japanese wizards."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Kiara wasn't very happy about Hermione Granger geing new Headmistress and Harry Potter being new teacher for DADA, those two fought Lord Voldemort, and kiara thought his opinions were the only right ones, like her father. she came much after her father.
not in a very good mood she sat at the slytherin table.
Whiole Kiara said there Pheebs laughed with some friends at the Gryffindor table.
She ignored Kiara. (Something what Kiara didnt like to reallize, she liked to fight phoebe)

Last edited by Candy on Feb 25th, 2004 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:40 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

(( laughing edited huh))

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:54 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Pheebs friends had to do lota homework so she walked over to a fourth year boy named josh. he was the borther of the headmistress (a person who pheebs admired much).
"Hi! I am Phoebe... how was your name again?"
She couldnt believe what she did, she talked to the lil bro of da headmistress! (pheebs's kinda shy)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:01 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

(awwww sweet isnt it? big grin)
"Hi Phoebe! My name was Josh again." He winked.
"You may sit down if you want."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:05 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Pheebs sat down. "You're the brother of our headmistress, arent you?
i suppose she's a brilliant mind..."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:08 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Yeah." Joshua grinned. "I suppose the same. She IS brilliant.
But she doesn't want to hear, cos it's all knowledge from books."
((OOC: Yeah she has changed a bit, hasnt she? she told harry the same--))
"I'm not as good as she was. My parents want me to, but I am not Hermione stick out tongue"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 08:11 PM
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn noticed the boy she had met on the train and another girl talking a little ways down the Gryffindor table. Being that she was a little sick of sitting by herself she walked over.
"Umm...hi. Remember me? I'm Autumn" She said looking at Dale.
"And i don't think i've met you yet, mind if i sit by you guys?" she asked as she glanced over at Ariana.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:23 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex walked in the great hall and stopped dead. It was harry potter. She had been late for the train and had to get here on her own. She ran quietly adn sat down at the rawen claw table.
Li saw her sister run in late and rolled her eyes. She was nothing like her sister. Alex broke rules and well had friends. Li didn't.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 12:10 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[i] "Hi Autumn." "I'm Ariana." she told her with a smile.

"Dale and I were just catching up on our summer vacations."

"So how do you like Hogwart's so far?" Ariana asked her.

"Dale, do you think Rydell still has that stone?" Ariana asked him.

(ooc: just for the record there isn't ANYTHING but friendship between Ariana and Dale. He likes Karen (played by Aqua) )

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 07:20 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Anthony sat quietly at the Hufflepuff table and ate his food.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 08:59 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
True Angel. Has everyone got another character?!

BIC
Dale gave Autumn a smile. "Sure, sit with us." He turned back to Ariana, "I reckon he has it still. Heh, I think I know where another one is. It doesn't matter though, does it. Haven't they stopped working?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 06:01 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((well, a lot of peeps got new chars, cos last game had about three chars actively involved!))

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:36 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

"Thanks guys" Autumn said with a big smile.
"I like it here so far, and I can't believe Harry Potter is gunna be our DADA teacher!" she said as she began to listen in on Dale and Arianas conversation about a stone and somebody named Rydell.

OOC
Hey, i'm going on a weekend retreat, i might be able to check in a couple times, but could you guys take care of Autumn for me? I know shes not doing much at the moment, but i just want to keep her up to date. thanx!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:50 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((no probs!))

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 09:51 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li stood up and walked over to Alex. who was talking with some other ravenclaws.
"why were you late?" Li said.
" Dad for got i had to be at the train at 11." Alex said to Li.
"well you should have remembered yourself!" Li said in a firm voice.
" Why don't you back off and let me meet some new people."
Alex got up and walked over to Drake to introduce herself.
Li walked off a bit pissed at her sister. Li lived with her grandmother and Albus, and her sister Jessica. Alex lived with their dad and brother, Jason, and their little sister, Ashely. Alex and Li had never been close

ooc:
red= Li
dark blue= Alex.
( i might forget the colors sometimes so it will say:
Li:
or Alexsmile wink

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:11 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale sighed, he knew he was going to be hearing a lot of this.
"So what did you guys get up to during the holidays?"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 10:30 PM
pixie1

hi im Mercadies im new here does any one know where im supposed to be??

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 02:12 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

ok now i no where i am and where im supposed to be im happy smile

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 27th, 2004 03:22 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote