KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale led the first-years to the Gryffindor common room.

OOC
I'm not sure if he is prefect or what, but who cares? I'll wait for Phoe or Angel to say stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 03:58 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Holly looked up and down the deserted halls before she ushered Lily to follow her to a series of dark passageways leading down into Hogwarts. They wanted to find what was going on.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:23 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li continued to her common room and walkecd up to the portrait. She stopped. She didn't know the password. She stared at the portrait adn randomly said something an it opened. Li wlaked in and ran a grabbed her broom before going outside.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:19 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*Lily(Li) I let you get your stuff before exploring.

Passing along dark corridors they came to a stop in fron of an ugly yellow door with a golden eyes painted on it. Holly gasped as it beagn to glow. Li knelt in terror as a figure came out blurred by the shadows.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:14 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn pushed her way to the front of the cluster of first years and said
"Hey Dale! I didn't know you were in Gryffindor."
She felt a bit akward walking along side someone so much older then her, but she was sick of hanging out by herself, it was time to start making some friends! She just hoped Dale didn't mind, she hadn't quite figured him out yet.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:46 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

lady summoner: why do you keep saying holly and lily,? do you have two characters? and i dont think you should play Li, unless tiger asked you to, because it's her character. Also, i think you should ask Phoe if you can have to chars.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:07 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*The Lily is Li. I get them confused.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 10:39 PM
Elessea

ooc: so your char's name is Holly? ANd you should check with tiger before you make her char do something smile

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 01:02 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Hey. You in Gryffindor? Good. Lets go. The password is Gorilafe." he told the first-years.

OOC
My imagination ran out. And I think Phoe has died. So has Angelsad

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 04:02 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

*rises from the dead* *kicks demon ass... wait, no, thats Buffy...*

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 05:19 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*OOc: gotcha.*
With a candle Holly explored the castle cause Lily left to go to her common room. It was late as the rain started falling down the windows. With her lit wand in hand Holly went poking about the castle. She wanted to find the secrets of Hogwarts.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 09:00 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua arrived at the teacher's table. [Hermione Turning head]
"Hi Sis! Why...."
[[[Hermione interrupts him k?]]]

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 07:42 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Josh, we can't really talk here, I can't look like I'm playing faveourites. Meet me in Professor Diande's hut in the Grounds in ten minutes, ok?"

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Okay, whatever you say, Headmistress" Josh said with a big grin ((big grin))

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 08:06 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Courtney walked into the great hall. She sneered at the gryffindors. "Dumb know it alls." she muttered as she stalked to the slytherin table.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 09:36 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn followed Dale and the other first years into the Gryffindor common room. Once she found her dormitory she went staight to bed. She was exhausted, but yet very excited about finally being here.
The next morning she ventured down into the Great Hall and took a seat at the Gryffindor table as she watched the other students come in, some having excited conversations about the day ahead.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 05:17 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{APPARATES BACK INTO THE GAME!}
Anthony Parker walked along the hallway and followed Simon to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Wow, this is awesome!" He said as he stepped through the entrance.

(ooc: Trickster...I dunno if Dale is a prefect or what still...I gotta talk it over with Phoe! That Gryffindor Password is fine!)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:11 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Its ok, I said Trickster could be prefect, so he can run the Duelling Club))

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:31 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

(cool..is that what is going on in the grounds thread?)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:34 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

*shrugs*

probably big grin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2004 04:42 PM