KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Alex got up and left for a stroll on the grounds before it was time for her to do something else.
Li watched as her sister walked out of the room and decided to talk to the new headmistress adn tell her about herslef..for future reference.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 04:20 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

yeah of cousre I will be your guardin.....what do I gotta do?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:22 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote:
Originally posted by lady_summoner
yeah of cousre I will be your guardin.....what do I gotta do?

okay

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:09 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
Guys, you can't just mess about with the times like that. well yu can, but I though Angel was gunna have Hermione make a speech?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:38 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Angel's comp is broken, so she won't be on for a while. Carry on playing, and when she emails me the speech I'll incorporate it as a post from my chars memory big grin

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:42 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
Okay. Thanks Phoe!

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 09:46 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*So raven when you going to be the guardian.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:16 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I'm still working on her speech..........well what the heck...here goes.

Hermoine stood up and the room fell silent.

"Well as you all should know, there have been some things that have happened last year that left the school in a frenzy. However I hope that this year we can overcome last year's downfall for the school. I intend to do my best to fill Lady Frost's position as Head Mistress."

"I hope that we all will have a good year, though you all should know that there is a big possibility that Hogwart's will be in GRAVE danger!"

"Not to fear though because Harry Potter is here to teach the DADA class and I hope you all will pay well enough attention during his class."

"What he teaches you very well might save your life."

"I do not want you all to walk around in fear though." "I intend to make this year a pleasant one."

"And one final thing, please try not to give Professor McGonnagol any problems when she is studying the school's progress." "She has the school's best interest at heart, know that!"

"Well enough said I bid you all a good night and I would like the Heads of Houses and the Prefects to lead you all back to your dormitories!"

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Simon frowned a moment, confused at what the 'great danger' could be... Voldemort was destroyed... wasn't he?

He shook his head and looked around to see the first years standing, unsure where to go.

"OI! Hufflepuffs!" he shouted, causing every Hufflepuff in his vicinity to stare at him, worried.

He grinned.

"This way... time to tour the Common Room!"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 04:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua went to meet his sister, now after she had ended the speech.
He went to the teacher's table.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:41 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li walked up toward Hermonie and watch Joshua talking to her. Li came up behind him and noticed that Harry Potter wasn;t talking to anyone and walked over to talk to him while Joshua talked to his sister.

" hello, sir, Happy to return to hogwarts?" Li said to harry potter.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:24 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Holly headed shivering to her roomas she wrapped her robe warmly around her. Strange things were happening at Hogwarts.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 02:35 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Jasmine did not understand what Hermione Granger meant in her speech. after all, wasn't Voldermort gone?

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:22 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

Autumn was very concerned about what she had just hear. Grave danger? what did that mean? She could only imagine. Deep in thought she followed her fellow Gryffindors to the common rooms. She looked around, hoping to see someone else she could introduce herself too.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:30 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Laura wasnt curious as much about this grave danger. she had had quite a dangerous adventure last year, and while she had no intentions of re-living it, she decided that she wouldnt really mind having another adventure. AS soon as this thought came into her head she stopped. she had promised her parents that she would not go looking for trouble, but, if trouble just happened to show up, well that wouldnt be breaking her promise, and she could still have an adventrue. Maybe though, she would just have a normal year.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:03 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

((I think Hermione turns her head to Joshua))
Joshua grinned. But a small bit of anger was in his face.
"Hi Sis'!" he began.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:39 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

awwwwwww, Is joshua a tinny bit Jealous.......hehehe (j/k)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:43 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Li walked out of the hall and headed to the common room to write a letter to her grand mother.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:45 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Holly caught up to Li and began to talk to her. Holly's mind raced as she tried to think what would happen at this new school of hers. She shivered thinking about it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:49 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

" Stop worring about the school. It not in your place at the moment. Enjoy what you have here and worry about the school when it happens.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 02:44 AM