KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Role Play

God's Legends: Role Play
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"That's terrible," Andora breathed in a voice that sounded sad and powerless. "Can I help in any way?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:14 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by DIBWILLPAY!
"I'm sorry to hear that. But you know that if you die as a mortal you go to one of two places. One I hope I never have to see." Tal said. "Horrid little buggers those arrogant little demons can be." she shook her head. "If I knew who the demons who killed your brother were, I'd kill them, although vengeance isn't mine."

"They are already dead. But I know that it wasn't their doing alone. Someone else was involved, who, I don't know."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:15 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
"Horrid little buggers those arrogant little demons can be." she shook her head.

"hey, there is a demon here" Eddie said

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:16 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by lady_yuna
"That's terrible," Andora breathed in a voice that sounded sad and powerless. "Can I help in any way?"

"You can help by leaving me to my own devices," Eagos said. Though he was ashamed of his past, he was still not entirely good. He merely hated evil like evil hated good.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:17 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Tal nodded. "You know being mortal isn't all bad."

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:17 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by 1-winged angel
"hey, there is a demon here" Eddie said

Tal laughed. "I did not say all of them." she defended.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:18 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"The ones who killed him are the baddies. The kind I fight every day," sighed Andora. "If there is anything I can do to help just tell me."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:18 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

"You are not the only one here capable of fighting evil," Eagos snapped, flipping his axe around proudly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:20 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"are we just going to stand here talking or are we giong to go some where" Eddie asked

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:20 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
"You are not the only one here capable of fighting evil," Eagos snapped, flipping his axe around proudly.

"yeh, i send a whole bunch of demons from hell to another dimension" Eddie said

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:21 PM
Tela

"Okay, Edward, chill. We must wait until John gives the order. He is the one leading this mission is he not?" tal asked.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:22 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

As Kakorot was trying in the sky god came up to him and said "My child I have seen your incredible powers I have a mission for you" god told him everything and Kakorot was teleported to the others he then said "Well sooo Lets slay a couple of demons" as he took out his sword.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:23 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Hmm Angels and much other species... " Said Kakorot quietly "Im the only sayin here huh, Damnit!"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:24 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
"Okay, Edward, chill. We must wait until John gives the order. He is the one leading this mission is he not?" tal asked.

"oh i can chill if you want" Eddies eyes became crystalized and he started smoking light blue, the floor was turning into ice and so were the tress, "is that chilled enough for you?" said Eddie

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:25 PM
Tela

Tal didn't like this bloodthirst that the others were showing, but she knew it was mandatory. She sighed. Standing she walked over to the side away from the others. Her nstincts told her something was wrong.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:26 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

quote:
"Okay, Edward, chill. We must wait until John gives the order. He is the one leading this mission is he not?" Tal asked.

"Tal does have a point. I wonder where he is," said Andora. "Actually I have never seen or heard of him before. So who is he is more like it?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:27 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kakorot flew up into the air so he wont slip on the ice on the floor "Hey shes right dude, Chill"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:28 PM
Darth Revan
-

"Apparently he killed the Grim Reaper. If that's possible."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:28 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Kakorot flew up to the others and said "So whats the deal? Are we waiting for this guy to show up and lead us to kill the son of Satan??"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:29 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Matrix_Neo
Kakorot flew up into the air so he wont slip on the ice on the floor "Hey shes right dude, Chill"

"i have already chilled do you want me to chill even more?" Eddie said still smoking.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 05:29 PM