KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Evangelion

Evangelion
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Spoilers have been added. Also I really gotta check out more episodes of Evangelion! Man! my knowledge is weak. sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Any Anime thatr can end with someone telling God that he is disgusting has to be the best....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 09:34 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

laughing out loud hmmmmm mebbe so

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 12:08 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poliahu

A friend let me borrow his DVD set and I got to admit that I couldn't stop watching them. I wouldn't go out and buy them... they're so expensive... but I'd watch them again.

This series had so much that anyone could grasp and gain something from it. I got to admit though if it weren't for the movies I'd be totally lost as to what the last eppy of the series was about.

But I love the Evas and the Angels! They rock!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:06 AM
Poliahu is currently offline Click here to Send Poliahu a Private Message Find more posts by Poliahu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberNick
Cyber Cats Community

I was shocked when i saw that the thread of EVA is soo small... sad
It's one of the best anime. I love Asuka! Most part of my friends start watching anime after NGE. A have all series, end of eva and rebirth.
And i have a Q: Anyone hear about the movie? I heard that movie based on EVA shooting in US.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 03:25 PM
CyberNick is currently offline Click here to Send CyberNick a Private Message Find more posts by CyberNick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I finally watched all of evangelion and I liked most of it but I had a hard time with some of it even though it was explained well, I think Shinji Ikari got under my skin by always wanting out...but it defiantly was the most complected Anime I've ever seen

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:43 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

I'm currently watching Rahxephon that I got as a present over a year ago from a friend and it's been said to have a strong resemblance to the Eva series. So far, I see a few similarities (the story does get a little confusing occasionally), but at least the main character isn't whiny like Shinji.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 08:44 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberNick
Cyber Cats Community

quote: (post)
Originally posted by radioboy121
I'm currently watching Rahxephon that I got as a present over a year ago from a friend and it's been said to have a strong resemblance to the Eva series. So far, I see a few similarities (the story does get a little confusing occasionally), but at least the main character isn't whiny like Shinji.
Rahxephon refers to "postevangelion" genre. And i don't like Rahxephon. Idea is boring. During all anime i thought that must be some deep idea, but it was not.
sad

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:39 AM
CyberNick is currently offline Click here to Send CyberNick a Private Message Find more posts by CyberNick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElliotHogan
The D-ciple

Well ive only just really got into Anime having watched Spirited Away, then Princess Mononoke. My friend is a big fan and lent me the Evangelion series and my God its brilliant.
Ive been a huge fan of Japanese films for ages but never spanned into Anime. But after watchin Eva, i need to check out loads more.
Oh yeah and i just have to add, Asuka is apretty hot character. lol

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 11:41 AM
ElliotHogan is currently offline Click here to Send ElliotHogan a Private Message Find more posts by ElliotHogan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonXangelX

my fav character is rei and i love theseries its got more going on then the movies themselves

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:50 PM
DemonXangelX is currently offline Find more posts by DemonXangelX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

does anyone know where i can download or read manga on eva on the others plz help a poor man who can't afford cable and manga and dvds. sad

scum, but Peter had been right, always right; the
power to cause pain is the only power that
matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if
you can't kill you are always subject to those who
can, and nothing no one will ever save you.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:27 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyberNick
Cyber Cats Community

Originally posted by melenor
does anyone know where i can download or read manga on eva on the others plz help a poor man who can't afford cable and manga and dvds. sad
http://nge.net.ru/manga/manga.html - there. This site has some russian text, but manga is english lang. And use search google, altavista and so on...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:30 AM
melenor
can't spell 4 carp

thx

scum, but Peter had been right, always right; the
power to cause pain is the only power that
matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if
you can't kill you are always subject to those who
can, and nothing no one will ever save you.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 03:06 PM
melenor is currently offline Click here to Send melenor a Private Message Find more posts by melenor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i love Kwaruo Nagisa hes so cool same with Sanjis dad

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:12 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I just downloaded the whole series + 2 ovas + 1 Moive.

Im up to episode 12. (yeah in one day!)

but I have to say I still like RahXephon more so far. (even thou ppl claim it ripped of Eva.)

Any how can anyone tell me how strong Eva - 01 unit is at max final form.

Or how it compares to True final Form of RahXephon?

Thanks in advance - Id

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 05:08 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Does any one know how many episode are on each disc. Im on episode 10 but dont know what disc 2 get cause theres 8.sad(. I reied 2 do the math and theres about 3 episodes a disc.Plez help

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 05:24 AM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nataku
Nataku

Did any one know that theres almost 30 dvds

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 10:33 PM
Prince Nataku is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nataku a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nataku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

funny thing is tehre is a thread about this lol I have psted at it before

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 03:11 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Originally posted by id369
I just downloaded the whole series + 2 ovas + 1 Moive.

Im up to episode 12. (yeah in one day!)

but I have to say I still like RahXephon more so far. (even thou ppl claim it ripped of Eva.)

Any how can anyone tell me how strong Eva - 01 unit is at max final form.

Or how it compares to True final Form of RahXephon?

Thanks in advance - Id

Unit 1's final form? I suppose that'd be End of Evangelion Unit 1 where it turned into the tree of life. Haven't seen RahXephon though. So I can't compare.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 04:51 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Re: Evangelion n manga pic plz!

Originally posted by whitedragon
Hi everyone, got any kool manga pix from anythin, am just getting into Evangelion! got any pix or info about the story line or charactorz! I mainly want to see pix of the Units without masks from Evangelion!
Princess Mononoke, ninja scroll and fist of the North Star are my favs!
Cheerz Yo!

Evangelion Vol. 1- Ch1

(please log in to view the image)

Hope you pick this manga up, it's good! big grin

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 26th, 2005 06:55 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote