KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Fan Art!

Fan Art!
Started by: MorgulLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

*invites laurie on california adventure*big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2005 05:44 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

eek! *is in*

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:00 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Ok, you'll need to pack a few things.....it's gona be dangerous.

You'll need food, and clothing of course, and maybee a horse but you can ride with one of us as long as your no bigger than a horse. and we should probably wear helmets...just incase one of us dies or something...
and don't forget your ukulele!eek! we can learn how to play it on our way to Atlantis...

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:10 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

ok eek! *goes to pack*
who's gonna play for my plane ticket! eh? eh? smile

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:23 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

*Pip wants to come* stick out tongue

Old Post May 1st, 2005 06:49 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smodden
*invites laurie on california adventure*big grin
eek! *runs around the house like a dork on a mission*
Originally posted by xXLauriëXx
eek! *is in*
*thud* <<< fainted
Originally posted by xXLauriëXx
ok eek! *goes to pack*
who's gonna play for my plane ticket! eh? eh? smile
*organizes telethon to raise money for Laurie's trip*
Originally posted by Elessea
*Pip wants to come* stick out tongue
...and for pip*

blink *realizes that if laurie comes, she can't see me in this state*

*goes an divvies himself up....shave, haircut, new clothes, breath mint (you never know) * j/k stick out tongue

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:14 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Everybody has a destination....
Tsk, tsk....

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:19 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Originally posted by DCLXVI
Everybody has a destination....
Tsk, tsk....

Realizes the code hidden in this reply^...

even you mah mate....even you...*gives DC an official invite to KMC Krazy Maniac Convention in California...*

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:50 PM
Elessea

* Is excited....*

This gonna be fun yes hooray!

*wonders how shes gonna raise money for scotland and californis

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:59 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

it's ok Pip, Feanor's organising a telethon!!

Originally posted by Fëanor
eek! *runs around the house like a dork on a mission* *thud* <<< fainted *organizes telethon to raise money for Laurie's trip* ...and for pip*

blink *realizes that if laurie comes, she can't see me in this state*

*goes an divvies himself up....shave, haircut, new clothes, breath mint (you never know) * j/k stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:04 PM
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

*tis easy*

Stand in a crowded area next to a payphone, and ask every person that walks by for a quarter so you can call your mommy...You can easily get $20 an houryes

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:04 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

my god, smodden, that's a really good idea eek!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:12 PM
Elessea

eek! brilliant, brilliant plan Smod! eek!

roll eyes (sarcastic) If only there were pay phones aorund here...and people who would pay me, and not shoot me instead sad

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:13 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

WHAT?! shoot pip foot? they would not dare! her big scary twin would come after them and hunt them down and argghhhhh

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:16 PM
Elessea

stick out tongue lol....but there are lots of random serial killer/murderes/ drug dealers around here.... i dont live in the safetest neighborhoodish area embarrasment sad

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:20 PM
xXLauriëXx
Angel

are you saying that i'm no match for serial killers, murderers and drug dealers?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:33 PM
Elessea

stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) Course not Lauri...I was saying...if i stand around my corner, especilaly at certin times of the day...i will be shot yes

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
The Rover

Not really "Fan-Art", but meh....
Here is a Númenorean enscription concerning the Ringwraiths over a movie picture of the Witch-king. wink

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by The Rover on May 2nd, 2005 at 01:09 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:04 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

eek! Great pic! love

I like the adaption of the vowel signs for the Adûnaic phonetic system... the original u-tehta for e (confusingly not in final position, it seems and in doubleuse in the name 'Er-Mûrazôr') and o for u happy
What confuses me is the irregular use of signs for the vowel length confused ê is once written ee, the other times just e, and for the other vowels only long carriers were used blink

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 03:13 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Leave it to Exa to sit here an analyze what the writing says stick out tongue lol

*doesnt understand half of what she said*

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 04:02 AM