KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 Without Arnold?

Shouldnt Terminator 4 have Arnold play in it?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 66.67%
NO 1 33.33%
Dont Care 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator 4 Without Arnold?
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

same.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

wow lets look to the past and not the future ay. Gore is a sore loser. he would have dragged us down just as well.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:12 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

he was much more knowledgable then bush and woulda made a better president, probably wouldnt have gone to war if gore were president.

He was just better qualified, vice president for a great president in clinton for 8 years.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yes of course he was but it never happed so we cant say what may and may not have happend. of course is an idiot. he got stuck in a mess he did what he thought was smart. the result is a bad descion from a stupid man who tries to make a smart descion.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 05:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

going to war was the necesary thing. i think bush actually waited to long gore wud have takin more afermative action.i only like bush bein president cuz its funny to see him get made fun of. he has made some good decisions but ya u guys r rite no 1 will know. i think jon kerry wud make a good president but i doubt americans will want i new president to take over in the midle of war.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 04:27 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

not Iraq, that was not nessasary,one word OIL
if we went into Iraq purly on the FALSE suspition that they had wepons of mass destruction and that we wanted to free the Iraqi people than why didn't we invade north Korea, they have nucleur weapons, wich we thought Iraq had, and they have and even more ruthless dictatior than Iraq, but the only think that is seperationg Iraq from North Korea is that Iraq is sitting on the world's largest oil reserve, also Cheny and and half of the Bush administration came from major oil companys, coincidence, I think not!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 06:00 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

hmm so let sadam huesain and his sons sit under control of iraq while we go at war w/ north koreia?ya im sure that wud work. we are and were in the process of working things out w/ north koreia. we tried that w/ sadam and iraq and it didnt work. the only time north koreaia spoke out agianst our war on terrorism was wen we started goin after specifically sadam huesain. we can try 2 negotiate w/ n k and it likly wont work out and im sure we will go to war w/ them next. why after we started pointin the finger at sadam and suspecting he had weapons wud we say o ya forget about u lets deal w/ n k 1st. and how is north koreias dictator more ruthless than sadam? plz read some of the shit he has done. he has slauterd 1000s of his own ppl possibly million in total. slaughtered inocent ppl, babies children, woman and even family members. war on iraq worked out briliantly and needed to b done sooner or later.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:40 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

well if everybody hated him how come we have lost an unknown number of troops there, 90% of the iraqis liked saddam, but when has that ever stopped us, we have a record of taking out dictatiors that we didn't like, but the people they ruled over liked them, not just saying it but really fanaticly liking him.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 09:48 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

well i do remember a certin time when we toppled a statue of sadam huesain and iraqies pulling it throw the streat spitting on it, and also burning pics of sadam.he is a horribal man and brain washed his country. i also find it hard to believe that 90% of iraqis like him. iraq was a communist country and we r tryin to make it a safer place. sadam did nothing for his ppl. and we took action to protect us and other countries. remember once we invaded MANY other countries jumpe on the band wagon as well.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 10:51 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

name them
and if they did jump on the bandwagon than why will noone lend us support still, to this day no one is helping us except britian, also all the pictures in the media is byast, they want us to believe that everyone in Iraq loves us when the reality is they dont and are still fighting us.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:43 PM
JRatT12

90% liked him what the hell are you smoking??? For one thing 1/3 of the county is Shiite Muslims (spelt that wrong) he gassed the hell out of them they all hated the guy with a passion. And as for people saying we went to war for the oil…..no! for one Sadia Arabia has 40% of the Gulfs oil under there country. And another thing is America has a Crape load of oil. After 911 Bush order Americas oil reserves in Texas filled that’s a 20 year supply we have a 20 year supply in Alaska and there is a 20-40 year supply under the ocean past Hawaii (but Chine could have a problem if we went after that stuff) So we have lots of oil and if we want to take if from the gulf we would have went after Iran or Sadia Arabia.

As for north Korea if we would have attacked them instead of the Iraq we would have had to deal with just about every Communist country left in the world (including China and Cuba) so we will have to what till they start to test there nukes or they just outright attack someone and I think we could fix the problem there in seconds. We just need to go to North Korea “big brother” China and say Fix it your we will get all are allies together and Embargo you’re A$$. But the French wouldn’t like that very much.

Ok but as for the election I will be voting for Arnold. He is the best canadate. He reminders me of another actor that became the governor of California Ronald Ragin….i think he was good because he became president for those of you that don’t know

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:45 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

And about Arnolds comments about Hitler….I to think Hitler was a great speaker…he reminds me of another great speaker someone that could do something wrong and talk his way out of it….he was a President….can anyone guess who I am talking about….common guess he was quite popular….

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 11:48 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

hey jrat i agree w/ evrything u said. and tpmanno1 if 90% of iraq baked huesain and hated us than it wud be hell over there. our troops wudnot be able to control them. and why do they burn posters of sadam. o ya becuz they love him... its only a matter of time b 4 north koreia brakes lose and dose sumthin stupid. and our country is not gunna do any thing to intaginize them until necesary. all comunist countries r sleeping giants. sadam needed to be takin care of 1st no doubt. and if u cant see that than ur blind. and no doubt hitler was a powerfull speaker he rallied a whole nation and formed 1 of the most intimidatin and power full armies this world has seen.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 03:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx

bush diddnt go to war for oil. Simple proof being that even if we do a portion of the oil which doesnt seem like its going to happen anytime soon. If we did though we still lost more money in this war than would be gained from the oil feilds. I believe bush really did make choices he thought were right at the time, maybe some were but most are just disasters that will cause this country years to fix. This going back again to results of an idiot making big important descions

Old Post Oct 5th, 2003 08:33 PM
carnage713

in a sense it all worked out sadam is dead his sons r dead so
cheers to that beer

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 07:18 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yea
well as of tommorow all of california is screwed because asses like u r gonna vote for arnold
damn
if ur gonna vote republican (why?!?!?!0 than at least vote for McClintock, at least he knows somthing about running a state, Arnold knows nothin
if u listen to him speak he says nothing,
"the people deserve better the people deserve better", he cracks me up, what else cacks me up is dumbasses that think Arnold will be a good govenor, he hasn't sayd a thing about what he'll do for California nothing

NO ON RECALLL

RECALL ARNOLD IF ELECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:17 PM
carnage713

asses like me ? fuc* u dude did i ever state that i thought arnold wud be the best candidate for governer. no. do i live in california .no. am i legally old enuff to vote.no. now this is an easy one. i know u know the answer. if im not a california citizen nor am i old enuff to vote. could i possibly vote for arnold? nooo im not. do ur homework b 4 making statements. and ppl r entitled to vote for whoever they want. and for ur case i honestly hope arnold wins. yes go arnold yes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2003 11:52 PM
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

SO BACK TO THE THREAD TOPIC....WHAT ABOUT A LARGE ALASKAN MAN FOR THE NEXT TERMINATOR....

THIS AINT A POLITICAL THREAD I THINKS......mmm yeah

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 08:41 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

cem 101 aka. cyberdine eskimo models 101 ha thats great

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 09:22 PM
Dryden
Certified Goat Getter!

rofl

Old Post Oct 7th, 2003 10:35 PM
Dryden is currently offline Click here to Send Dryden a Private Message Find more posts by Dryden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote