KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator 4 Without Arnold?

Shouldnt Terminator 4 have Arnold play in it?
This poll is closed.
Yes 2 66.67%
NO 1 33.33%
Dont Care 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Terminator 4 Without Arnold?
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

If Arnold wins the recall election all of us Californian's will be screwed. he knows nothing about running a state and he would just be a puppet for all of the big-wig republicans that want to take over our country, it started with Bush, he's a puppet too!!!, and may continue with arnold

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:53 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ok his dad was a gastappo. does this make him a gastapo.umm nooo. the nazi regime died in ww2 w/ hitler. has he ever stated i love nazis. come on dude grow up.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 09:56 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

WdF?! i reckon carnage713, he no racist !

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:00 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

yup. actually cnn did a story on this just as i posted my last post 5 mins ago. if i do remember correctly in 88 arnold stated

"growing up i looked up to hitler because he came from literally no where w/ no $ no education. he was such a powerfull speaker as well."

then today he stated that..

" i think adolph hitler and his regime were low disgusting crusaders and i do not support what they stood for. ppl took my statement out of context."

he aint a nazi nor a recist. ragesremorse do ur homework b 4 u make statements like that.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:10 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

thanks 4 filling in

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:30 PM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

no problem

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 10:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx

if you dont think arnolds racist you should read papers, he says when asked about africans on affirmative action, he says and i "quote I think allthose people should just go back where they came from" read the papers, follow polotics and grow up dude

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2003 11:42 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

that statement was taken out of content. You can't believe what you read in papers, they are often full of propaghanda. Arnold is not racist.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

maybe not entirely, but he surely doesnt know what his stands on taxes or politcs are. just that he wants to make people feel good and bring money down. like umm he keeps refering to, oh thats right ronald raegon, someone that he's not. Arnolds a big steriod tool who cant act but fell into some screen acting jobs from his big steriod muscles. Another arogant star who wants it all, but sadly knows nothing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

how can u trust these media and tabloids?! they always twist $hit around, controversy etc etc.....thier full of crap..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:19 AM
jinXed by JaNx

listen to him speak. please. He never answers any question that h'es asked. is that not enough for you. please in the words of bill mahr. " i ask you why is arnold a more serious canidate, for govenor than gary coleman?" answer me that please. gary gives you the truth on why he's running, and he'll answer all your questions gladly

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:29 AM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

ive seen a few and its kinda funy.....lol
i was refering to the racist thing tho! thats all.....

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:40 AM
carnage713

r u seriouse? gary coleman now theres a guy who totally jumped on the band wagon. christ evry1 and there mother r runin for governor and arnold is a very strong candidate for wining. does that say sum thing? since when does arnold not answer qs hes asked. if this is tru how come he didnt avoid the nazi question?. thats a pretty seriouse question. arnold married a kennedy. that puts out a good name for him he is also one of the known actors of the past 20yrs. and lets see wuts coleman known for.....hmmmmmmm.....ummmmmm o ya 'WATHU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS" gary coleman hasnt been around for years and ppl only kno him from differant strokes.i personally think gary coleman is awesome but as a candidate.hahahaha give me a break. arnold is also a very respectable and truly nice man. and bill mahr ur gunna belive what he says? keep reading ur newspapers than actuall campigns and speeches from arnie him self. and finally when he compares him self to regan he means that they both started out in movie WHICH they did.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:47 AM
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
listen to him speak. please. He never answers any question that h'es asked. is that not enough for you. please in the words of bill mahr. " i ask you why is arnold a more serious canidate, for govenor than gary coleman?" answer me that please. gary gives you the truth on why he's running, and he'll answer all your questions gladly

i watched the debate, he didnt sound any worse then any of the other candidates. I wouldnt vote for him though, but i think its wrong to listen to the crap rumors that always tend to rise when a celebrity rises into polotics, next we'll hear a "statement" from arnold himself saying that he murdered someone beceause he didnt like the country he was from. I dont think arnold is any worse then any of the other guys running, despite the fabricated rumors circulating around the press.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya well said. rages stop beliving evry thing u read and sayin" arnies a nazi lover.lol thats a redicolouse coment if ive ever heard 1

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 01:58 AM
jinXed by JaNx

im talking about politics here buddy, arnold doesnt know the first thing about running a state, its more along those lines of i'll figure it out.

gary coleman, knows nothing about politics except what he reads, and what he was taught. the same as arnold. he answere the nazi questions with. no i said i admired adolf hitler for his ability to speak for a whole country. ok i respect that. however he never takes a deffinative stand when he's asked questions about, taxes, schooling affirmitive action and so on. He give more or less the answers george bush gives twords taxes we need a tax decrease. ok well bush has amrica 300 billion dollars in debt yet rich people dont have to pay as much taxes, and the only tax refunds that are comming back are for middle class people with 2 or more children, What about us poor middle class citezens that support his damn movie carrer. and he wants to lean more twords that tax cut. give me a break. he's nothing more than a big dumb steriod induced tool

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:02 AM
carnage713

arnold as agoverner is a bad idea i agree. but i was talking about arold bein a racist. arnold shudnt be governer hes not fit for it dont hate on his actin carreer tho especially terminator.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx

im not hating, im just over passionate when rich people wanna get somthin for free. of course he'll always go down in my mind as one of those invincible hero's such as bruce willis, and stallone. even though most of there carrers are washed up hasbeens. thats a different story though.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 02:20 AM
BackFire

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
im talking about politics here buddy, arnold doesnt know the first thing about running a state, its more along those lines of i'll figure it out.

gary coleman, knows nothing about politics except what he reads, and what he was taught. the same as arnold. he answere the nazi questions with. no i said i admired adolf hitler for his ability to speak for a whole country. ok i respect that. however he never takes a deffinative stand when he's asked questions about, taxes, schooling affirmitive action and so on. He give more or less the answers george bush gives twords taxes we need a tax decrease. ok well bush has amrica 300 billion dollars in debt yet rich people dont have to pay as much taxes, and the only tax refunds that are comming back are for middle class people with 2 or more children, What about us poor middle class citezens that support his damn movie carrer. and he wants to lean more twords that tax cut. give me a break. he's nothing more than a big dumb steriod induced tool

that doesnt stop anyone else from running, and winning, look at bush.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:10 AM
carnage713

bush is a cry baby i think gore wud b better

Old Post Oct 4th, 2003 03:28 AM