KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione

Just a dream.Written by me!a Draco/Hermione
Started by: GoldenWitchy1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

OK PLIZ WRITE MORE

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2006 11:57 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Tongue

post more plz

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 10:41 PM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

is the story ever goin to be finished? the last time some1 wrote abit of the story was in october 2005! its been a very long time since then

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 07:13 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!!MORE!!!MORE!!!MORE!!!

LOL, Im obbsessed with this story...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 10:59 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

same ere! but every time it gets really gd, every1 stops writing! nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo! is any1 goin to write again?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 04:24 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

i hate when that happens... right when the storys is like totally awesome and im like totally hooked... they stop writing... it sucks... sad

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 09:48 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

sssssoooooooooooo..................is any1 goin to write?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 10:13 AM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

i hope so... sad sniff...sniff....

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 11:32 PM
sugar&sweet

i will take tht as a no then

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 07:48 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

lol

Im still sad though..

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 08:57 PM
sugar&sweet

same ere! i will not let this story end! (starts singing) we shall not, shall not b moved! we shall not, we shall not b moved!..............

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:09 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

omg! even though I'm a ron//hermione and harry//ginny shipper i love this story! it's so cool how everyone writes. if anyone wants me to, I can post some for this story. just fill me in on what happened last. and check out my other hp stories, harry & ginny--my version *and* the 7th book--seen by ron and hermione. So tell me if i should post some of the story or not...but fill me in first!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 03:53 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

plz write!!!!!!!!!!! (and i wud fill u in on the story but its too long so just read it instead lol)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:40 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay...um well could you just happened in like, the last 3 posts maybe? or tell me the important stuff that i'll need to know...cuz i kinda just skimmed through the story...lol. and then i'll write some.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 06:39 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

okay, i'm gonna write the next part of the story. lol. hope you enjoy it!

incase you forget what happened last, Harry and this girl named Kserei are in a room. They were just kissing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's hand gripped the cold doorknob. He turned it, and he heard the clicking sound of it unlocking.
“Wait, where are you going?” asked Kserei sweetly.
“I don’t even know who you are!” Harry yelled at her. He pushed the door open behind him, and fell down on the ground outside. He looked at the door he had just fallen out of. A sickening feeling filled his stomach because he couldn’t remember why he had used it. He picked himself off of the ground and just stood there, staring at the girl that stood behind the open door.
“You requested me, remember?” she said quietly.
Harry couldn’t remember. “No,” he said. And with that, he ran down the hall to find Ron.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just something short to start with. I can post more later. smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 05:18 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ok!! you are doing great too!! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:11 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

ok, Im gonna try to write somthing... Ill probably screw it all up, you guys can ignore it if its not good...

Hermione sat in her bed thinking about all the stuff that had happened, it was all so confusing... She thought about Draco and finally realized that she loved him, she could not deny it. But it was so hard to accept, Harry had been right, Draco had been their enemy since their first day in Hogwarts.

while she had been thinking, Ginny came into the dorm and sat beside her in her bed and said,"hey Hermione... Uhmm, I wanted to talk to you."
Hermione looked up to Ginny, who said,"Well its just that you have been acting weird lately, and kinda... jumpy."
"Oh.. well stuff has been happening, and I've been kinda busy, you know..."
Ginny raised her eyebrow, Hermione knew she didn't believe her.
"Look Ginny, It's nothing, I've just been busy with some things here and there, ok? Just leave it!!"
And with that Hermione stood up and left the dorm. She decided to go out to the grounds, she needed some time to think and relax. utside she made her way to the beach tree by the lake, she lied down and looked up to the night sky and finally dozed off... She woke up later on by a noise near her. She saw someone coming towards her, she froze hoping they wouldnt see her...

hope its good... embarrasment

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 07:04 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

As the person came into the moonlight, Hermione saw that it was Draco coming towards her. She took a deep breath realizing that she had holded her breathnthe whole time. Draco came and sat down beside her, turned his head and kissed her. Hermione kissed him back, happy to have him by her side. Thay lied down on the grass, Hermione in Draco's arms. It was a chilly night, she shivered and Draco held her tightly.

Ill write more later, I was just utterly bored... I have to go now though

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 02:56 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

Okay so here’s some more of the story. Hope you liked the last post. Enjoy!

Harry ran down the hall as fast as he could. He looked back once to see Kserei standing at the doorway to the Room of Requirement. He couldn’t remember entirely what had happened but he tried his best. He re-played the memory inside his head as he tried to find Ron:

Flashback:

Harry walked down the hall. He had no idea where he was going, he just let his feet lead the way. He turned down one corner and a sense of familiarity came over him. Harry stopped at one wall. The Room of Requirements. He remembered using this room back in fifth year to practice Defense Against the Dark Arts against Professor Umbridge’s rules. Harry was so confused about the blood thing that Hermione had told him about. He walked back and forth in front of the room and a large door appeared. Harry didn’t even know what he had wanted. He grasped the big brass doorknob in his hand. It was cold to his touch. He turned it, stepped inside, and locked the door.
“Hi,” said a sweet voice in Harry’s ear.
Harry whipped his head around. “Who are y-“ he started to say, but before he could finish, the girl pressed her lips against Harry. Harry tried to pull back, but he just hit the wall. The girl pushed her tongue through Harry’s lips and into his mouth. Harry slipped his hand around the girl’s skinny waist and pushed her hair back with his other hand. The girl put her arms around Harry’s neck and leaned her body against his. ‘Were we kissing for 10 seconds? Or 10 minutes?’ thought Harry. ‘It must have been 10 minutes.’ After a few minutes, he thought he was kissing Hermione. But, she tasted different this time…but no…it had to be Hermione. Harry stopped kissing her. He looked down into her eyes, but they weren’t brown…the were green, like his.
"Sorry for this but I am not Hermione," said the girl.
"Who are you?" asked Harry. Could the girl read his mind?
"Who - Who are you then?" he asked amazed, retreating from her.
Giggling, the girl responded. "My name is Kserei, and you - you are Harry Potter!"
Stupidly, he blurted out "How do you know who I am?"
"Your scar silly." She was giggling again. "You're cute when you're confused." The girl moved in to kiss Harry again, but he backed up to the wall again. "What? Are you afraid of me?" She asked sweetly.
"No..." his hand searched for the door knob.

And that’s when he found himself standing in front of the Griffindor Common Room. ‘Ron better be in here,’ thought Harry.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 03:37 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

('Ello mates. Sorry about not writing and stuff. junior year and term paper time. I'm not clear on what's going on, but I'll write some right now for, say, Neville?)

Sitting on his bed with a Herbology textbook laying across his lap, Neville heard the Portrait of the Fat Lady creak open. Heavy footsteps echoed from the staircase, and Neville looked out to see who it was.

As Harry entered, Neville watched his friend move across the room in a trance. The Boy-Who-Lived didn't even once look at his friend. As he threw himself upon his bed with a sigh of abandonment, Neville slowly cept out of his own private area to see what was wrong. Never one to turn his back on a friend, the fifth year (we are in year five, am I correct?) walked across the cluttered floor and hesitated at the foot of Ron's bed.

"Hey, Harry?" Recieving only a grunt for a reply, Neville moved in closer.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

"Go away Nevile." Without looking up, Harry waved his friend off, hoping that he's go away. Pausing for a moment, Harry flatly added his usual remark. "And no, I haven't seen Trevor anywhere lately."

(Not all that long, I know, but I'm not really feeling into it. Perhaps I shall start up my book 7 again.)

Happy Halloween

Last edited by bamboopanda on Mar 17th, 2006 at 04:09 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:06 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote