KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Cyclops

Captain America vs. Cyclops
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

but still the writers will work it out so he wins

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:21 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

isnt Cap's shield made of an even stronger adamantium than what's on Wolverine?

if so, couldnt Cap throw his shield like full speed with his 600 pound lifting strength and slice Cyclops in half before Cyclops can even get a shot off?

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
WarSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Cap eats Cyke alive. He's one of the top 5 fighters alive, the best leader alive, the best tatician alive. I could see Cap using the shield to make the blasts go back to Cyke.

made by verauko

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by WarSpawn

if so, couldnt Cap throw his shield like full speed with his 600 pound lifting strength and slice Cyclops in half before Cyclops can even get a shot off?

its not Adamantium. it's Carbonadium. which is an alloy of Adamantium and some other jazz...

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:44 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:

i thought cap was stronger than that

and here is the specs on his sheild:
Captain America's main weapon has always been his shield, a concave disk 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds, and made up of a unique Vibranium-Adamantium alloy that has never been duplicated.

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:47 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
i thought cap was stronger than that

he is. he can lift 800 lbs.
quote:
Originally posted by crazyspinz
made up of a unique Vibranium-Adamantium alloy that has never been duplicated.

yes. named Carbonadium. the Vibranium is what makes it bulletproof.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:50 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

its 800 lbs, i just checked

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:53 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no crap, sherlock.
quote:
Originally posted by Mane
he can lift 800 lbs.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:56 PM
WarSpawn
Archaic Seraph

ok, 800, that means he can throw the shield even faster then. it'd be really really bad writing, but couldnt Cap do what i said? Quick 2 second fight?

Mr. Wiggles and WarSpawn. Who Run It?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:56 PM
WarSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send WarSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by WarSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
no crap, sherlock.

u must have posted that when i was posting mine, wutever

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 10:59 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
ok, 800, that means he can throw the shield even faster then. it'd be really really bad writing, but couldnt Cap do what i said? Quick 2 second fight?

Cyclops could shoot a concussive blast with even more force to kock it out of the air and than shoot Cap.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 11:09 PM
crazyspinz

ya, the only way cap could win this is to somehow get close to cyke, witch wouldnt be easy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 11:12 PM
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Both of these characters make my skin crawl with hatred. I hope they both land fatal blows at the same time so they both die. That'd be awesome. Full power Cyke blast to Cap's face, while Cap plunges his sheild into Cyke's throat. Oh, the sweetness.

LOLOLOLOL, i have to agree, that this is the best idea so far

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2004 11:16 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

even if cyke made a full blast at cap's sheild, it wouldn't throw cap away. his shield absorbs energy. this fight goes to cap a.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:06 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

how does it go to him? say he absorbs Cyke's blasts, how do you suppose he beats Cyke?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:09 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Cyclops could shoot a concussive blast with even more force to kock it out of the air and than shoot Cap.

He'd probably throw it at a fairly close range and go for a tackle or a knockout or something while Cyclops is blocking the shield.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 03:22 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr_Famous
Member-with-a-mouth

like the "charging star" move from Marvel Super Heroes arcade game?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 04:08 AM
Mr_Famous is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Famous a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Famous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

No clue, I sucked at every arcade game ever made. Hahahahaha... seriously, it made me sad when I was a kid.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 06:08 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

this has happened before. captaian america -did- win.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 06:15 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Carbonadium? When did they ever say that?

Omega Red uses Carbonadium, that's not what the shield's made from though. It's a Vibranium-Adamantium alloy, and has never been duplicated, as has been said already. And, it's much stronger than both, while Carbonadium is below both of those.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:43 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote