KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Cyclops

Captain America vs. Cyclops
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kid Kurdy

Captain America is the better fighter, is faster, has better reflexes and has his precious shield. And is stronger too.

Scott is probably a little bit smarter and is also a good fighter, but not as good as Captain America. Cyclops only has a chance when he can fight Captain America from a distance.

Once CA gets close enough, it's exit Cyclops.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 06:36 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i still dont know how Cyclop's offenses would be able to assualt Cap...his shield is perfectly designed to defend the optic blast and cyclops has no hand to hand abilities

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 07:27 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I imagine he'd have some. It'd be stupid to just rely on his optic blast. But not on par with Cap.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 08:01 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
how does it go to him? say he absorbs Cyke's blasts, how do you suppose he beats Cyke?

cyke's optic blasts are probably all he's got against cap a. if cap a is able to deflect or absorb the blasts with his shield, then that would nullify cyke's offensive. cap would eventually find a way to get close and that would be it for cyke.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:49 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Cyclops blasts at full power shatter an entire mountain. It's pure concusssive force. Captain America is a normal human and can't take that.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 01:59 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

this is true, and there is no posible way for cyke to miss

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:04 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think Captain America has the physical capability to absorb cyke's full-force optic blasts.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:01 AM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

yes he does.......... captain americas shield absorbed hundreds of blows from gladiator, it can deflect cyclops optic blast also. this fight has happened before.... captain america is a better tactician a better fighter and has the better weapon (the shield is awsome) . he would win this fight more than he would lose. IMO of coarse.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:05 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

His shield has also taken a hit from a pissed of Thor im sure it could take a blast from cyc. This goes to cap.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:13 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Cap was injured and his shield was dented because of that. He was able to block mjolnir without getting his head smashed in by thor.

Thor actually didn't know his own strength and later stated he didn't mean to do that to cap. He was actually holding back alot when he struck cap.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 02:32 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
captain america is a better tactician

untrue, cyke has proved himself time and again a better leader and tactician.

and if cyclops is full power he can destroy caps shield, as long as he can dodge it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

no way. Cyclops is so freaking overrated. he makes my stomach churn.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 03:31 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

true, there's no way that Cyclops is a better tactician than Captain America.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 04:04 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by pr1983
untrue, cyke has proved himself time and again a better leader and tactician.

Very true.
quote:
And if cyclops is full power he can destroy caps shield, as long as he can dodge it.

Not so sure about that. I don't think he can destroy CA's shield.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 05:13 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Cyclops a better leader and tactician? Can you prove that?

And with all the shit that Cap's shield has taken in the past, I doubt Cyclops' optic blast can do much to it.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 06:47 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

as for the shield thing, its never happened that i know of, but i believe if cyclops really let loose he could destroy it (but only at its strongest), as for the tactician, cyclops has a weaker team than cap in most respects, also he sees things others dont, hes always one step ahead of whats going on in battle.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 05:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Not sure of the issue number, when Xavier is a green evil twin and the new x-men go against the original,#112 or something. In it Cyclops cuts lose with his optic blast on Colossus. Although the blast feels like a burn to Peter he is able to advance on Cyke.
Wolvies claws can cut Colossus(not hulk at logans strength level).
Cap's shield is way stronger than Colossus. The adamantium, like the claws is stronger and the vibranium is like the adamantium in the same way only with stability. Cap only has to be capable of lifting his shield to advance on Cykes blast. The shield will do the rest.
The real challenge of this fight is who is better with the eye. Cyke can do phenomenal things with his blast but Cap has no match when he throws his shield.
In his latest series he throws his shield right through a personnel carrier, tearing through the engine and the rest of the truck as well.
I see Captain America advancing on Cyclops and griping him under the chin. He lifts his face up towards the sky while he rips off the visor and cuts off his air tubes. After he drops his limp body to the ground he mutters something like, "Get a grip son; your a real menace."

Attachment: scottevolution.jpg
This has been downloaded 93 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 07:31 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

dude, wolvies claws can and have cut hulk

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 01:36 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Wolverine's claws can only scratch Hulk, he's not strong enough to get them further in than that.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:24 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

um, i pretty sure hes like semi gutted the hulk before, and colossus is alot more durable than the hulk

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 26th, 2004 02:31 AM