KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » harry potter....new

harry potter....new
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

((Yup))

"Of course, you can come in. I would be honored if you do," said Tris with a sheer smile. Her anger vanished in a flash and a bit of merryment danced behind her eyes. She grabbed her cat and pushed her further on down the seat to make room for Fay.

"I'm in Gryffindor like my mother before me."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 10:48 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Vlad Potter, Gryffindor as well" said Vlad smiling and holding out a hand. Vlad knew that not all Slytherins were bad, Yes 90% of it became death eaters and lord voldemort was there but hey, THe house is known for clevernes.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 10:54 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Fay smiled, releived. Usually when people heard she was a slytherin, they backed away slowly. The problem was, the slytherins didn't fully except her either.
Still smiling, she sat down. Suddenly she twiched.
"Ow!", she said and smacked the front of her robes. The others stared at her.

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 01:46 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash stared at her in confusement.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 03:02 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((Vash??))

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 04:02 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((Oops im soo confused. I mean Vlad sry))

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 04:10 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Are you ok?" asked Tris quietly.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 04:56 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((She's talking to me, right?))

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. It's just my - ", she stopped, looking horrified, as if she had almost told them something they weren't allowed to know.
Then she sighed.
"I just hope none of you will tell..." She made a clicking noise with her tounge and a little reptile wriggled out from under her robes.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:00 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Is that a salamandra?" asked Vlad examining the lizard

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:01 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I wouldn't tell on anybody," said Tris with a slight cough.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 08:12 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Fay smiled.
"No, it's a bonsai dragon. It wont get much bigger than a terrier. I got it for my birthday. His name's Elwyck, he comes from the Swiss alps."
She smiled fondly at the back lizard, which was stretching its tiny wings and looking at all of them in interest.
"I've always loved dragons," she said, as if this would explain everything.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 08:51 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked at Fay.

"Well... I wont tell anything but you better keep it out of sight... Dragons are illegal as pets." said Vash.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 08:57 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((Vlad!!Get your names straigt, man!))

"Yeah, I know...But that's the fun of it, see?", Fay grinned. Elwyck made a clicking noise and crawled back under Fay's robes.
"He's tired, he'll probably sleep for the rest of the trip. Don't worry, I won't get caught,"She said at the concerned look on Vlad's face.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 09:06 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad just laughed
"Yeah, WHats a life without risks or detentions..." agreed Vlad

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 09:07 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

((The dragon in my sig is what Elwyck looks like big grin ))

Fay grinned in agreement.

Last edited by Fay Lupin on Oct 8th, 2004 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 09:08 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah's eyes widened at the sight of Elwyck. "Wow, it's so beautiful, Faye!" She commented.

"Hey...I think we gotta change now...so OUT!" She said, pushing Vlad out of the compartment.

made by lana

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:12 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"Damn girls!" said Vash as he went to find an empty compartment were he could change, He got in and closed the door and started changing.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:14 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Hannah began to search through her bag for her clothes she had stored for the first day back to school. "Erg, where IS it!?"

made by lana

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 10:41 PM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad rummiages throu his bag as he finds his Ball robes first but then finds his gryffindor normal robes. He quickly puts them on as suddenly four 5 grade slytherins came out

"This is our seat you slug!"

"Oh im sorry" said VLad

Vlad got up and then said *cough"Not"*cough*

"What did you say???" asked the Slytherins.

"Nothing" answered Vlad. Vlad got up and started looking for compartments to see non to have space. He had to wait until the girls got dressed. Vlad leaned on one of the camparments waiting.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:10 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Tris unlatched her bag open and rummaged through all of her neatly folded robes. She found one that looked suitable and brought it out. Neatly she layed it out and looked for the rest of her school uniform.

After several minutes of searching, she found a plain pale blue skirt that went about to her knees at the most. Rummaging through her bag she found the rest. Laying it out in a certain order she began to change, but quickly.

"I'm done," said Tris as she draped her cat around her shoulders once more. Quietly she sat down and began petting her cat and as she did that she read A History of Hogwarts.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 12:02 AM