KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Cyora pivoted and made a rak for the doors that the doctor (Luna's Char) went through. She made it through.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:32 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

im bored ..so is niona...when our vampire one gonna post again))

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:33 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

*Ana noticed another went through too so she crawled faster and hid again, almost escaping*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:33 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

she walked up to the main down sighing "

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:34 PM
Luna_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Luna_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Luna_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

*She hid under the desk where the guard wasnt at*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:36 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luna_Storm

she opened the door an walked out side the doors closing behind her"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:39 PM
Kelly_Bean

*Ana slid up behind her but the guard grabbed her by the legs and drug her down the hall.*

"Oh no ya dont Ana."

"GET OFF.", Ana screamed.

*The carpet burnt her legs as she was being drug along, it made her scream louder and cry.*

*The guard threw her in her cell. Ana sat in the corner near the door and looked out the glass*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:46 PM
Luna_Storm

she turned around hearing a woman scream..she saw this woman being dragged along the carpet and thrown int a cell ..Niona ran back inside and walked to the womans cell...she wondered if she was ok" em excuse me miss .. but are u alright ? " she asked in a quiet genlte voice "

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:54 PM
Kelly_Bean

*Ana looked up at her with tears in her eyes, the hair drenched once again down onto her face, soaked and matted with tears. She nodded slightly.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:13 PM
Luna_Storm

u dont seem alright" she said and one of the guards came over....." open this door ...she is my aunt ..im here to see her" she said lying to him..he opened the door with a grunt and she came in ... but she only talked once the guard wa sout of sight but she didnt know that this woman was really her aunt" oh my....ur all cut... im so sorry ...please forgiev me if i had known u were tryign to leave i would have helped ...." she said to the woman ..her voice soothign a calm..." what is ur name miss..?" she asked taking a her shirt ripiing a strip off to cover her cut hand"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:18 PM
Kelly_Bean

*She curled herself up a little bit more, scared.*

"Ana...", she said in a little voice.

*She looked down at the blood gushing.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:23 PM
Luna_Storm

oh no ana dont be scared ,,im not like the guards ...nether is my mum....there just bullies ...please trust me ...i dont want to harm u" she said moving away from the woman" but if u dont want me to ill leave" she said standing up walking to the cell door"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:29 PM
Kelly_Bean

"Dont leave me.", Ana whimpered in that same tiny voice.

*She slid up the wall, her hands on the glass. With the blood of her hands she imprinted "Will Not Go"*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:31 PM
Luna_Storm

i wont leave u....i promise" she tured around and looked at the ana..she reminded her of someon she knew ..." u can trust me ana..they wont hurt u anymore i wont let them"she said sitting beside ana again"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:41 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99
fake it like you matter

Can I join?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:44 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99 is currently offline Click here to Send eMoSk8ErKiD99 a Private Message Find more posts by eMoSk8ErKiD99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"FINE, FINE GET OFF ME!!! SECOND TIME YOU HIT ME IN THE NOSE!!" shouted Vash at the guards as they threw him into the same cell as Lunas Charachter and Ana. Vashes nose was bleeding even bigger now. "There are lots of places in the body that hurt.. But why the nose??" protested Vash

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:45 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crzygrl6412

[yes, can I join too?]
Name: Celia
Looks: very short, pale, skinny, short strawberry-blonde hair, pale blue eyes., light brown freckles on her nose and cheeks
Reason she's there: She found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend and killed both of them. She has been at the "hospital" for almost a year, but she was recently moved from another building.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:45 PM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

<yes, crzy>

*Ana layed her head on Niona. She looked over at Vash.*

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:55 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99
fake it like you matter

Name: Reed
Appearance: tall and really buff, greasy blond hair a little above his shoulders, dark green eyes, tough looking (but he doesn't act that way)
Reason for being there: Tried killing himself and his father by driving off a cliff into a lake, his dad died but he lived

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:56 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99 is currently offline Click here to Send eMoSk8ErKiD99 a Private Message Find more posts by eMoSk8ErKiD99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vash looked around for something the guards might like... Vash found a ciggarete which was not yet all cooled down and threw it into one of the guards heads. The hair on the guard suddenly started burning "Thats for the nose!" said Vash

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 09:57 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote