KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Does Angels exists?

Does Angels exists?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

Angels exists only as much as bigfoot or the lockness monster... Angels are nothing more than some ones imagination trying to develop some means to their near death experiences and living through them... Same goes for demons....People are stupid enough to blame the devil or a demon that a person died or got killed...or in most cases blame it on God..

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:07 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Angels exists only as much as bigfoot or the lockness monster... Angels are nothing more than some ones imagination trying to develop some means to their near death experiences and living through them
what you mean bigfoot and Nessie doesnt exist..... for your info they are also called President Bush and Secretary of State Rice

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 04:30 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

rolling on floor laughing big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 04:35 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cipher
Non-Entity

Does grammar exist?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 07:54 PM
Cipher is currently offline Click here to Send Cipher a Private Message Find more posts by Cipher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I think we have gaurdian angels, I don't believe in demons though, only mental ones.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:55 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
I think we have gaurdian angels, I don't believe in demons though, only mental ones.
ying yang, cant have one without the other

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 10:07 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

If angels do exist I would kind of like to know where they come from.... some people believe that humans become angels when they die, while the bible seems to indicate that Angels were about from before the creation of earth, and were not perfect, much like humans (the whole Satan thing), while if we all have guardian angels then there must be at least 6 billion... what is there purpose, where do they come from?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 01:12 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Also just looked in an encyclopedia at the entry under angles, and decided I don't know why they have wings. It would be impossible to fly with wings naturally when attached to the body in that position... so it would be super natural, but then why have wings at all?

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 01:19 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I think some of them Have eyes on their wings but anyway I don't believe ín angels, but the myth in the Bible is really interesting I have to admit that, so is the wholöe idea of not being alone but I just can't belive in that it doesn't seem to be rational.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
44_caliber_fox
surf till u drown

i believe that angels exsist. but they just never try to help and they're not your stereotypical ones with halos. there just blonde bitches who wear too much wake-up and way too much white. life isnt about achieving - it's about whether or not you can take the pain

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 12:13 AM
44_caliber_fox is currently offline Click here to Send 44_caliber_fox a Private Message Find more posts by 44_caliber_fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Does Angels exists?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Any of you ever wonder if angels exist?Do we have an angel that protects us and follows around?
Anyone have any thoughts on this?See you around!UM Happy Dance confused

Click on this link then scroll down until you find:

Angels - Miraculous Messengers
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 07:02 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Angels are myths. There are many things in the world that we do not understand, so we made things up to help us understand.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:23 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gordomuchacho

Re: Re: Does Angels exists?

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Click on this link then scroll down until you find:

Angels - Miraculous Messengers
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

I do believe angels exist, but their role on earth is minimal. God has given us freewill according to the bible so their interference would be going against god. Now demons on the other hand are the opposite and i do believe that possesion and exorcisms are indeed real, especially because of some of that weird unexplainable stuff that happens. However, when people say satan has influenced you to do bad things, i think its crap, thats just freewill.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 10:02 PM
gordomuchacho is currently offline Click here to Send gordomuchacho a Private Message Find more posts by gordomuchacho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Angels exist and God has sent them to protect and watch over his chosen.
"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways: they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." Psalm 91:11-12

What a wonderful gift. Glory be to God!!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 11:40 PM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
If angels do exist I would kind of like to know where they come from.... some people believe that humans become angels when they die, while the bible seems to indicate that Angels were about from before the creation of earth, and were not perfect, much like humans (the whole Satan thing), while if we all have guardian angels then there must be at least 6 billion... what is there purpose, where do they come from?

If you're following holy scripture, Angels were God's first creation I believe, they were much like us except they did not have the luxury of free will, basically God's whipping boys. I'm sure some Bible scholar can tell you more.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 14th, 2006 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Nellinator
"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways: they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." Psalm 91:11-12

Because you want it to be true, does not make it true.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 12:32 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Nellinator

With all the wars, murders, tortures, and horrors like widespead disease and starvation, those angels don't seem to be doing thier job no

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 03:51 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
With all the wars, murders, tortures, and horrors like widespead disease and starvation, those angels don't seem to be doing thier job no

There is a difference in accepting what God has already given you and using it and rejecting God's gifts and wasting them. God has given us angels, we can use this or not. Most people haven't and so there are wars and murders.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 05:06 AM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Angels and leprecons hang out at the same bar.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 03:38 PM
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Angels and leprecons hang out at the same bar.

I heard that too, they must have sweet bar fights.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:30 PM